Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (496599 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hi guys
Hello
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol...tell them ur a girl ok?
choi BUSTED... *HIT FROM A SLEDGE HAMMER TO THE GROIN* so she be girl? lwkmd. I SURRENDER
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
It's a love story baby just say yes!ooh ooh ooh,my faith in u was fadn until i met u on d outskirts of town,i said romeo save her...TAYLOR SWIFT
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by harlos: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
smileyHello housemates, I am a new member saying hello. Nice to meet the house. Been a guest for quite a while and was sure to a good degree I wanted to be a member.
The house seems pretty interesting. Kudos to Cuddlemii in particular. I guess I'll come to appreciate the rest as we interact more closely.
I think I am part of the house as from now and so also partly responsible if it doesn't continue to bubble.
You guys rock!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
welcome smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Welcome smiley.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye: welcome smiley

Thanks ibk.
It'd seem you are into all sorts in and out the literal world. Interesting.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
krystophyr:

Thanks ibk.
It'd seem you are into all sorts in and out the literal world. Interesting.
I am? cheesy

How are you? smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tovot: Welcome smiley.
Thanks Tovot.
Hope the heartburns are less now?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
I am? cheesy

How are you? smiley
And the smiley makes your dramatic reaction more so. Interesting, I mean.
I am not bad.
Thanks for asking.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
krystophyr:
And the smiley makes your dramatic reaction more so. Interesting, I mean.
I am not bad.
Thanks for asking.
Oh right, well, hope you enjoy this section
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tovot: It's a love story baby just say yes!ooh ooh ooh,my faith in u was fadn until i met u on d outskirts of town,i said romeo save her...TAYLOR SWIFT
Do you know letters to Juliet...kiss

Helos doll. Missed yasmiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
krystophyr:
smileyHello housemates, I am a new member saying hello. Nice to meet the house. Been a guest for quite a while and was sure to a good degree I wanted to be a member.
The house seems pretty interesting. Kudos to Cuddlemii in particular. I guess I'll come to appreciate the rest as we interact more closely.
I think I am part of the house as from now and so also partly responsible if it doesn't continue to bubble.
You guys rock!
awwww....thanks, your most welcome. Do you have a story we can read while your taking a tour here? smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ibkaye and harlos helloooooooooo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ibkaye and harlos helloooooooooo
Hello dear!

How've you been? Hope the day went well smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh right, well, hope you enjoy this section
Thanks much.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Hello dear!

How've you been? Hope the day went well smiley
it did thanks and urz? How's ur husband and kids? wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: it did thanks and urz? How's ur husband and kids? wink
Day was ok, lol they're very much ok thanks I'll tell them you said hey grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Day was ok, lol they're very much ok thanks I'll tell them you said hey grin
oh..that's very nice of you, so what did ya'll have for dinner? M on hunger strike.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: oh..that's very nice of you, so what did ya'll have for dinner? M on hunger strike.
Yam porridge, hunger strike? lol why?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Yam porridge, hunger strike? lol why?
yam porriadge? Wow!

Just a routine.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: awwww....thanks, your most welcome. Do you have a story we can read while your taking a tour here? smiley
Thanks HBGrace. I see you are a Christian lady based in South Africa. Your website link -flairlady -ain't functional o.
And, yes, I have two already.

https://www.nairaland.com/1400289/angels-virgins
https://www.nairaland.com/1400169/ghost-speaks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yam porriadge? Wow!

Just a routine.
Don't fall ill, how long for?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
krystophyr:
Thanks HBGrace. I see you are a Christian lady based in South Africa. Your website link -flairlady -ain't functional o.
And, yes, I have two already.

https://www.nairaland.com/1400289/angels-virgins
https://www.nairaland.com/1400169/ghost-speaks

lol, that's not a website, was just filling the space...email me here..gigiqwafe@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Don't fall ill, how long for?
I eat once a day during the week...m tryinna figure sumthin out with my body.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I eat once a day during the week...m tryinna figure sumthin out with my body.
Oh ok, what did you eat today then?

I didn't really have yam porridge btw as of course I have no husband or children lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh ok, what did you eat today then?

I didn't really have yam porridge btw as of course I have no husband or children lol
I know about hussy nd co...

I had instant porridge in the afternoon
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krystophyr(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, that's not a website, was just filling the space...email me here..gigiqwafe@gmail.com thanks.
Oh, I see. Was looking to see more of your online personality.
Anyway, it seems you favour family and counselling matters. Something related to what you do?
(I am afraid I am shamefully walking out on a lady because it is quite late here -GMT+1. Do I say -see you around -and you say...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I know about hussy nd co...

I had instant porridge in the afternoon
Hehehe, oh boy please tell me you put sugar in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.