Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (9525 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Today Am So Happy And I Am Giving Out Recharge Cards (quick Fingers) / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2012
Acid or baby or whatever your name is, Are you high

Who do you think you are talking to undecided undecided

Do you think I am hungry or something undecided
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2012
r231: Acid or baby or whatever your name is, Are you high

Bro, not worth it. Don't give him the further attention he seeks. . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, not worth it. Don't give him the further attention he seeks. . . smiley

Thanks jare

This people sometimes. Just cus you are giving out N100 credits grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2012

r231:

Thanks jare

hahahahaha!

i talk am o!

d last wan i load for grandma na just N300

Namsense! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Thanks jare

I'm not against him giving out recharge cards or whatever, but insulting people after wrongly insinuating he was banned is wrong. More wrong for the fact that he was banned by spambot, a simple explanation was given him, yet, he went on a rampage, spamming the forum with lies. . . That i cannot take.

If seun decides to take this thread to the frontpage, na the guy go cry last last. grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahahaha!

i talk am o!

N300 credit? Which network?

This your lie get bia bia o. grin
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Please Help! They have banned my Husband (acidtalk) and Son (baby_acidtalk) unjustly

OPEN LETTER TO SEUN

Seun,
It is just a pity that my first mail to you will be one which expresses my dissapoinment about you and you miserable forsaken moderators>
I have followed nairaland from inception in 2005 and can say with all confidence that i have invited over a hundred members onto your forum over the years.

Nairaland used to be a forum then filled with very mature minds with God given intellect. Every solution and help one needed with the Nigerian circle was always sort for from this forum.

Same cannot be said again, over the years things have become so terrible that it takes a strong mind to visit a particular thread twice. it has so much deteriorated that every single section of nairaland is filled with hate, jealousy and insults. this are amongst people who have never even met physically for once.

From ethnic and religious bashing, to derailing of threads and terrible curses, all have been a big shame to Nigeria and Nigerians.

When acitalk came into limelight on march 30th 2012, his main and objectives was to tey his best to improve on the maturity contents and discussions that once existed on nairaland, this he has tried his very best to do over the months.

I went as far as creating few threads where people can share real life experiences, one to give FREE Entrepreneur advise, and another one where people can easily relax and feel free to express themselves.
Your moderators are not helping your forum grow one bit as they have openly showed their hatred and dislike for certain members, created camps and will go the extra mile to castigate, hide post and even ban in some cases.

Example of such moderator is SEXKILLS.
When I noticed it was irrelevant to keep complaining about the same thing over and over, I decided to stay off the Romance Section and concentrate of contributing meaningful post and topics on others, and this didn’t stop the fun I created to members and enjoyed myself.

To cut a very long story short, I wanted to bring in creativity and fun, one which even you never deemed fit to do.
For my 100th post on nairaland I decided to give out FREE credit to members. After someone successfully loaded the first one, I sent out the second one only for your moderators to hide the post. Unfortunately for them, some had already loaded it and acknowledged receipt of it. Lo and behold before I could say SEUN, they banned me. My son (baby-acidtalk) came out to let the whole world know the criminal act of your moderators.
Or when did it become a crime to gift out gift to the public? Your moderators wanted to criminally load the recharge card and then make it seem like the card doesn’t exist after they unhide the post.
Every appeal I have made on every single thread have been hidden.

Seun go through my 100 threads over the 4 months I registered that name, if for once you find anything criminal in any of the threads, openly point it out and BAN me permanently as I also promise not to return to nairaland afterwards.

This life should be a “live and lets live” thing. If nobody else is willing to do the unusual and another man takes the bold step to create things positively, should such a man be punished for his goodwill?
Seun I deserve an open apology from YOU and you Moderators as I was unduly punished on the day I was joyfully celebrating my 100th anniversary on nairaland. I am not asking for too much in any form.

Prove you are truly a leader and one with a good heart who appreciates people who help build his forum. After all I won’t share a kobo from your money even if I invite a billion people to you forum or create the best post.

Expecting your OPEN APOLOGY from you and your moderators.

Yours truly,
HRH, Prince, Chief, Dr, Pastor, Bishop, imam, Eng, Arch
ACIDTALK and Family
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahahaha!

i talk am o!

ask those who benefitted from it.
my husband gave more than N100 recharge card.
i actually went to buy a whole carton full of different network all to celebrate his 100th anniversary on the forum.

See his titles above to know he isnt a small man.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2012

prove me wrong by unhiding the other post you hid.

why did you hide the 2nd post containing the recharge card MY HUSBAND posted. if you didnt want to pam it?
ole.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk: Please Help! They have banned my Husband (acidtalk) and Son (baby_acidtalk) unjustly

OPEN LETTER TO SEUN

Seun,
It is just a pity that my first mail to you will be one which expresses my dissapoinment about you and you miserable forsaken moderators>
I have followed nairaland from inception in 2005 and can say with all confidence that i have invited over a hundred members onto your forum over the years.

Nairaland used to be a forum then filled with very mature minds with God given intellect. Every solution and help one needed with the Nigerian circle was always sort for from this forum.

Same cannot be said again, over the years things have become so terrible that it takes a strong mind to visit a particular thread twice. it has so much deteriorated that every single section of nairaland is filled with hate, jealousy and insults. this are amongst people who have never even met physically for once.

From ethnic and religious bashing, to derailing of threads and terrible curses, all have been a big shame to Nigeria and Nigerians.

When acitalk came into limelight on march 30th 2012, his main and objectives was to tey his best to improve on the maturity contents and discussions that once existed on nairaland, this he has tried his very best to do over the months.

I went as far as creating few threads where people can share real life experiences, one to give FREE Entrepreneur advise, and another one where people can easily relax and feel free to express themselves.
Your moderators are not helping your forum grow one bit as they have openly showed their hatred and dislike for certain members, created camps and will go the extra mile to castigate, hide post and even ban in some cases.

Example of such moderator is SEXKILLS.
When I noticed it was irrelevant to keep complaining about the same thing over and over, I decided to stay off the Romance Section and concentrate of contributing meaningful post and topics on others, and this didn’t stop the fun I created to members and enjoyed myself.

To cut a very long story short, I wanted to bring in creativity and fun, one which even you never deemed fit to do.
For my 100th post on nairaland I decided to give out FREE credit to members. After someone successfully loaded the first one, I sent out the second one only for your moderators to hide the post. Unfortunately for them, some had already loaded it and acknowledged receipt of it. Lo and behold before I could say SEUN, they banned me. My son (baby-acidtalk) came out to let the whole world know the criminal act of your moderators.
Or when did it become a crime to gift out gift to the public? Your moderators wanted to criminally load the recharge card and then make it seem like the card doesn’t exist after they unhide the post.
Every appeal I have made on every single thread have been hidden.

Seun go through my 100 threads over the 4 months I registered that name, if for once you find anything criminal in any of the threads, openly point it out and BAN me permanently as I also promise not to return to nairaland afterwards.

This life should be a “live and lets live” thing. If nobody else is willing to do the unusual and another man takes the bold step to create things positively, should such a man be punished for his goodwill?
Seun I deserve an open apology from YOU and you Moderators as I was unduly punished on the day I was joyfully celebrating my 100th anniversary on nairaland. I am not asking for too much in any form.

Prove you are truly a leader and one with a good heart who appreciates people who help build his forum. After all I won’t share a kobo from your money even if I invite a billion people to you forum or create the best post.

Expecting your OPEN APOLOGY from you and your moderators.

Yours truly,
HRH, Prince, Chief, Dr, Pastor, Bishop, imam, Eng, Arch
ACIDTALK and Family

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Abeg Seun!!

I may not like this Acidtalk fellow, but then again, I will say please forgive his insolent arse and unban him.. I actually found his 'Free Recharge Card Thread' very exciting and unique. Alot of Nairalanders had tuned in to get a chance at the Recharge Cards and some folks actually affirmed that it was real!

Also do something about your spambot. That thing has been acting like a wild rabid dog, banning everything that looks like a URL or a sequence of numbers.

Thanks!

Alusi Okija.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

prove me wrong by unhiding the other post you hid.

why did you hide the 2nd post containing the recharge card MY HUSBAND posted. if you didnt want to pam it?
ole.

For the last time, it's spambot and I release the post

Please stop accusing MODs if you want to complain, you can send an email to Seun simple
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Abeg Seun!!

I may not like this Acidtalk fellow, but then again, I will say please forgive his insolent arse and unban him.. I actually found his 'Free Recharge Card Thread' very exciting and unique. Alot of Nairalanders had tuned in to get a chance at the Recharge Cards and some folks actually affirmed that it was real!

Also do something about your spambot. That thing has been acting like a wild rabid dog, banning everything that looks like a URL or a sequence of numbers.

Thanks!

Alusi Okija.

What has my husband done to you that you dont like him?
just because he didnt agree to your terms of bring small small children for rituals at you shrine doesnt make him a bad fellow.
He is an hardworking man with a good heart.

Thanks for coming to out rescue all the same
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Abeg Seun!!

Thanks!

Alusi Okija.
The spambot bans for only an hour. . . The ban on the user ID "acidtalk" has already been lifted, since the one hour expired. The ban expired over an hour ago, but he is too busy and deeply entrenched in his malicious smearing and slandering of others + seeking attention + spamming the forum, to even notice his account is freed. . .
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

For the last time, it's spambot and I release the post

Please stop accusing MODs if you want to complain, you can send an email to Seun simple

Unhide the post and send MY HUSBAND and SON an open apology.
or else you will get a law suit from my attorney before the end of today.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: The spambot bans for only an hour. . . The ban on the user ID "acidtalk" has already been lifted, since the one hour expired. The ban expired over an hour ago, but he is too busy and deeply entrenched in his malicious smearing and slandering of others + seeking attention + spamming the forum, to even notice his account is free. . .

You are a lair who will rot in hell fire.
did the spambot also hide ALL the post MY SON (baby-acidtalk) posted?
Oniro oshi. omo jati-jati.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

Unhide the post and send MY HUSBAND and SON an open apology.
or else you will get a law suit from my attorney before the end of today.

Ehnnnnnn

Smoking is bad for your health

Open apology ko, close transformer ni

You told me to rot in hell after telling you sorry it's spambot thinking I was talking to human not knowing goats doesn't appreciate sh1t

Wait for me the apology is on the way undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

The user ID "baby acidtalk was spamming the romance section with irrelevancies and frivolities. . . His posts were marked as spam, and he was banned for spamming.

Ban expires August 1.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by r231(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

You are about to get ban as well with this kind of language if you don't watch it

I am not going to tell you again shocked
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

You are about to get ban as well with this kind of language if you don't watch it

I am not going to tell you again shocked

Ban his arse again jor!!

angry
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Ehnnnnnn

You told me to rot in hell after telling you sorry it's spambot thinking I was talking to human not knowing goats doesn't appreciate sh1t

He did not acknowledge the apology. His ego was busy seeking for attention. Now he seeks for an OPEN apology?

Wait the the next Olympics!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2012
r231:

Ehnnnnnn

UNHIDE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE POSTS. LET THE ENTIRE WORLD SEE HOW CRIMINAL MINDED YOU ARE.

YOU OPEN ONE AND HIDE THE REST? TRY THAT WITH THE RETA*RTED BOY CALL SEXKILLS AND NOT ME.

My HUSBAND (acidtalk) taught me how to be smart so dont think you can fool me.

Unhide every one of those post.

ole buruku.
end me at least 2,000 words stating your apology to me, my husband 9acidtalk) and son (baby_acidtalk)
Son (baby_acidtalk)
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ban his arse again jor!!

angry
Can you see for yourself? It's good there are eye witnesses on this.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz:
He did not acknowledge the apology. His ego was busy seeking for attention. Now he seeks for an OPEN apology?

Wait the the next Olympics!

Hey look here!
dont think i will take from you all those nonsense MY HUSBAND (acidtalk0 takes.

you better stay clear.

i need at least 50,00 words of apology from you in 30 different languages.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

UNHIDE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE POSTS. LET THE ENTIRE WORLD SEE HOW CRIMINAL MINDED YOU ARE.

YOU OPEN ONE AND HIDE THE REST? TRY THAT WITH THE RETA*RTED BOY CALL SEXKILLS AND NOT ME.

My HUSBAND (acidtalk) taught me how to be smart so dont think you can fool me.

Unhide every one of those post.

ole buruku.
end me at least 2,000 words stating your apology to me, my husband 9acidtalk) and son (baby_acidtalk)
Son (baby_acidtalk)
I hid every of those posts, and i am not sorry for it. . .
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:
i need at least 50,00 words of apology from you in 30 different languages.
Wait till Nigeria hosts the Olympics. . .
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ban his arse again jor!!

angry

Open your eyes BAT.
This his mrs acidtalk and not my loving and generous husband. i dont even know where him and my son are.

please check your oracle to find out their whereabout.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

Open your eyes BAT.
This his mrs acidtalk and not my loving and generous husband. i dont even know where him and my son are.
Na so. . .
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Na so. . .

your presence radiates stu*pidity in the air.
leave for me to continue with my queens english.
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz:
N300 credit? Which network?

This your lie get bia bia o. grin
Infact! D tin get goatie.Liv me o! angry

Oya acidmrs, pikin acid,papa acid etc.... Load anoda 1 na! It remain onome for aba wey I wan load o!

God bless u! kiss
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

your presence radiates stu*pidity in the air.
leave for me to continue with my queens english.
Coming from you, this is a compliment. So, thank you!
Re: Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. by mrsacidtalk: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Infact! D tin get goatie.Liv me o! angry

Oya acidmrs, pikin acid,papa acid etc.... Load anoda 1 na! It remain onome for aba wey I wan load o!

God bless u! kiss
Tell them to unban my HUSBAND (acidtalk), Son (baby_acid), and as well as send an open apology on nairaland and 3 full page advert in 3 major Nigerian newspapers.

My husband has 5 boxes filled with recharge card to give away. the earlier you put pressure on them, the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot White Men / Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video) / What Have You Survived This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.