Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! (1818 Views)

Fabio Capello: Mourinho Has Mentally Exhausted His Players / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Fabio Capello Resigns As England Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by DisGuy: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
na wa o, the problem is most of you watch and follow British press 24/7 so you keep banging on about their hype
how many of you read Italian news, Spanish news,German news do you think they dont hype their players( if you sabi read their language)
even Nigerian newspapers write about the English premier league and national team
English press write about English players
lets be honest most of us get our news from the BBC even guardian sometimes copy and paste from their website!!

Capello will do well with the team; they have good players but play bad as a team
just hope the media don't start digging into his family life, his ex girlfriends, his fav socks undecided
those guys are ruthless!
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 15, 2007
i pity that guy's rep.englang is the most abnormal place to pitch ur tent.that guywill be suckd. cool
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by Iman3(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2007
I saw this hilarious comment on Football365.com:

, You English people should be down on your knees, thanking the Lord for Capello's arrival. He's too good a manager for your pathetic excuses for football players. You should imitate those characters from the movie "Wayne's World" and start crying "we are not worthy, we are not worthy",

grin grin grin
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by McOmo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2007
manu4laif

u sound familiar ? spot on dawg !!! cheesy
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by folahann(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2007
I read in the news that he (Capello)will appoint a new captain
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by oldie(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
akinalabi:

He sure can make a difference.

The russian team is an average team but the
coach has brought the best out of them.

Croatia's best player is Eduardo and we can
all see that he is just an average player.

The greek team that won Euro 2004 was made
up of average players.

Capello can surely turn the fortunes of that
team around.

All these "average teams" you mentioned have some inherent talents
There are no genuine talented english footballers. I am sorry, but thats the truth
Capello is not the answer

Until they stop exagerating the quality of players they have and start very early, youth development
Otherwise, it will be the same story, even with ten Capellos
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by folahann(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
oldie:

All these "average teams" you mentioned have some inherent talents
There are no genuine talented english footballers. I am sorry, but thats the truth
Capello is not the answer

Until they stop exagerating the quality of players they have and start very early, youth development
Otherwise, it will be the same story, even with ten Capellos

You are getting some thing wrong here, think again
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by ndubest(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
, Great Coach
Nice decision

i hope we will watch some entertaining soccer

not the win at all cost mentality

ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by akinalabi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
ndubest:

i hope we will watch some entertaining soccer

not the win at all cost mentality

ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Winning is all that matters now for England.
Re: Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2007
heard what pele said about him?he skilfully played down any marginal improvement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Bash Ali? / Football Transfer Deadline Day Saga: English Premier League / Richard Kingson, Adiyiah, Kevin Boateng All Dropped From Ghana Afcon Squad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.