Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489856 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Hey Bud
Wassap HBG?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I wouldn't be suprised,u always......on me all the time,let's not forget m da elder here cheesy
And Iam supposed to be greeted
hey,y did u lock da thread?

Sounds like fun

Heya

Lolz, u wanna play a role? which one?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, u wanna play a role? which one?
The wifey grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf:
Wassap HBG?
The sky undecided undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Now u know me well...i like picking on you. Why do i do that?!
I would be causing myself headache if I try that

Ur psychology things buffle me.

Ur not the easiest person to understand
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Nice signature HBG
kea leboha dear
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by esere826: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
*sniffs*
Something scorched smells in the air here

umh....
fire and brimestone?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
esere826: *sniffs*

umh....
fire and brimestone?

Hello newbie wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: The wifey grin

Lolz, its not that easy O
What wife role: The nagging wife? The sexually active wife? The wife that can not cook? The wife who is a kleptomaniac? The wife that invites third party, neighbors and family members to mediate in her affairs. There is the unhygienic housewife embarassed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What wife role: The nagging wife? The sexually active wife? The wife that can not cook? The wife who is a kleptomaniac? The wife that invites third party, neighbors and family members to mediate in her affairs. There is the unhygienic housewife embarassed.
I will get back to u
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I will get back to u

I am just messing with u. Its just a fun activity for the festive period
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by larride(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Greetings good people cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
What's this you guyz are on about¿
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf: What's this you guyz are on about¿

This: https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/two-play-game-season-2
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
esere826: *sniffs*

umh....
fire and brimestone?
Nah. Prolly your hairy, unwashed armpits.
The smell scorched the hair off my eyebrows.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Are the married men slots all taken? I could do with one.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi: Are the married men slots all taken? I could do with one.

Not filled at all.
I think you are the first married man grin
Hope you are a romantic married man O, we don't want old school married men.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. -10 in both eyes; extraoccular cylinder: +2 axis 180 in the right, +1 axis 90 in the left. grin tongue

Like, holy cow, are you frigging blind, darling? I was doing -4 and thinkin I was doing pretty bad, can you really be a -10?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Not filled at all.
I think you are the first married man grin
Hope you are a romantic married man O, we don't want old school married men.

Aren't u supposed to be dead in that department?

Anyway, I might actually do better as a player/gigolo, but I'd rather take the challenge of being a married man.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Aren't u supposed to be dead in that department?

Anyway, I might actually do better as a player/gigolo, but I'd rather take the challenge of being a married man.

Lolz, you read my mini exposee with sigmund...hmm
Someone has been chatty embarassed

Ok, married man, we shall see what you've got.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can't see nothing for the hubby to do
Or did I miss something?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf: Can't see nothing for the hubby to do
Or did I miss something?

I haven't finished it yet.
Are you married? shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I haven't finished it yet.
Are you married? shocked

Yes...if I ever find her
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf:

Yes...if I ever find her

OK!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Like, holy cow, are you frigging blind, darling? I was doing -4 and thinkin I was doing pretty bad, can you really be a -10?
I am supposed to be using -12 but I couldn't walk with it so the doc said I should stick to 10
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
I am supposed to be using -12 but I couldn't walk with it so the doc said I should stick to 10
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
I am using 2 and 3 dammit
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito:
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
Thank God for your life. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito:
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
Bats Inc...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
When I take off my glasses, every thing is blurry sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Bats Inc...
Your left cheek. And I don't mean the one on your face angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Bats Inc...
I tell you!
Ishilove: When I take off my glasses, every thing is blurry sad
Eya! May Sango heal you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.