Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? (10568 Views)

Breaking News: The Next Lagos State Governor Confirmed (must Read) / Why Ambode should be the Next Lagos State Governor / Is Remi Tinubu Next Lagos Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by baron2000(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2011
Fellow Lagosians i would like us to consider for a while who we would like to consider for the next governorship position in lagos state. I would like to see a decent young professional as our governor. I think the man should be our able senator; Olorunimbe Mamora.
This is a man known for his intelligence, honesty, doggedness, clarity, vision, hard work among other leadership qualities. Please Decent Lagosians air your opinions. Thanks.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/interviews/5630.html
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2011
I hope I'm not getting him mixed up, is Olorunnimbe his first or last name?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2011
No offence, but why does he look like steve harvey or alao akala.

Is he yoruba or igbo, lol.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by baron2000(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by ektbear: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2011
hehe

tpia@, I think he is Italian:

Lol his mustache is impressive.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2011
Lol. Is olorunnimbe the last name?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 2:04am On Jul 28, 2011
I just called and confirmed. He is a grandchild of Dr Abubakar Olorunnimbe, former Mayor of Lagos.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2011
Hey Baron, count my vote in. Anything to get him in, let me know. I'm not on ground but I'll see what is possible for us.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by Becomrich11: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2011
God forbid, this man was senator for lagos and he failed lagos.  A man like this should never hold elected office in nigeria . You have to service your people well. this man was a failure.

Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2011
any pictures of him without a cap on?

i want to see the hair because the man resemble oyibo, imo.

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/thumbnail.php?file=Olorunnimbe_Mamora_868994896.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2011
see the person wey replace am [i think] for senate:

[img]http://dapoakinrefonrepublic.files./2011/03/ashafa.jpg?w=240&h=228[/img]

also oyibo looking.

can either of them stand the hot african sun?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 2:17am On Jul 28, 2011
btw what's next for fashola because i shudder to think what will happen should this man not be in nigerian politics.

is there something better than the presidency because i'm not so tripped about that office.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2011
Tpia,

Everyone in their family is that color. They got the color from their grandmother. Trust me, they are not mixed. I don't know his father side but I guarantee you he is not mixed.

I'm not trying to make this tribal issue (though I don't give a danmn) skin color is not an issue in Yorubaland or Hausaland. There are Yorubas that have skin complexion like mixed kids. Especially ekiti/owo/ondo/akure people. Ijebus also.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2011
i dont have a problem with skin colour but the issue is the african sun is very hot and some people might not be able to withstand long exposure to it, imo.

the senatorial position was ok because you'd spend most of your time indoors, generally speaking.

see how people descended on akala and said he was bleaching. Nobody even knew if he was actually doing anything related to governance or not because all we were hearing was he uses tura blah blah blah.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2011
Becomerichn show satellite evidence of his poor perfoormance. What other persons do u have that are better than him? None!
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 2:39am On Jul 28, 2011
There are Yorubas that have skin complexion like mixed kids. Especially ekiti/owo/ondo/akure people. Ijebus also.

nowhere in yorubaland without light coloured people.

the ones from kwara and oyo are lighter than the areas you listed.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 2:46am On Jul 28, 2011
True talk!

When I was little mother had hard time explaining to strangers the contrast in her skin with the black boy on her back. lmao! Until they see my father then it made sense.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 3:02am On Jul 28, 2011
Hey tpia,

One day I'm going to campaign for Lagos governorship. My podium name will be "black", you be sure you vote for me. You hear? Are you from Lagos?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by Musiwa42: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2011
i wrote mamora on this issue on several occasion concerning the satellite pictures,  he did nothing. Even while lagos would be getting nothing less than N15 billion monthly extra.  Does that show you if Mamora can be governor of lagos, it shows he should be ban from holding an elected position. I even send an email which had confirm that mamora open the email. You know those email, when they send you back information. that they have open the email.    if you doubt my story about sending mamora emails.  They can ask the national assembly to release their weblog on their website.   Even if ACN have presented Mamora as senator, they would have lost that seat to another party. Lagos is losing billion each month because of mamora

That Tell you Mamora does not care for Yoruba people. And he is only self seeking and does not deserve to be governor.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by Becomrich11: 3:12am On Jul 28, 2011
the problem is , men who sit in abuja collecting bribe should not be put in office again. you see, when a man is send to represent his people and a satellite picture like this of lagos comes up and mamora failed to bring up the issue as senator of lagos. It shows mamora does not deserve to even get elected or appointed into any position again in Yorubaland.

It shows mamora is a betrayer of the Yoruba people.

You see the Yoruba have a proverb, Omo Ale lo fi owo osi juwe , ile baba re.

any Yoruba senator or house of rep , who failed to represent yoruba people well. is classified as a bastard in Yorubaland.

A senator or house of rep is suppose to go there and defend Yoruba people. and when the person fail to do that. Yoruba people consider that person a bastard.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Hey tpia,

One day I'm going to campaign for Lagos governorship. My podium name will be "black", you be sure you vote for me. You hear? Are you from Lagos?

if a bini guy can campaign for lagos governorship, then it should be open to igbos as well grin

fair is only fair, abi?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2011
Who is the bini guy and who is the igbo girl? Tell me.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2011
bini guys are plenty here, as are igbo girls wink
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:13am On Jul 28, 2011
Did you not see my ascendancy heirarchy list.

Is Bini Yorubaland? We think it is. This is where they have to get a grip and decide if they are with us or not. If Bini is Yorubaland then a Yoruba son is qualified for positions on the land. The constitution of Yorubaland will be strictly for Yoruba people - all people who by hereditary ae Yoruba as well the people of tributaries. You see, we need to taljk again sometime soon. Let's talk about this Yoruba vision. Its a serious matter.

Is Igbo Yoruba? I'm not even going to qualify that, but on this matter with Dr Mamora I need them to vote for my candidate.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:19am On Jul 28, 2011
Becomerich,

You take a sensible and competent child with top grades and you drop him into a class of backward facing children, pretty soon he will believe facing backward is the normal way.

When you take him out and put himback with his peers, forward facing kids, he will start to perform at top again.

Dr Mamora is sitting with indolent Senators. What do you expect?

When he steps back onto the soil of his fore fathers and their spirit is reawakened in him and he see the Ocean and the lagoon again, his memory and sanity return. In that position as Governor of Lagios, you see a person in class of Fashola or even better.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Did you not see my ascendancy heirarchy list.

Is Bini Yorubaland? We think it is. This is where they have to get a grip and decide if they are with us or not. If Bini is Yorubaland then a Yoruba son is qualified for positions on the land. The constitution of Yorubaland will be strictly for Yoruba people - all people who by hereditary ae Yoruba as well the people of tributaries. You see, we need to taljk again sometime soon. Let's talk about this Yoruba vision. Its a serious matter.

Is Igbo Yoruba? I'm not even going to qualify that, but on this matter with Dr Mamora I need them to vote for my candidate.

hmm.

good luck to your candidate but frankly i'm more or less indifferent because my own emphasis is performance before sentiment.

anyway, can someone enlighten me about madam tinubu of lagos.

it seems she was married to a hausa trader and also a bornu one later on.

were there any children from these unions and if so, where are the descendants today?

not boko-haramic i hope. undecided

i assume they'd be yoruba.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:38am On Jul 28, 2011
I will tell you about Tinubu. First give me your commitment.

If Dr Mamora runs for Lagos Governor will you support him?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 4:42am On Jul 28, 2011
1. i need to know where fashola will be first.

2. um, i need to know if there are any other candidates because my cousin fit dey among?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:47am On Jul 28, 2011
You know Fashola is a forward thinking person, he believes in moderation. No need to stay there for ever.

Are you lagosian or is your cousin?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 4:49am On Jul 28, 2011
^^we're both lagosian.

are you lagosian?

i still need to know where fashola will be though.
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by NegroNtns(m): 4:52am On Jul 28, 2011
What area of Lagos?

Are you aware that Fashola is cousin with the Olorunnimbes?
Re: Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? by tpia5: 4:53am On Jul 28, 2011
share your area of lagos first then i'll share mine.

fashola has lots of cousins, i'm sure.

btw why are you taking the olorunimbe matter so personally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Court Slates Oct 8 To Hear Suit / PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.