Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

jonathan impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / jonathan impeached (1084 Views)

BREAKING News!president Goodluck Jonathan IMPEACHED? / Oya See Names Of Alleged Reps Members Who Want Jonathan Impeached. / ASUU Wants Jonathan Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jonathan impeached by unipol(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2012
please can any costitutional lawyer breake it up for us. can the lower house effectively and succesfully inpeach the president without the upper house backing them? i am politically curious. or are they just joking and wasting time to talk of something they are not capable of doing.
Re: jonathan impeached by unipol(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
where are the lawyers and political experts now. or could it be that the Reps are just joking. why is nobody taking this their threath serious.
Re: jonathan impeached by BabaEleko(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Are u such a mad man with this kain misleading topic. I nominate u to be ban u pric kk.
Re: jonathan impeached by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Are u such a mad man with this kain misleading topic. I nominate u to be ban u pric kk.
I beg go learn how to speak English before you come here come spit okpokpoyibo grin
Re: jonathan impeached by Euroclydon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Are u such a mad man with this kain misleading topic. I nominate u to be ban u pric kk.

seconded by me....outright nonsense!
Re: jonathan impeached by princenayo: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
They are jst making noise. They no fit.
Re: jonathan impeached by unipol(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Euroclydon:

seconded by me....outright nonsense!

i hope because if they do........ i reserve my coment.
Re: jonathan impeached by unipol(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2012
the worst is still that even if badluck is impeached by national assembly and worse luck will take over. that sambo of a guy hmmmmm
Re: jonathan impeached by UncleJJ(m): 2:45am On Aug 02, 2012
I guess the lower house can. From, my pov - the lower house have always tried to change certain things.

They rose up against fuel subsidy , now this.

I think jonathan is ready to go, he has amassed more wealth than he ever dreamed of.
Re: jonathan impeached by LailaIkeji1: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Gosh!!! I thought he had already being impeached from the topic!! shocked
Re: jonathan impeached by unipol(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Gosh!!! I thought he had already being impeached from the topic!! shocked

he will soon, now the upper house is even surporting rep now. the executive is now in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Soon Start To Explore Our Crude Oil Deposits – Sokoto State Governor / Governor Sullivan Chime Of Enugu State Allegedly Dies In India / Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.