Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,880 members, 7,824,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (9512 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Today Am So Happy And I Am Giving Out Recharge Cards (quick Fingers) / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2012
As part of my own way of celebrating my 100th thread on nairaland I will be giving what no other member haven't given on this forum before and that's recharge cards. I want to give back to our nairaland chicks and guys.

The recharge card will be from all the GSM networks.

Call your friends and Foes now and inform them of the great celebration tagged;

Acidtalk At 100th Post.

Sexkillz I know you hate my post but please don't carry this one to the dating or sexuality section. I intentionally put up here 'cus this is where most of my threads were created and morever.

THERE IS ROMANCE IN GIVING.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2012
Ehen where d recharge card na.niboni recharge card wa.o ga fun e o! U just make person open dis ur thread no c anytin 4 dis beta monday morning as i dey go work.naughty boy.anyway happy thread day
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2012
To d bin! grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Chanchit: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Guy...! Wei the card nau, u wan wait mke e reach front page ...? Abi u jst wan whine us ni...
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by adamscuti(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: As part of my own way of celebrating my 100th thread on nairaland I will be giving what no other member haven't given on this forum before and that's recharge cards. I want to give back to our nairaland chicks and guys.

The recharge card will be from all the GSM networks.

Call your friends and Foes now and inform them of the great celebration tagged;

Acidtalk At 100th Post.

Sexkillz I know you hate my post but please don't carry this one to the dating or sexuality section. I intentionally put up here 'cus this is where most of my threads were created and morever.

THERE IS ROMANCE IN GIVING.
abeg guy send the recharge card o! I d wait 4 am.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2012
People hold your key pad and be ready for the first recharge card.....
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2012
41638 75763 80593
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Tozer(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2012
Loaded. Thanks Man.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I will give out over 50 recharge cards.
Thank u!

Abeg paste anoda set I wan dash person! grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2012
The NEXT recharge card is coming soon.... Call your neighbors, friends and enemies up to standby.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: The NEXT recharge card is coming soon.... Call your neighbors, friends and enemies up to standby.
Dats my boi!

How much dey d ones u dey paste sef

I must load 50k o! tongue
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2012
People which GMS network card should I load next?
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: People which GMS network card should I load next?
Etisalatuuu!!!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Mtn
acidtalk: The NEXT recharge card is coming soon.... Call your neighbors, friends and enemies up to standby.
Mtn
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by acidtalk: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2012
63500 65439 11365
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2012
Who hide d post na
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by dagold4eva(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2012
OK
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2012
Lol...ow much is it, I saw it also but I was busy reloading...Thumbs up Acidtalk
Waiting 4 d next one...MTN abeg...lol
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Acid, na every 1hr u wan dey paste am Issokay o
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Make I go dey read ur Olodo graduate thread wey carry me come here...
Nawa oh...see as men dey here dey view d thread...na so una(we) poor reach...lol
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by ajstyles: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2012
o boy u dey sleep send the card na TPP terogo peoples party dey wait
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2012
@Acidtalk, ur graduate thread is soooo funny, it happens a lot, one common trend is ow pple don't evn know ow to use plural/singular alongside d verb, u see some pple also using 'did' which is a past tense wt a past tense verb as well, e.g..."Did U came Instead of Did U come??lmao...it's soooo common bro, I tell u, evn in schools, I'm still an undergraduate of Architecture, I need Job o, make I begin apply now...in my finals already...smiley
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by babyacidtalk: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2012
This is to inform the entire nairaland community that due to my father's generosity of dashing nairalanders FREE and genuine recharge card to celebrate his 100th thread on nairaland he has been BANNED by the moderators.

Card which two people have already benefited from.

WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME IN NIGERIA TO GIFT OUT GIFT?
IF A MAN IS CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE SHOULD HE BE PUNISHED FOR IT?

@acidtalk is someone who has never put up a suspicious or criminal attitude instead he tries his little way to assist the masses through sincere and good advice, he has never asked for a favour or kobo in any form from anybody so why should he be banned for giving willingly to total strangers he hasn't met before.

isn't this a shame on Seun and his moderators.

cry cry cry

A man who has created several post to help people and which people have benefited from.
GO THROUGH cidtalk's threads and you will know what i am talking about.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP MY FATHER (acidtalk) FIGHT THIS INJUSTICE.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2012
LMFAO...ds is crazy mehn!!! Y now Moderators, y What did E do now, is it now a crime 2 post recharge cards What's his offence :|
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2012
baby_acidtalk: This is to inform the entire nairaland community that due to my father's generosity of dashing nairalanders FREE and genuine recharge card to celebrate his 100th thread on nairaland he has been BANNED by the moderators.

Card which two people have already benefited from.

WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME IN NIGERIA TO GIFT OUT GIFT?
IF A MAN IS CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE SHOULD HE BE PUNISHED FOR IT?

@acidtalk is someone who has never put up a suspicious or criminal attitude instead he tries his little way to assist the masses through sincere and good advice, he has never asked for a favour or kobo in any form from anybody so why should he be banned for giving willingly to total strangers he hasn't met before.

isn't this a shame on Seun and his moderators.

cry cry cry

A man who has created several post to help people and which people have benefited from.
GO THROUGH cidtalk's threads and you will know what i am talking about.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP MY FATHER (acidtalk) FIGHT THIS INJUSTICE.

You are banned by spambot not Moderators

So your ID will be released soon

Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? / Lowest/poorest Jamb Scores. / Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.