Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Do You Suggest I Should Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Suggest I Should Do? (749 Views)

Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Suggest I Should Do? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2012
hello house,please i'm here to seek for your suggestion.i'm the president of my hostel at one of the high institution in the south east.i love living for what i will be remembered for,so i ask if any of you can give me idea of things i should do for them that will keep the hostel lively.though,i have conducted debate competion,very interested
Re: What Do You Suggest I Should Do? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2012
We do hostel wk in my sch.Get pple to sponsor a wk of fun,day 1 for a mind blowing seminar(chose a topic that wil meet their immidate need),day 2 for cooking competition,day 3 for dance competition,then the last day is like d closing ceremony,artist cud perform,den lots of wining and dining...it wil cost a lot,datz y i suggestd u look for sponsors.

Another suggestion_organise an interactive section with the students and the hostel management and sch authority,wher studnts can express the suitation in the hostel and the best way to get it solvd with the management taking note.GUDLUCK

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Should Do? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2012
chidyhels: We do hostel wk in my sch.Get pple to sponsor a wk of fun,day 1 for a mind blowing seminar(chose a topic that wil meet their immidate need),day 2 for cooking competition,day 3 for dance competition,then the last day is like d closing ceremony,artist cud perform,den lots of wining and dining...it wil cost a lot,datz y i suggestd u look for sponsors.

Another suggestion_organise an interactive section with the students and the hostel management and sch authority,wher studnts can express the suitation in the hostel and the best way to get it solvd with the management taking note.GUDLUCK
nice idea helen
Re: What Do You Suggest I Should Do? by seedord247(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2012
This is your time to make money.

Just get in contact with nigerian senators and make sure u # of beatiful girls in your hostel.

Before u know it, u don turn millionaire.

Nor say i nor tell u oooo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support The Introduction Of The New N5000 Note / Uganda: Dress Immodestly And Be Fined And/or Jailed! / Etisalat Defrauded Me so I Want to Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.