Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped (10753 Views)

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by achi4u(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
berem: Niger delta militants started the kidnapping business,my fellow igbo brothers have taken it to an advanced level kidnapping every wealthy man dey see! Odikwa egwu o!
we are in big poo nah
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Jeani: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oh my God, our compound is near the igwes,i hope the sporadic gun shot did not hit my grandma.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by achi4u(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
Castos: just heard from my mama. Authur Eze donated M20# to the church, so kidnapper were mouth washed by the doe and pounced on the brother. Money 4 the boys!
dem suppose go for the guy nah instead of Igwe.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Richardid: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
If i am not wrong this is the first traditional ruler that has been kidnapped in the south nay nigeria. Igbo nor dey carry last. Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by mallorca(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
Castos: Ajọ ife gbaa afọ . . . . . . . . .ọbụrụ omenala.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by omayyi: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
Little wonder why the Igbos in the north have refused to go back home.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by blancason: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
It's such a shame...i can still remember meeting the man during my service year in ukpo, worked directly with the wife (the queen). A gentleman i must say, i just hope they keep him safe at the end of the day. They are good people.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by MMM2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
Police is under control, I pity d eze cry
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by gramci: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
Richardid: If i am not wrong this is the first traditional ruler that has been kidnapped in the south nay nigeria. Igbo nor dey carry last. Igbo kwenu!!!

Where this senior mu.mu come from
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by CrazyMan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
May God deliver this country.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by paschyneb: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Amen my Brother!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ulimited: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
achi4u: dem suppose go for the guy nah instead of Igwe.
u can't reach him is convoy and security is more than some state govs
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
Igbos.?? no big deal...just as bombings spree arent no big deal up North. cool
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by BinghiNya(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kidnapping na christian way of life. Igbo = christian so christians are kidnappers whoever doesn't like this can drown in the sea
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hahahahahaaaaaa....

Igwe must pay ransome o!! grin

Sadly, they will be caught! You cant kidnap a king enthroned by the gods ab get away.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by badlaw(f): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
looking for my Biafra flag to fly it up wella. God if dis be thy will let dis flag be flayed up soonest
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by achi4u(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
BinghiNya: Kidnapping na christian way of life. Igbo = christian so christians are kidnappers whoever doesn't like this can drown in the sea
baaaad mouthgrin
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by sylve11: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
BinghiNya: Kidnapping na christian way of life. Igbo = christian so christians are kidnappers whoever doesn't like this can drown in the sea

sharap there! but e belike sey na true u dey talk o. sad cool
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Baawaa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
Eyin oyinbo,e wa fun mi ni fisa,ilu yi su mi grin grin grin grin
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ZUBY77(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
my favoirite quote : 'Anambra people are a different race from other Igbos' Chino11.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by badlaw(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
well may d gods of the land go after dem dat disgrace the land. grin period
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by klax(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
@berem: Niger delta militants started the kidnapping business,my fellow igbo brothers have taken it to an advanced level kidnapping every wealthy man dey see! Odikwa egwu o!

May God bless you abundantly because you are of the most honest Igbo I ever seen in this house(NL) Why this embarrassing kidnapping of a thing has not stop is simply because we igbo take it as if is nothing than mere play but if it were to other tribe we will be so busy name calling them.

Lets wake up to the call and say enough of this nonsense kidnapping this kidnapping that either igwe or no igwe everybody is at the risk. Enough!!!!!!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Litmus: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
We have to be united in condemning all these things, people have to be accountable. we complain Politicians are not accountable and then we go and hand legitimacy to crooks and terrorists by blaming tribe and poverty. How can the wrong doers ever be accountable for their crimes?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Series22(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
D gods must b crazie... A whole igwe kidnaped?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by amy2882: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
Na wa o..where were all his able bodied security men / body guards..or was he walking alone when he was kidnapped?from what I see on nollywood movies, Igwes are not accessible like that..you have to go through strong security and all the igwe counciil members....just wondering#
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by lumeneng22: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
The boys are practicing what they have just learned. Do i say youth service?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ibos don't respect their traditional leaders, why?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
The people that wake their father with sliding tackle have taken it a step further by kidnapping their rulers

Hope they dont eat him sha
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by achi4u(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
vislabraye: Ibos don't respect their traditional leaders, why?
guy is not like that
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by OmoLisabi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
ibo kwenu! Ndigbo kwenu! Ibo no dey carry last for criminality. Ibo kwenu!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Onlytruth(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
ZUBY77: my favoirite quote : 'Anambra people are a different race from other Igbos' Chino11.

Nwokem whenever Chino11 reacts in his infamous style, it is because there are always ediiots like you in Igboland.
Whenever I attack Chino11 for his style, don't ever think that I ever forget that there are people like you.
Nkapi nwuru anyu.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Onlytruth(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
Every Nigerian should support the formation of STATE or CITY or LGA police in Nigeria.
Nigerian security system is designed to aid and abet the killing of innocent people and desecretion of all that is sacred.
Just last week, 18 Northern governors opposed the formation of state police. undecided
If Northern Nigeria wants to continue to keep current police system, then the North should secede and allow the rest of us to form a SANE country.
These types of evil will only fester and metastitize further until we reform the police system in Nigeria.

If I were any of the Nigerian state governors, I will form a state police and arm it overnight even if I face impeachment.
Our governors lack BALLS to lead.
Nonsense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure / Sultan Of Sokoto Alarmed Over Insecurity, Calls For Prayers For Nigeria / Sagay: Political Appointees Can Resign One Month To Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.