Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? (978 Views)

Nairalanders What Do You Call Armpit Tickling In Your Native Language! (pic) / Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! / Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
I am a student and i also hawk in the night,as in i use what i have to get what i need.I HAVE TO SURVIVE.
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by Acidosis(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: I am a student and i also hawk in the night,as in i use what i have to get what i need.I HAVE TO SURVIVE.

But you know you aren't doing the right thing. .atleast you have a conscience. .things aren't easy . .yes we know but think about your future and the foundation you are leaving for your wards.

I'll like to have some words with you. .If you're interested, pls don't hesitate. .just tell so i can drop my email i.d
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: I am a student and i also hawk in the night,as in i use what i have to get what i need.I HAVE TO SURVIVE.
Huh?!
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by bashr8: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by UncleJJ(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
what do you hawk - body parts ?
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by floriana(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
What's all these threads of late that are targeted at revealing the identity of Nairalanders?
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by IYANGBALI: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Acidosis:

But you know you aren't doing the right thing. .atleast you have a conscience. .things aren't easy . .yes we know but think about your future and the foundation you are leaving for your wards.

I'll like to have some words with you. .If you're interested, pls don't hesitate. .just tell so i can drop my email i.d
na wa o,i asked you a simple question,you dey give me sermon,i wonder how many times you write your waec,neco and jamb.yous said you wish to have a word with me,hmmmmmmmmmm,just talk say you want to have a taste of me.

Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
floriana: What's all these threads of late that are targeted at revealing the identity of Nairalanders?
oga wetin be your work abi na yahoo yahoo?
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: na wa o,i asked you a simple question,you dey give me sermon,i wonder how many times you write your waec,neco and jamb.yous said you wish to have a word with me,hmmmmmmmmmm,just talk say you want to have a taste of me.

Its not what you think. I'm not that type.
anyway my i.d
caricapapaya01@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by Mcleo007(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
I'm a fashion entrepreneur, designer and Blogger. My clothing company is Leo and Levi clothing. www.itsdavidleo..com is my blog.
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Do For A Living? by Fatbam003: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
UncleJJ:
what do you hawk - body parts ?
You are a foolish pig� .

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Vincent Nwokedi / Space Booking / Christ Embassy Charges N10M From Each Parish To Celebrate Pastor Chris Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.