Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (48853 Views)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pastor Adeboye's prophecies for 2016 are no different from his previous ones - he has managed to keep everything fuzzed up and has avoided being specific so as not to incriminate himself in the future. However, there is one item on his list that requires scrutiny because I believe it shows Pastor Adeboye to be a manipulative person. I shall return to this in a moment.
Pastor Adeboye
First, let us build a quick picture of the man. Pastor Adeboye is probably the most influential pastor in Nigeria. His church has branches in almost 100 countries around the world, with an estimated 14,000 churches in Nigeria alone. The Redeemed Camp is responsible for perennial traffic congestion on the Lagos-Ibadan motorway because of where it is situated and the sheer size of the congregation that worships there. Whether the church has done enough to forestall this problem and alleviate the sufferings of road users is a subject for another day. Pastor Adeboye's fund raising methods are a cause for concern. He announced plans in 2013 to build a church auditorium of approximately 3km in length (http://dailypost.ng/2013/08/14/three-kilometer-auditorium-angry-nigerians-blast-adeboye-say-n1billion-per-person-donation-is-criminal/). To fund the project, he told his followers: "We need N1 billion from ten people . . . We also need N100 million from those who can afford it. Please see my secretary." How many hard-working people with unquestionable source of income would dole out money on a project like that which will not yield any returns for them? This behaviour encourages corruption - the thieves who steal our commonwealth will see this as an act of buying penance from God. Pastor Adeboye is importunate - he never tires of using mental gimmicks to persuade his members to give him money. Only last month, he was reported to have told them: "Let me tell you the truth, the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven." A few years ago, he claimed that he drove his car without fuel from Ore to Lagos to a thunderous applause from his congregation. It beggars belief that anyone would believe this story. To complete the picture, take a look at his 2015 prophecies and decide for yourselves whether he made any ground-breaking predictions or if he just played safe by refusing to make specific statements. (https://secure.saharareporters.com/2015/01/02/end-year-prophecies-ijabla-raymond#.VKbHn0sJtN4.wordpress). Notice that he had prophesied: "Daddy (referring to God) says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened." The terrorist activities of jihadi groups like ISIS, Boko Haram (BH) and al-Shabab in 2015 do not support this prediction. This observation alone completely invalidates his claim of speaking the mind of God.

Let's return to the 2016 prophecies which can be found on the church's website: http://rccg.org/prophesies-for-year-2016/. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that, "a new sexually transmitted disease will surface." But he does not disclose that he received this revelation from newspapers and medical journals. British researchers announced late last year the discovery of a "new" sexually transmitted disease (STD) called mycoplasma genitalium (http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/11November/Pages/New-sexually-transmitted-infection-MG-may-be-widespread.aspx). It is worth noting that pastor Adeboye does not give the name of the new STD and its causative organism like researchers always do. Does God whom he claims to speak for not know this information? Why does he not specify where, how and when the disease will surface? How bizarre for an omni-benevolent God to announce the emergence of a new disease but not the cure? Curiously, God was also silent about BH and the abducted Chibok girls, the fall in the price of crude oil and its effect on our economy, the agitation for the state of Biafra, climate change, the conflict in Syria. Pastor Adeboye's prophecies portray God as someone who is always silent on the issues with real implications for our daily existence. That, of course, is based on the assumption that God exists and that He speaks to the pastor. I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists. What is obvious is that pastor Adeboye, like the rest of his fellow prophets, relies on the BBC, CNN and other news media to formulate his prophecies.  
The reason this situation bothers me is because literally tens of millions of Nigerians believe that God speaks through this man. Accordingly, the choices they make in life are guided by every word he speaks. Collectively, Adeboye and his fellow pastopreneurs have turned a generation of Nigerians into magical thinkers and have destroyed critical thinking. Even our universities and other centres of learning are not immune from their destructive influence - believe it or not there are professors who believe that prayers can make a car drive without fuel just as pastor Adeboye proposed; that diseases can be caused by evil spirits; that witches and wizards are responsible for infertility; and so on.  

Thankfully, the days of lying to Nigerians are drawing to a close. Information is the greatest weapon against ignorance, fear, superstitions and exploitations. Nigerians now have access to the internet and can easily cross check facts. By this time next year, we would know if a new STD has been discovered and if indeed God speaks to pastor Adeboye. 

Ijabla Raymond is a medical doctor and he writes from the UK. He can be contacted at ijabijay@me.com or Ijabla.Raymond@facebook.com
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/15/pastor-adeboye-prophet-or-imposter-candid-look-his-2016-prophecies-ijabla-raymond

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by skup008(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
uhmm....Waiting to reading people's comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by StarFist(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm to all hummables

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Pastor Adeboye's prophecies for 2016 are no different from his previous ones -
he has managed to keep everything fuzzed up and has avoided being specific so as not to incriminate himself in the future
. However, there is one item on his list that requires scrutiny because I believe it shows Pastor Adeboye to be a manipulative person. I shall return to this in a moment.

Pastor Adeboye

First, let us build a quick picture of the man. Pastor Adeboye is probably the most influential pastor in Nigeria. His church has branches in almost 100 countries around the world, with an estimated 14,000 churches in Nigeria alone. The Redeemed Camp is responsible for perennial traffic congestion on the Lagos-Ibadan motorway because of where it is situated and the sheer size of the congregation that worships there. Whether the church has done enough to forestall this problem and alleviate the sufferings of road users is a subject for another day. Pastor Adeboye's fund raising methods are a cause for concern. He announced plans in 2013 to build a church auditorium of approximately 3km in length (http://dailypost.ng/2013/08/14/three-kilometer-auditorium-angry-nigerians-blast-adeboye-say-n1billion-per-person-donation-is-criminal/). To fund the project, he told his followers: "We need N1 billion from ten people . . . We also need N100 million from those who can afford it. Please see my secretary." How many hard-working people with unquestionable source of income would dole out money on a project like that which will not yield any returns for them? This behaviour encourages corruption - the thieves who steal our commonwealth will see this as an act of buying penance from God.
Pastor Adeboye is importunate - he never tires of using mental gimmicks to persuade his members to give him money. Only last month, he was reported to have told them: "Let me tell you the truth, the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven."
A few years ago, he claimed that he drove his car without fuel from Ore to Lagos to a thunderous applause from his congregation. It beggars belief that anyone would believe this story.
To complete the picture, take a look at his 2015 prophecies and decide for yourselves whether he made any ground-breaking predictions or if he just played safe by refusing to make specific statements. (https://secure.saharareporters.com/2015/01/02/end-year-prophecies-ijabla-raymond#.VKbHn0sJtN4.wordpress). Notice that he had prophesied:
"Daddy (referring to God) says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened." The terrorist activities of jihadi groups like ISIS, Boko Haram (BH) and al-Shabab in 2015 do not support this prediction. This observation alone completely invalidates his claim of speaking the mind of God.

Let's return to the 2016 prophecies which can be found on the church's website: http://rccg.org/prophesies-for-year-2016/. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that, "a new sexually transmitted disease will surface." But he does not disclose that he received this revelation from newspapers and medical journals. British researchers announced late last year the discovery of a "new" sexually transmitted disease (STD) called mycoplasma genitalium (http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/11November/Pages/New-sexually-transmitted-infection-MG-may-be-widespread.aspx).
It is worth noting that pastor Adeboye does not give the name of the new STD and its causative organism like researchers always do. Does God whom he claims to speak for not know this information? Why does he not specify where, how and when the disease will surface? How bizarre for an omni-benevolent God to announce the emergence of a new disease but not the cure?
Curiously, God was also silent about BH and the abducted Chibok girls, the fall in the price of crude oil and its effect on our economy, the agitation for the state of Biafra, climate change, the conflict in Syria. Pastor Adeboye's prophecies portray God as someone who is always silent on the issues with real implications for our daily existence.
That, of course, is based on the assumption that God exists and that He speaks to the pastor. I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists. What is obvious is that pastor Adeboye, like the rest of his fellow prophets, relies on the BBC, CNN and other news media to formulate his prophecies.
The reason this situation bothers me is because literally tens of millions of Nigerians believe that God speaks through this man. Accordingly, the choices they make in life are guided by every word he speaks. Collectively, Adeboye and his fellow pastopreneurs have turned a generation of Nigerians into magical thinkers and have destroyed critical thinking. Even our universities and other centres of learning are not immune from their destructive influence - believe it or not there are professors who believe that prayers can make a car drive without fuel just as pastor Adeboye proposed; that diseases can be caused by evil spirits; that witches and wizards are responsible for infertility; and so on.

Thankfully, the days of lying to Nigerians are drawing to a close. Information is the greatest weapon against ignorance, fear, superstitions and exploitations. Nigerians now have access to the internet and can easily cross check facts. By this time next year, we would know if a new STD has been discovered and if indeed God speaks to pastor Adeboye.

Ijabla Raymond is a medical doctor and he writes from the UK. He can be contacted at ijabijay@me.com or Ijabla.Raymond@facebook.com
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/15/pastor-adeboye-prophet-or-imposter-candid-look-his-2016-prophecies-ijabla-raymond

The O.P/writer killed me.

This is pure humour laden with cold truth.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by coolzeal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's amazing how Nigerians fall for this cheap prophecy and stunts from men that claimed to be servant of God. Are people really that gullible and daft? Sometimes, you gotta stop being afraid and ask questions.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Jazzlite: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
angry the wisdom of God is foolishness to the children of perdition.....

talktimi I see ye.... Smartchoice

64 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by agya1: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sometimes I just get confused about these men of God, yet can't speak cos they're "God's anointed".
Only last Sunday in the RCCG parish I worship, it was announced that folks interested in having a dinner with the "Daddy G.O" as he's normally called should pay an Access fee of N20k. Was left confused about the whole thing though as to why the "N20k Access fee"? Why must every thing be about money? Just wondering though

212 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kaycexx(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
I comment my reserve

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by theSpark(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
I respect the Pastor notwithstanding what Dr Raymond says.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Degis(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Obviously, this writer lost the plot with this is meaningless missive when he tries to con his readers by appealing to sentiments.

He said Adeboye prophesied that Boko Haram and ISIS will be considerably weakened, this can be verified easily by studying the modu operandi of these guys, which an independent verifier will agree. Does Boko Haram and ISIS still hold as much territories like before?. No.

He ranted about Adeboye's fuel less driving, this shouldn't elicit any controversy because all through history, God has shown Himself in diverse ways and means by doing anything at anytime for whosoever He wished.

I guess he should be asking Adeboye how a boy from the backwaters of Ifewara could become one of the most influential persons in the Universe

On the fund raising debacle, I still wonder, how he had expected Adeboye to have raised the funds, when he gave opportunity to everyone to come in at his or her level. Adeboye called from 1 billion to 100 Naira but because this fellow cocooned in his 2 by 2 studio flat in middle of a nowhere borough in the UK could not imagine that there are people in Nigeria that can give millions of Naira to God's work without battling an eyelid

I am happy to inform these our perennial naysayers that the Project has been built and dedicated to the Glory of God

307 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by knightsTempler: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians are so desperate for a divine intervention, because they have lost hope in their government. Then enter churches of various colors to fill in the vacuum created by inept government, by preying and exploiting the weaknesses of Nigerians. As this sense of hopelessness grows by leaps and bounds, a lucrative business - A NEW BRAND OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION - erupted like a volcano, and captured almost every Nigerian from high level politicians to the lowest janitor like a storm. These men and women who run these churches, and the people who patronize them, have combined to create and constitute nuisances and menaces to a society that is already deluged by uncontrollable level of noises through their audacious and loquacious ways of worships. I hope the authorities would not just stop at these Nuevo Christian Churches, who are just swindling these poor unsuspecting worshippers, and extend this act to other noisy religious organizations and businesses as well.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by ThuggerBaby(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
The only times i go to church is to eat on christmas day and scout desperate pvssys. Most of the Nigerians in the United states act like fvcking retards_ because of their religion. imagine one guy in my school counselling dept saying he will vote for Ben carson becase hes a christian. This Christianity issue has made made many people think like sheep.

I will fvck a biitch this year....Tell me the difference between my prophesy and "men of gods" own undecided

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Sunofgod(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
na wayo man...............but his market is big (the ignorant)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by BIGTinfotech: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm careful to comment. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kekakuz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
I don't even have to read this trash
Nairaland moderator are taking Christians for granted
You don't see shiiits like this about Islam on Friday on front page
This is bullshitt
Seun please do something about this before you are implicated [/size]

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Innodon(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists.

Actually most atheists and Christians dont even know that God is eternal - no beginning and no end - so its illogical to ask who created God . He is the Supreme Being .

We are in the last days and my advice to you all is that our heavenly race is an individual race not your church's pastor , or choir master , or any one . You have your bible with you , ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to understand His word and seek to grow in God's word .

Christ is coming back to rapture a church - the body of Christ , the believers and not a denomination or members of a particular church .

Atheists believe magic happens without a magician - a thought not salubrious but pernicious to a sound mind . They are the uselessly irrational and deluded ones and are not worthy to be paid any attention

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by allanphash7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
I dont know why i dont just really like Adeboye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Pastor Adeboye's prophecies for 2016 are no different from his previous ones - he has managed to keep everything fuzzed up and has avoided being specific so as not to incriminate himself in the future. However, there is one item on his list that requires scrutiny because I believe it shows Pastor Adeboye to be a manipulative person. I shall return to this in a moment.
Pastor Adeboye
First, let us build a quick picture of the man. Pastor Adeboye is probably the most influential pastor in Nigeria. His church has branches in almost 100 countries around the world, with an estimated 14,000 churches in Nigeria alone. The Redeemed Camp is responsible for perennial traffic congestion on the Lagos-Ibadan motorway because of where it is situated and the sheer size of the congregation that worships there. Whether the church has done enough to forestall this problem and alleviate the sufferings of road users is a subject for another day. Pastor Adeboye's fund raising methods are a cause for concern. He announced plans in 2013 to build a church auditorium of approximately 3km in length (http://dailypost.ng/2013/08/14/three-kilometer-auditorium-angry-nigerians-blast-adeboye-say-n1billion-per-person-donation-is-criminal/). To fund the project, he told his followers: "We need N1 billion from ten people . . . We also need N100 million from those who can afford it. Please see my secretary." How many hard-working people with unquestionable source of income would dole out money on a project like that which will not yield any returns for them? This behaviour encourages corruption - the thieves who steal our commonwealth will see this as an act of buying penance from God. Pastor Adeboye is importunate - he never tires of using mental gimmicks to persuade his members to give him money. Only last month, he was reported to have told them: "Let me tell you the truth, the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven." A few years ago, he claimed that he drove his car without fuel from Ore to Lagos to a thunderous applause from his congregation. It beggars belief that anyone would believe this story. To complete the picture, take a look at his 2015 prophecies and decide for yourselves whether he made any ground-breaking predictions or if he just played safe by refusing to make specific statements. (https://secure.saharareporters.com/2015/01/02/end-year-prophecies-ijabla-raymond#.VKbHn0sJtN4.wordpress). Notice that he had prophesied: "Daddy (referring to God) says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened." The terrorist activities of jihadi groups like ISIS, Boko Haram (BH) and al-Shabab in 2015 do not support this prediction. This observation alone completely invalidates his claim of speaking the mind of God.

Let's return to the 2016 prophecies which can be found on the church's website: http://rccg.org/prophesies-for-year-2016/. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that, "a new sexually transmitted disease will surface." But he does not disclose that he received this revelation from newspapers and medical journals. British researchers announced late last year the discovery of a "new" sexually transmitted disease (STD) called mycoplasma genitalium (http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/11November/Pages/New-sexually-transmitted-infection-MG-may-be-widespread.aspx). It is worth noting that pastor Adeboye does not give the name of the new STD and its causative organism like researchers always do. Does God whom he claims to speak for not know this information? Why does he not specify where, how and when the disease will surface? How bizarre for an omni-benevolent God to announce the emergence of a new disease but not the cure? Curiously, God was also silent about BH and the abducted Chibok girls, the fall in the price of crude oil and its effect on our economy, the agitation for the state of Biafra, climate change, the conflict in Syria. Pastor Adeboye's prophecies portray God as someone who is always silent on the issues with real implications for our daily existence. That, of course, is based on the assumption that God exists and that He speaks to the pastor. I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists. What is obvious is that pastor Adeboye, like the rest of his fellow prophets, relies on the BBC, CNN and other news media to formulate his prophecies.  

Ijabla Raymond is a medical doctor and he writes from the UK. He can be contacted at ijabijay@me.com or Ijabla.Raymond@facebook.com

^^^^another anti Christ...uncle..are u a Muslim? (No ofeense) angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
When it comes to Men of God I remain Silent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by humanbeing5th(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
the thunders dat will fire seun, lalasticlala, sahara reporters and all who bring dis shiit to frontpage is already being imported from china and packaged inside containers on d ship below on its way to nigeria, but by d time its reach apapa seaport, just 4get it dey are all gonnas

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kennyman2000(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmm... Its well..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Royalfurnitures: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mind what you say about true men of God

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by abushman: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
I don't even have to read this trash
Nairaland moderator are taking Christians for granted
You don't see shiiits like this about Islam on Friday on front page
This is bullshitt
Seun please do something about this before you are implicated [/size]

Sahara have come again...

anything you do them must talk

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by MrMcJay(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Degis:
Obviously, this writer lost the plot with this is meaningless missive when he tries to con his readers by appealing to sentiments.

He said Adeboye prophesied that Boko Haram and ISIS will be considerably weakened, this can be verified easily by studying the modu operandi of these guys, which an independent verifier will agree. Does Boko Haram and ISIS still hold as much territories like before?. No.

He ranted about Adeboye's fuel less driving, this shouldn't elicit any controversy because all through history, God has shown Himself in diverse ways and means by doing anything at anytime for whosoever He wished.

I guess he should be asking Adeboye how a boy from the backwaters of Ifewara could become one of the most influential persons in the Universe

On the fund raising debacle, I still wonder, how he had expected Adeboye to have raised the funds, when he gave opportunity to everyone to come in at his or her level. Adeboye called from 1 billion to 100 Naira but because this fellow cocooned in his 2 by 2 studio flat in middle of a nowhere borough in the UK could not imagine that there are people in Nigeria that can give millions of Naira to God's work without battling an eyelid

I am happy to inform these our perennial naysayers that the Project has been built and dedicated to the Glory of God

2 by 2 apartment ke?
When he no be local chicken. grin
Even Chickens in the UK get more spacious living areas.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by cold(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
agya1:
Sometimes I just get confused about these men of God, yet can't speak cos they're "God's anointed".
Only last Sunday in the RCCG parish I worship, it was announced that folks interested in having a dinner with the "Daddy G.O" as he's normally called should pay an Access fee of N20k. Was left confused about the whole thing though as to why the "N20k Access fee"? Why must every thing be about money? Just wondering though
Yeah your fear won't let you speak out even when you know something doesn't feel right with the whole arrangement. You just might be struck down by lightening for daring to voice your concerns about 'god's annointed'. It's the same fear that has made religion thrive for so many years. People see everything that is wrong with religion..Christianity in this instance but are unable to express their worries. They just might be cut down in their prime for having the audacity to ask questions. Or at worse,end up in a fiery flame in the afterlife. So they just continue in their delusions.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by bqlekan(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
The mod that moved this to fp just started a war, we have no religious tolerance in this country

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by great664(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by salawustyles(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
this so called prophecy self from d man of God hmmmmm adeboye don land again ooooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by amunkita(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
This land is being investigated by EFCC

Keep off...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Dadehmola: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
The "thou shalt not judge" crew go soon full here

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.