Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (515882 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
MeBoo: Anyone here??
yes, howdy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MeBoo: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Rap maestro: yes, howdy

i'm aii
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2013

**cleans contact lens**
**login....nairaland.com**
**navigates to chat room**

Hello, who dey here?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
timpaker:
**cleans contact lens**
**login....nairaland.com**
**navigates to chat room**

Hello, who dey here?
Howdy?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Larry! Welcome back again. This place though is dry and this time around you didn't miss so much.wink

give me all the goodies you brought and i shall gist you the little that went downcheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Howdy?

Did you fall off the face of the earth?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 1:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 360prince(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2013
MeBoo: Anyone here??
. Menn is like you missed road oh...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Valon4ego(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
hello @distinguished writers.
I have been seriously thinking about starting a fanfic featuring characters from both the wheel of time series and the more popular sword of truth series (legend of the seeker). But the problem is that a good part of the would be readers may not be familiar with the characters, and there's always the issue of copywright.
Please I need your advice
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Valon4ego: hello @distinguished writers.
I have been seriously thinking about starting a fanfic featuring characters from both the wheel of time series and the more popular sword of truth series (legend of the seeker). But the problem is that a good part of the would be readers may not be familiar with the characters, and there's always the issue of copywright.
Please I need your advice
If it's an original story I doubt readers not being familiar with characters will matter. In terms of copyright, this might help http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120814/20110220055/where-fan-fiction-stands-copyright-legal-primer.shtml

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by schorlbone(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello people,its being a while smiley

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2013
>.o Ah. cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2013
hey love,how are you?
firestar: >.o Ah. cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2013
Tovot: Hello people,its being a while smiley
Where have you been? I have tried everything to no avail
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2013
I thought as much This past weeks havent being so smooth,its a miracle I made it through !sent you a mail
Mynd_44:
Where have you been? I have tried everything to no avail
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
ok gotta go,later smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Tovot: I thought as much This past weeks havent being so smooth,its a miracle I made it through !sent you a mail
What happened?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hi guys. Pls pls pls can u have a look at my short story THE ALTERCATION and ALTERNATE NIGERIA and tell me what you think? They r very short and won't take up much of ur time. Thanks oooooo.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2013
guess kidontheblock is spamming the threads, this one all his posts have been deleted? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sad there was no cous cous
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2013
texanomaly:
Did you fall off the face of the earth?
To be honest, it's actually the other way round; the face of the earth fell off me. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2013
princesa: Larry! Welcome back again. This place though is dry and this time around you didn't miss so much.wink
Just give me one more week, dear. And I'll come back fully to make this place as wet as a woman aroused. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Just give me one more week, dear. And I'll come back fully to make this place as wet as a woman aroused. grin

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
princesa:

shocked shocked grin grin
I can see you are wexcited!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Waddup Larry! How are you doing?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2013
How are doing Mynd?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
sigmundfreud: Waddup Larry! How are you doing?
Hello genius. I'm good, and you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Hello genius. I'm good, and you?
Never better! Am always excited when the year is ending.
What's cooking at the moment?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
sigmundfreud:
What's cooking at the moment?
A very bitter brew right from the witches' cauldron...'by the pricking of my thumb'. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.