Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (498073 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2012
sino: Gud Morning peeps, kinda missed this thread a likkle...
@cuddles,How are you doing? I can see you got your hands full with the debate.

@hbg howz you? Hope you enjoying your holidays?

@sigmunfreud, hmmm, i sight you, i see your wordplay cool

@mynd whazup?

@Vesc, what have you been up to?

@ujsizzle, nnde woo
M good...as for da holidays I just can't wait to go back to school
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: do u think it will work out?I mean uhave been rattling as a female now u just change into a male?
*shrieks* eh who is a rattler? If i catsh u na ur legs i go....*recovers and clears throat* *in bass voice* young lady u need to learn respect *straight face*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are making me laugh
Mynd_44: Viewing this topic: k2039 ( m ), AlterEgo™
Common. Don't be shy
Someone was viewing my post

*sneezes*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2012
sino: Gud Morning peeps, kinda missed this thread a likkle...
@cuddles,How are you doing? I can see you got your hands full with the debate.

@hbg howz you? Hope you enjoying your holidays?

@sigmunfreud, hmmm, i sight you, i see your wordplay cool

@mynd whazup?

@Vesc, what have you been up to?

@ujsizzle, nnde woo
ndewo my dear. Kedu?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*shrieks* eh who is a rattler? If i catsh u na ur legs i go....*recovers and clears throat* *in bass voice* young lady u need to learn respect *straight face*
Please,u can do better than that!

Top up ur game
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's great right? You get to put your leg up and rest
Sure, rest with grave consequences...

So i read you suffer from mild insomnia, isnt it a good thing? What do you do during the day?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
ndewo my dear. Kedu?
Odinma, how is the day going? Ke bi no?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
Odinma, how is the day going? Ke bi no?

anom n'ahia. Anwu di n'obodo a na egbum.
I nokwa mma?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: M good...as for da holidays I just can't wait to go back to school
What! na lie jor, i am sure you just wish it never ends...wink i love holidays, i enjoy it to the fullest.

What is in schools this days sef....

are you not part of the debate?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Please,u can do better than that!

Top up ur game

i dey flog girls like you o. Be careful
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
Sure, rest with grave consequences...

So i read you suffer from mild insomnia, isnt it a good thing? What do you do during the day?
Read, watch movies, browse, hangout with friends, everything
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Someone was viewing my post

*sneezes*
What's with you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

anom n'ahia. Anwu di n'obodo a na egbum.
I nokwa mma?

Ha! ndo o, na the season o...

Adi mu mma.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Read, watch movies, browse, hangout with friends, everything

that is the life, enjoy it while it last o.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:

that is the life, enjoy it while it last o.
Holiday runs till next year
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Holiday runs till next year
Yeah, i can tell, nuffin like da holidays...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
I swear
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
What! na lie jor, i am sure you just wish it never ends...wink i love holidays, i enjoy it to the fullest.

What is in schools this days sef....

are you not part of the debate?
I don't have friends @ home,we live in different places,we just meet @ school.U can just imagine how boring it is as m not even allowed to visit anyone except wen I go to town,church or family errands.

I won't be around on da day da debate is due so I had to pull out.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
What's with you?
watchu mean?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

i dey flog girls like you o. Be careful
My sister pls

*hands on her hips*
Nigga pls...ask those around u,HBG aint a boy/girl playground
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
u can't wait?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My sister pls

*hands on her hips*
Nigga pls...ask those around u,HBG aint a boy/girl playground
then HBG had better know i don't have an ish with bleeping girls up *angry*

@Sino
i bu onye ebe?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I don't have friends @ home,we live in different places,we just meet @ school.U can just imagine how boring it is as m not even allowed to visit anyone except wen I go to town,church or family errands.

I won't be around on da day da debate is due so I had to pull out.
They don't allow you go out?

Chai
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: watchu mean?
catching cold in the middle of summer
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

@Sino
i bu onye ebe?
Make it a good fight oo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

@Sino
i bu onye ebe?
Peace ho!

Hail Caesar
I have come to offer my friendship and loyalty,wateva his majesty needs
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
They don't allow you go out?

Chai
yes
Mynd_44:
catching cold in the middle of summer
Tiwa and flavour
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: yesTiwa and flavour
Why won't they allow you go out. You ain't a kid na. Perhaps do the have any idea what you do at school?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why won't they allow you go out. You ain't a kid na. Perhaps do the have any idea what you do at school?
My aunt knows my boyfriend,No my friend he is a guy.I was allowed to hangout with him only wen we were to school so he went back to his hometown nw I can't hv anyone around
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I sleep but not long.
...made worse by ur habit of watching BBall at night!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My aunt knows my boyfriend,No my friend he is a guy.I was allowed to hangout with him only wen we were to school so he went back to his hometown nw I can't hv anyone around
No offense but that is mega silly
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
No offense but that is mega silly
Well I aint 23 years yet,I'll get freedom then

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.