Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Fly Freshairline With Marine Captain... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fly Freshairline With Marine Captain... (877 Views)

When Your Friends Say Jump Up For Pic And You Forget That You Fly At Night(Pic) / When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fly Freshairline With Marine Captain... by ibhena(m): 2:34am On Jul 30, 2012
You are welcome on board, This is Marine Captain JEG on FRESHAirline. This flight is going to be for 90sec... Ah, *aviation minister, please, come and tell them, you know I'm not a professional...*
Marine Captain JEG: "yes, yes! We are going to be flying on the fresh air altitude, but please get your oxygen mask near and ready because you will definitely need it..."
(People start murmuring) "...am, please..." (Shouts from passengers)
*Laraban Kuma, please. Come and tell them not to panick we are on top of the situation...*
"thank you, thank you... We are committed to giving you a flight experience you have never experienced and great value for money"
(we have paid for more than we are receiving, passengers scream);
"well, I assure you that you have paid far less than you are supposed to pay"
*Ojonko WorldBnak, please come and explain the economic benefit of flying with fresh airline...*
"well, ladies and gentle men, you have heard it all" *not from me alteast - in case something goes wrong* "but you are assured of a test-tube flight experiment!"
Bon voyage!!!
"Oh, we seem to have lost one wing already.... Never mind, we're on top of the situation...." *Ekemadu, please explain to them that we have enough fuel....*

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / Can You Trust Your Dentist!?!!? LOL! This girl will not kill me! / Photo: Will You Use This "Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.