Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (495032 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
How is little you? Hope you are all getting along
'Little' me is fine thanks, how's big ol' you?

Shugamania:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2013
firestar: Forms a fist and yawns into it. embarassed cry
o' fiery one.
Blessed is the eyes that beholds your eternal beauty
fortunate is the nose that sniff in your awesome fragrance
happy is the hand that touches you gracious and radiant skin
joyous is the heart that is filled with you

highly favoured is the group that you bless with your enchanting and all encompassing presence
your footsteps that light up the sky
your words that sooth our hearts
and your sweet voice that melts our stone hearts.
Oh, I wish to be in thine presence always
in in thy court, fullness of all types of joy and happiness
and as you go to bed, I pray that the moon shines its silver light on your black hair
that the air cools and maintains your immaculately perfect skin.

Good night my princess and queen

good night AURORA.

cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
'Little' me is fine thanks, how's big ol' you?

cheesy
Big me is bored. Although I am not sure I qualify as big
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
o' fiery one.
Blessed is the eyes that beholds your eternal beauty
fortunate is the nose that sniff in your awesome fragrance
happy is the hand that touches you gracious and radiant skin
joyous is the heart that is filled with you

highly favoured is the group that you bless with your enchanting and all encompassing presence
your footsteps that light up the sky
your words that sooth our hearts
and your sweet voice that melts our stone hearts.
Oh, I wish to be in thine presence always
in in thy court, fullness of all types of joy and happiness
and as you go to bed, I pray that the moon shines its silver light on your black hair
that the air cools and maintains your immaculately perfect skin.

Good night my princess and queen

good night AURORA.

cheesy

Awwww.....

LOVE IS BEAUTIFULLL..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Big me is bored. Although I am not sure I qualify as big
Read a book or something, I'm also far from little lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2013
She tries as she might
Not to wink out the flame
And naturally blend into the night
But alas!
Nay...

She must set...to rise...

Tis Nature
And Mother is right.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Awwww.....

LOVE IS BEAUTIFULLL..
who asked you to read it?

Nonsense
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
Read a book or something, I'm also far from little lol
When I said little you, I meant the baby
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2013
firestar: She tries as she might
Not to wink out the flame
And naturally blend into the night
But alas!
Nay...

She must set...to rise...

Tis Nature
And Mother is right.
Goodnight
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
who asked you to read it?

Dr who. tongue

Night people kiss

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Dr who. tongue

Night people kiss
Lazy sugar gehl tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
When I said little you, I meant the baby
Oh right, I haven't seen her since that day, she should be ok though, though she'd probably be better with me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Night people kiss
Night smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh right, I haven't seen her since that day, she should be ok though, though she'd probably be better with me
Why na? Don't you miss her?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why na? Don't you miss her?

Like crazy, but she's a family friend's daughter so I only get to see her once in a while, she makes me want to have a daughter right now
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
Like crazy, but she's a family friend's daughter so I only get to see her once in a while, she makes me want to have a daughter right now
Awww. Well you can have one.

I heard Lalaboi is a good candidate/donor
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Awww. Well you can have one.

I heard Lalaboi is a good candidate/donor
Lool that small boy grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
Lool that small boy grin
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I will tell him you said so
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I will tell him you said so
He knows cheesy Plus I'm like triple his age abeg grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye:
He knows cheesy Plus I'm like triple his age abeg grin
Again
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2013
lalaboi I still love you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye: lalaboi I still love you
How I wish he would see this
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
How I wish he would see this
He will, I think he follows me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2013
firestar:

Oh, you haven't been introduced?

Say hi here. cool

sigmundfreud is definitely alive my fellow sistah.
Drop a note for him.
Okay! I have always wanted to communicate with dead people smiley...

Hello Sigmund freud sad sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by GoergeAlbania(m): 2:22am On Aug 07, 2013
hello Ibkaye can u see that?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 07, 2013
GoergeAlbania: hello Ibkaye can u see that?
Yes, how can I help you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by GoergeAlbania(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2013
well i read your posts and i found some old posts you made and want to ask some stuff
ibkaye:
Yes, how can I help you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Go on?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by GoergeAlbania(m): 2:26am On Aug 07, 2013
in an old thread i saw you said you prefer have a house boy than a house girl?
ibkaye: Go on?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Ok?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by GoergeAlbania(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2013
why you think a house boy is better choice than a house girl?
ibkaye: Ok?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2013
GoergeAlbania: why you think a house boy is better choice than a house girl?
Less likely to cheat with your husband I guess , why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.