Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora (1133 Views)

Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: / Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? / Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora by bubadaniel13: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2012
As much as we always critise the PDP of many shortcomings and godfatherism and favouris,I use to think that the ACN is a true democratic ,which is very fair devoid of sentiments not until their primaries was that I got disappointed.I am an ardent follower of the senate,btw 2003 to 2011 Senator MAMORA of the ACN who represented Lagos East Senatorial zone at the senate,became like a house name with his juicy contributions which added value to the growth and development of our great nation.Low and behold,after the ACN was done Senator MAMORA'S name was replaced with that of the wife of the ACN godfather,Senator Oluremi TINUBU who now sits in the Senate looking very worried making no any significant contribution.I could remember the senate was almost thrown into mourning mood when they heard about the news of his replacement.If only TINUBU was democratic enough devoid of sentiments,he would have allowed merit to prevail over sentiments.Sincerely ACN fold my hand for this matter,dey thing d pain me everything I think of that matter,and TINUBU claims to be a saint when it comes to criticing the PDP,this one no be favoritism and nepotism in the face of merit?make wuna help me judge......
Re: If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora by Rilikoko(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
Am with u on dis bro,but it was actually Sen Gbenga Ashafa dat replaced Sen Mamora nd nt Tinubu's wife....I think d Ashafa guy was heading d bureau of lands in Lagos then
Its a shame hw we could lose such a fine senator at dis critical time!
Re: If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora by NigeriaKwenu(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACN and internal democracy cannot go in the same sentence. At least PDP dey try for that department.

Afam4eva
Re: If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora by Nobody: 1:58am On May 28, 2021
Since 2012, the woman still dey there. I hope she go step aside for someone else in 2023

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of NSRDA? / High Perfoming Delta State Governor To Get Award / Pat Utomi In ACN: The Right Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.