Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,247 members, 7,842,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (493288 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Hi Shug. Howdy?

Hi dearie.. Am good, u?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
If anyone post my e-mail, na ban straight. I mean it Larry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mynd_44: If anyone post my e-mail, na ban straight. I mean it Larry
LOL! I'm not gonna post it on Nairaland...it will only be posted exclusively to the NDC members. Chill.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

LOL! I'm not gonna post it on Nairaland...it will only be posted exclusively to the NDC members. Chill.
Better
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Shugamania:

Hi dearie.. Am good, u?
Breathing. You look as pretty as usual grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Better
So you'd really ban me? Christ! You've got some temper.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Hope you got the mail I sent via pm?

Ok, just got to see u didn't receive it, so I sent you a mail directly from my inbox.
Hope the mail id in at ur siggy works
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please writers, I too want to start writing sad Any guidelines undecided I had this dream before but some enemies killed it cry Is there still any hope
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Hope you got the mail I sent via pm?
I did not. I need it urgently, Mazi.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: Please writers, I too want to start writing sad Any guidelines undecided I had this dream before but some enemies killed it cry Is there still any hope
All you need is to WRITE. And you shall improve with time. Trust me. You should cultivate the habits of a bibliophile too. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I did not. I need it urgently, Mazi.

Sent
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: Please writers, I too want to start writing sad Any guidelines undecided I had this dream before but some enemies killed it cry Is there still any hope

First things first, locate and kill that guy 'enemy' that killed your first dream, so as to ensure this later dream doesn't go the same way gringringrin

Serious though, larry said it all. Check out my first work, Diary of a sex addict. I made soo many mistakes at the first few pages, but I got better and better with encouragement ad corrections from my fans.

I'm yet to even edit and correct those mistakes, I love seeing them their, reminds me how silly I was when I started.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Thanks, Mazi.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

All you need is to WRITE. And you shall improve with time. Trust me. You should cultivate the habits of a bibliophile too. grin
Infact, I'm addicted to reading books especially love stories. Ever since I saw a section like this on NL, I now frequent this section. Can you give me more links to interesting stories here on NL?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

First things first, locate and kill that guy 'enemy' that killed your first dream, so as to ensure this later dream doesn't go the same way gringringrin

Serious though, larry said it all. Check out my first work, Diary of a sex addict. I made soo many mistakes at the first few pages, but I got better and better with encouragement ad corrections from my fans.

I'm yet to even edit and correct those mistakes, I love seeing them their, reminds me how silly I was when I started.
RED: I've appointed a committee to look into that.

BLUE: There's a work I'll bring tomorrow. It will be the first page of my debut writing for it to be scrutinized.

GREEN: Discouragement is a Valium 5 (a.k.a Otapiapia) to my progress especially when I'm a novice at doing something. I hope I don't get that here I'll drop all of it as though I didn't write.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Infact, I'm addicted to reading books especially love stories. Ever since I saw a section like this on NL, I now frequent this section. Can you give me more links to interesting stories here on NL?
The writers here (Nairaland Detection Club) have written some very wonderful stories. Browse them. Bless you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Actually, I'd rather my email isn't circulated to anyone at all. Especially as I would most likely be working solo on my chapter(s), and won't need to collaborate with others.

Privacy stuff....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Actually, I'd rather my email isn't circulated to anyone at all. Especially as I would most likely be working solo on my chapter(s), and won't need to collaborate with others.

Privacy stuff....
Alright. I guess that has said it all. An embargo has been placed on the transfer of e-mails for now. But if I need anyone's help. I won't hesitate to contact. Like it or hate it grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
^ ^ wtf?? I hope the grannie is a virgin!!
Le'mmie pull down my mail id before I get scary mails on my inbox.

@larry, pls edit ur post and remove my mail id.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ wtf?? I hope the grannie is a virgin!!
Le'mmie pull down my mail id before I get scary mails on my inbox.

@larry, pls edit ur post and remove my mail id.
Done.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Copied directly from Nairaland Detection Club thread.

Okay guys, these are the names of the current writers (as listed above) and what chapter each person shall be writing, including the date they are expected to update.
Larry Sun: Chapter One (February 8, 2013)
Frank 3.16: Chapter Two (February 15, 2013)
Redmosquito: Chapter Three (February 22, 2013)
Efemena_xy: Chapter Four (March 1, 2013)
Mazi_Omenuko: Chapter Five (March 8, 2013)
HumbledbYGrace: Chapter Six (March 15, 2013)
Sigmundfreud: Chapter Seven (March 22, 2013)
Ishilove: Chapter Eight (March 29, 2013)
VanTee20: Chapter Nine (April 5, 2013)
Mynd_44: Chapter Ten (April 12, 2013)
Any member is free to swap with another, provided the other member agrees to be swapped, and the other members are aware of that. Swapping is only allowed at least a week prior the originally expected post so that necessary changes can be made beforehand and the innocent audience are informed of the change(s).
Thanks all,
God be with us.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Breathing. You look as pretty as usual grin

Lol.. thanks.
..and u get more handsome by d day, flatterer wink

Very funny cheesy..
There's hope. Go after those enemies sir, and get ur dream back without delay! grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Alright. I guess that has said it all. An embargo has been placed on the transfer of e-mails for now. But if I need anyone's help. I won't hesitate to contact. Like it or hate it grin grin

A lot better and a much more preferable option...

Yeah, I can live with this. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
I hate begging you lots for update. That is why I read only finished stories.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: I hate begging you lots for update. That is why I read only finished stories.
Eze u were female yesterday lol y?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: I hate begging you lots for update. That is why I read only finished stories.

Lol! Don't mind them... tongue

Holding their readers to ransome 'n all that... cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Now i officially like you!

Lol! Was just doing a 'll bit of clarification bros...

grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Don't mind them... tongue

Holding their readers to ransome 'n all that... cool
buhahahaha

See the kettle callin the pot black
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2013
^^ Ha!

Not guilty ma'am! tongue

Allegation denied!! cool

Anyway, how're you doing sis? smiley cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Ha!

Not guilty ma'am! tongue

Allegation denied!! cool

Anyway, how're you doing sis? smiley cheesy
still kicking

I wasn't accusing you, was just pointing sumthin out.

Nyt

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.