Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! (1113 Views)

Dont Drink Water If Bleeding From An Injury And Thirsty / Help! How Do I Solve My Bleeding Gums Issue Locally? / How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by EFULEFU1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
i got pregnant three months ago and decided to abort it.
i went to the hospital to abort which was successfully done.
Now afterwards i am having serious problems with my menstrual cycle.
These days, anytime i take in any drug at all, i will bleed for some two days even when i am not in my menses.Please help me.Why is it that any drug i take in causes me to bleed? please i need urgent expert advice, thank you
Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
read my signature. . .

then I'll tell you what to do next

1 Like

Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by slimming: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2012
The first step is to visit to physcian for counselling and direction.
Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by sleeky8(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis: read my signature. . .

then I'll tell you what to do next
roflmao dude u jst made mi hav a headache 4rm 2 much lafin u totally gav gud advice lmao. On ur signature thingy i totally agree sum pple r jst 2 stupid 2 b on d internet
Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by Danyl(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2012
@OP, the best thing you can do is to visit your physician who performed the abortion, though their alternative ways to deal with that for instance you can get chitosan its a product from the stable of tiens bioengineering company, it has solved issues like that before, the woman in reference had about seven days of discharge none stop, until she took the drug, after about seven days of taking it, the blood flow stopped totally... thoughsome other things might have been damaged internally during the course of the abortion procedure...
Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by SexMatters: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Now when doing an abortion, you need to be choosy about WHERE you have it done.

You have an infection, the procedure was likely performed with poorly sterilised instruments in a septic environment. Do a high vaginal swab and we can discuss the results.
Re: I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!! by EFULEFU1(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2012
SexMatters: Now when doing an abortion, you need to be choosy about WHERE you have it done.

You have an infection, the procedure was likely performed with poorly sterilised instruments in a septic environment. Do a high vaginal swab and we can discuss the results.

thanks 4 the advice!

(1) (Reply)

Cordi Active-for Vitality, Stamina, Erectile Dysfunction / How Garlic Is Use To Treat Diseases Such As Arteriosclerosis / Video: American Ebola Patient Walks Into Atlanta Hospital; Wife Sees Him Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.