Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (493344 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Ok..please wrap up all the insults you have thrown on this thread and distribute them at home.
Remember, you are not LarrySun, and you don't know standd. Learn not to jump into fights that doesn't concern you in any way.

Take care and bye bye.

Se you see you na....... so much anger!.. shior!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Warlord3000(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The only thing I know about iye there is that she's a writer..... and my annoyance is that she called me an Idiot for airing my view... who does that?!

Well. Sorry about that and let's sheath the sword...

They will fix themselves...

One love wink

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
lipsrsealed I know, its been hectic.

This is where we used to hang and have fun, not diss each other, where have you been hiding?

Missed you and the oldies. Heard from Cuddles recently?

I've been hiding in the TV/Movies Section jare.
It's entertaining Cherie.
Nope, haven't heard from the notorious matchmaker o. tongue

I'll chat her up to check if her vitals are 100%.
How have you been doing love?

(Argh!)

Insidous.

Drop some lines.
That's we deterrmine your worth here... Poetry or prose.
And be clever about it while y'all at it.

And the rest of you eavesdroppers...

Wags her fingernail...

Impress me here and maybe I won't dice ya.
Maybe. undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
firestar:

It's alright Cherie. We're waiting for LarrySun.

No proxy wars will be tolerated.

Yes ma'am..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

Yes I am cheesy. Now, can you please man up and confront her with whatever ish you have with her grin

I've done that, and instead of apologizing,she threw shades at me.... lol.... NL dey make person dey tolorate some kind BS... chai!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Warlord3000:

Well. Sorry about that and let's sheath the sword...

They will fix themselves...

One love wink

Lol One love
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kaboninc(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I have no grieviance with you o....maybe you have no sense of humour, cos when I read that thread I didn't see where Larry said anything that would warrant you to start breathing fire.... maybe cos of your personality (which I had no idea about prior to yesterday) you took everything serious...and to me anybody who starts getting angry unnecessarily has serious anger issues.....and I aired my view... but as it didn't favour you na, I automatically became an idiot.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2459146/adept-writer-missing-action/1

Read it and go to page 2.

Take your time brother....then get to the point where she told Larry to mind his business.

That's Standd and she just can't quote me...unless she wants to insult me...as she does to everyone here.

So Standd, we'll meet some other time. Throwing indirect jabs and insult at me, it won't work dear. I'll meet you again and you'll go haywire...as usual! cheesy

BTW, I wonder why the hate is just so....raging! cheesy cheesy cheesy Just know it is not mutual!

Lol! I have a life and a real job!

Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Yes ma'am..
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

She is just correcting you Kiz, you should love corrections tongue

I don't take corrections seriously with the whip on my azz and not with a face either.

You should read the last line of her comment
That wasn't called for sad

My problem isn't the food but how twas served.
Typographical error is a crime we commit nearly every day.

I'm done jorangry

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
firestar:

I've been hiding in the TV/Movies Section jare.
It's entertaining Cherie.
Nope, haven't heard from the notorious matchmaker o. tongue

I'll chat her up to check if her vitals are 100%.
How have you been doing love?

(Argh!)

Insidous.

Drop some lines.
That's we deterrmine your worth here... Poetry or prose.
And be clever about it while y'all at it.

And the rest of you eavesdroppers...

Wags her fingernail...

Impress me here and maybe I won't dice ya.
Maybe. undecided

Ermmm grin

Forged with love that melts the bold
Bonded with diamond engraved with gold
That of two souls a legend foretold

By Wonderful Brother

grin grin grin grin

I cannot write a poem to save my life cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

E-warriors congress tonight by 09:11pm.

Don't be late.angry

I promise to be there grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kayemjay(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Choi!

So na so this place dey sweet like this? Thank God for this amazing discovery.

*spreads mat*

Today na Today.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Little boy, I once told you, you are not intelligent on another thread...and I know why. You don't make sense at all.

You jumped into my fight yesterday to throw subs but you forgot that I already said you are too dumb for my liking.

Go back and gather all the insults you have thrown at me since yesterday, wrap them up and distribute them to your female folks.
Cos you are not LarrySun but you are too dumb to realize that.
Any insult from you henceforth is for your folks, not me, cos I don't know you, they do.

So bye.
You are emotionally disturbed.

I can't disturb myself with people like you. grin

Bye! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
zicoraads:
Sincerely speaking, after all said and done, what I now feel for her is PITY embarassed

Firestar...this one, I don't know him, never dallied with him on or offline.
What dumbness will make you pity someone you don't know. Cos you entire live starts and end on NL, you go about pitying people who don't give two fucccks about you.
So, you pity standd cos with your insults, you have tried building a bad profile for her and the people watching and liking you...what is their relevance?

So Zicoraads, come out and state your grieviances, I don't know you and I have never had anything to do with you on and offline.

So are you fighting for LarrySun or yourself?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

Ermmm grin
grin grin grin grin
I cannot write a poem to save my life cheesy

Try jor.
You want me to yab you? grin
There's no better motivation than that.

LarrySun! angry
If your mentions clocks 3, with my name on it... (...)
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2459146/adept-writer-missing-action/1

Read it and go to page 2.

Take your time brother....then get to the point where she told Larry to mind his business.

That's Standd and she just can't quote me...unless she wants to insult me...as she does to everyone here.

So Standd, we'll meet some other time. Throwing indirect jabs and insult at me, it won't work dear. I'll meet you again and you'll go haywire...as usual! cheesy

BTW, I wonder why the hate is just so....raging! cheesy cheesy cheesy Just know it is not mutual!

Lol! I have a life and a real job!

Ciao

Lol you're the "fly" she keeps talking about....... una try lol

Abeg I have a website to design...I've been entertained enough. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
kaboninc:

The best you could do is ASK!

You have NO idea what's going on. You even admitted that you DO NOT know any one of them.

Why don't you stay on the sidelines and watch how things unfold?

Why don't you take your advice, mister undecided

4 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
As for the pest, you buzz around me like a fly cheesy It must be painful to be so ignored cos I have gotten so much mentions from you, you can't stay away, I know. So, I will use you to perfect my ignore button.
Don't worry, you will be fine without me. But on this forum, you don't exist in my world.

At insidous, leave the Ode pls.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
firestar:

Try jor.
You want me to yab you? grin
There's no better motivation than that.

LarrySun! angry
If your mentions clocks 3, with my name on it... (...)

You don't want to go down that lane. It is definitely not going to work. cheesy

I can't. I have tried really hard but I can't embarassed

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you're the "fly" she keeps talking about....... una try lol

Abeg I have a website to design...I've been entertained enough. grin

Oh thou, thy name art Proxy-sider yarner...

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

You don't want to go down that lane. It is definitely not going to work. cheesy

I can't. I have tried really hard but I can't embarassed

Alright, I can sign you up to the Nairaland Poetry Forum to sharpen your skills if you wish.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
firestar:

Oh thou, thy name art Proxy-sider yarner...

Say what now?.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I've done that, and instead of apologizing,she threw shades at me.... lol.... NL dey make person dey tolorate some kind BS... chai!

Did you? Sorry but l can't find the apology. Even if you did you should have attacked her based on that instead of joining those idiots_.

I am sorry but please refrain from quoting and kindly ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
firestar:

Alright, I can sign you up to the Nairaland Poetry Forum to sharpen your skills if you wish.

Ermmm....okay o grin

Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kaboninc(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

Why don't you take your advice, mister undecided

Madam Judge, stay on the bench!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

If you had interfered when the lapdogs started with the insults yesterday, it would have all gone awry...

Lucky for them, my friends don't jump into fights like they did.

You are welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

Did you? Sorry but l can't find the apology. Even if you did you should have attacked her based on that instead of joining those idiots_.

I am sorry but please refrain from quoting and kindly ignore her.

I hear you sir, but her temper is infectious grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Madam Judge, stay on the bench!

Ode!

I am going to see this to its end but I doubt if you can survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by naijaboiy: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
i've checked that other thread like 5 times to check where I "took sides" or "insulted" this old woman.

But I found nothing.

So what's the fuss about? grin

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I hear you sir, but her temper is infectious grin

Don't worry. She is not like that, really grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nihilist: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Insidous:

Are you freaking kidding me? If I remembered correctly he was the one that threw the first jab which was quite insensitive y the way.

I know standd. We have had misunderstandings and I now that she is the type of person that would offer a branch of an olive first when shit_ happens. Ask Nihilist and co. What ever got her so roused that day must have been really serious. You have no idea what happened, you did not read and re-read to see whether you there is something you must have missed, but no, you went straight ahead to judge her.

Do you have an issue you would like to settle with standd? Type it out for all to saee or forever hold your piss

In future can you please refrain from invoking my presence on a thread via my mentions, WHEN THE FIGHT IS ALREADY OVER?

I am infinitely more interested in witnessing the thrills and spills of a roforofo contest, than in providing character reference for anybody.

Be advised.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
i've checked that other thread like 5 times to check where I "took sides" or "insulted" this old woman.

But I found nothing.

So what's the fuss about? grin

Not again, dunderhead angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.