Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? (1593 Views)

How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by Adechyno(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Pls kindly help on this...
I gat a girlfrnd(Grace), who has a very close frnd(Bunmi). I school far way North and she skoolz down south-west(Ogun state) and her frnd, Bunmi skoolz and baze in Lagos. Around April 2nd this year, I was informed that Bunmi is dead due to chronic typhoid or so. So, dayz later, after the incident I called Grace to console her over d lost of her frnd, but from her voice, I realized she didn't knw her frnd, Bunmi is gone. So, I asked her, when was the last time she heard from Bunmi, she told me last week(March 25th) and she has bin tryin to reach her but her fone numba is not goin tru... @ dat moment, I felt so cold and sad. I cudnt tell her, wat happened... Since then, each time we talk on fone, she wil say to me: 'I aven't heard 4rm Bunmi 4 a very long time and I am afraid. I pray nothing is wrong with her' This one word she says al d time, cut me like a sharp knife right into my heart... Its more than 4 months Bunmi is gone now and she doesn't knw yet... And now, She is looking forward to visit Lagos, after dis Ramadhan 2 knw wadup with Bunmi... Pls should I tell her, Bunmi is dead and how do I tell her
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by slimming: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2012
You will to tell her whether today or later, since dat will be neccessary at long run, then do it now.
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2012
Send her a text containing the sad incidence.
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by Caracta(f): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Maxymilliano: Send her a text containing the sad incidence.
SECONDED
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by mykejones(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
And you waited four whole months before you could tel her? Rather,four months and you are yet 2 tell her she has lost a FRIEND?
I hope she 4givs you for keeping her in the dark when you eventually do tell her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by mrkels(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2012
Wahala dey o. You should have done this 4 months ago. There's is no good way of breaking a bad new. Just do it and do it soon.and no, I do not support the sms.
Re: How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? by titilaelae(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=mrkels]Wahala dey o. You should have done this 4 months ago. There's is no good way of breaking a bad new. Just do it and do it soon.and no, I do not support the sms.

Please and please, DON'T tell her via sms!!! Be by her side and tell her, she will break down and you will console her afterwards but she may not forgive you soon for not telling her all this while. The earlier you do the better.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Doctors Leaving For Saudi,isreal. / Ebola Virus And It's Possible Prevention Measures. / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.