Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (497004 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
embarassedslip of a hand, I meant to quote Larry.

tongue

S¢rew that...

And I meant to say s¢rew you...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
chrisvilla:

S¢rew that...

And I meant to say s¢rew you...
who'll be screwing me?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
who'll be screwing me?

Askjerry.com

can we do the chat thingy again?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
chrisvilla:

Askjerry.com

can we do the chat thingy again?

send me a pm
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
send me a pm

I prefer whatsapp
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
chrisvilla:

I prefer whatsapp
Don't have your number nomore, and I am not using the old whatsapp.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
embarassedslip of a hand, I meant to quote Larry.

tongue
grace,what happen to ur bbm
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Don't have your number nomore, and I am not using the old whatsapp.

ok...I'll email it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
MojAyo:
long story ma'am....sorted now I think
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisvilla:

ok...I'll email it.
Ok, merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Ok, merry Christmas
Howdy HBG smiley
Sweet sight for sore eyes
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Here's wishing you guys a wonderful celebration and fun throughout this period...
I pray that the new year will bring us all closer to our dreams.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
princesa:

well true that, but it seems the odds are always against and I'm getting tired of tryingsad

enough of my gloom. Tell me something excitingcheesy
Sowi...it took forever to respond.
The odds are with you this season cheesy
...The genie has granted your wish , greet the King of the North!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Howdy HBG smiley
Sweet sight for sore eyes
grin m humbled, your quotelightened up my day.
sigmundfreud:
Here's wishing you guys a wonderful celebration and fun throughout this period...
I pray that the new year will bring us all closer to our dreams.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Amen

May the favor of the Lord be with you and your household always.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
When is xmas? *Scratches Head*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rapmaestro:
When is xmas? *Scratches Head*

When you pass your jamb... tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2014
chrisvilla:

When you pass your jamb... tongue
Errm! I don't think u're meant to be here bruv.. Check ur flight ticket, it says Guatanamo bay prison where psychos like u are tortured for bn insane
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Rapmaestro:
Errm! I don't think u're meant to be here bruv.. Check ur flight ticket, it says Guatanamo bay prison where psychos like u are tortured for bn insane

Is that all you've got

I'll pass,you go get the preferential treatment.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2014
chrisvilla:

Is that all you've got

I'll pass,you go get the preferential treatment.
gat no glocks to waste on yo bruv... it is worthless.. So, I apologize but don't quote me again biko..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by khiaa(f): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2014
MojAyo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Rapmaestro:
gat no glocks to waste on yo bruv... it is worthless.. So, I apologize but don't quote me again biko..

That's where you got it wrong #mofo
You f**ng started it and you're here telling me about whatever d@mn glock you've got...

Get your stupid azz off my phone and don't quote me before I get angry with you.
You think you can intimidate anybody with your wannabe English azz.FYO
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
firestar:
undecided

Is that you sweetheart!!!

merry christmas and hope you'll go wiggling today??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2014
chrisvilla:

Is that you sweetheart!!!

merry christmas and hope you'll go wiggling today??

Good morning chris.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
B?tch, lay off my back na.. I no wan follow u talk again na.. Na by force? @ Chris
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rapmaestro:
B?tch, lay off my back na.. I no wan follow u talk again na.. Na by force? @ Chris

sorry its my fault...

I just realized and analyzed your statements in one word...
...ENVY...

bye and don't reply me please.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
HBG, Firestar, Larry, Sig, Princesa, who else o? Ok, I greet everyone

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
long story ma'am....sorted now I think
can we ve a chat on bbm,pls my love,I can see u re jollying jollying about d. Christmas things
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Rapmaestro:
HBG, Firestar, Larry, Sig, Princesa, who else o? Ok, I greet everyone
I greet you dear hope you had a merry Christmas?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by elprokez(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hullo people!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blackeard(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Howdy folks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sinafatai(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2014
MOD. pls whoever the MOD of this section is I ask that you return the story forever and always by repo girl. having put the story on front page it has attracted a lot of readers and traffic for nairaland.com, why then will you close the thread when the story is not ended. pls and pls unclose the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.