Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard (4035 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2006
All,

I need your advise. My wife and I found out last night that my house help is pregnant for my security guard. My wife will carry the house help to the clinic this morning as there is a chance the house girl was pregnant before she arrived at my house (Big chance). Not only that, my security guard has been giving my house help some local medicine & alcohol to try get rid of the baby. My house help is 22 (She says! but I think she is more like 16). My security guard is 27!

We have kind of adopted both the house girl and security guard, we treat them both like a member of the family. I don't want to send either away if I can help it. If my house help still has the pregnancy (She has been seeing blood for 2 weeks) it will be up to her obviously if she should keep it. I think there must be something in the water at my house (Joking) My wife is 6 months pregnant, my driver's wife will deliver this week and now the house girl. I thought I ran a good home with Strong Christian values but I could be wrong. Any advise people? Constructive advise only please as this is about a life.

*******Addition to first post***********

Sorry I forgot to mention that we have warned the security guy not to mess with anybody in the household. We did find him on top of our last house help. We sent the last house girl packing not for sleeping with the guard but for stealing.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2006
a gal needs to enjoy herself once in a life time, pls allow her wink
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

a girl needs to enjoy herself once in a life time, please allow her wink
So that's your advise?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2006
I think you should send both of them away!
If you decide to send away the worst culprit then it should the guard; start now to protect your unborn child, it could be a girl.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2006
Seun
Site Administrator

Re: If I Should Punish Him How Do I?
« Sent to: SIBLI_06 on: Today at 10:07:40 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An insensitive moderator would suggest that "My Househelp Is Pregnant For My Security Guard" is a much better title for this topic and it should go in the Family section.  But I'm not that kind of moderator (So why change the title?). Really, I have nothing better to do with my time than to spend hours correcting very bad thread titles.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| http://www.nairaland.com | please promote us!

@Seun, let the poster decide what the title is!!! You are the administrator and owner of Nairaland, the members make it for you. The title is like that for a reason. is the forum for you alone or for members??

ban me I don't really care if that is your way of controlling people!!!!!!! Your input is too much!!! Unless they are offensive DO NOT CORRECT!!!!
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2006
i dont think U should snd them away!!!!!!! if U can cater for them den i thk U shd, sndin dem away. where are they goin to live? sad sad sad
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by chy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
i think that if it comes out positive u shpuld talk
to the guard so that he wud know what his into
then try to establish them by getting ahouz 4
them and giving them some money then the
guard can still b working 4 u but b wise as a serpent
so that it wont be repeated on anoda houzgirl
[quote][/quote]nobody is above mistake
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
sounds very expensive though!
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2006
with God, all things are possible
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

with God, all things are possible
very true wink
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
but God also expects you to do your own.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2006
it says it da Bible that he will see us true wink
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i don't think U should snd them away!!!!!!! if U can cater for them den i thk U should, sndin them away. where are they goin to live? sad sad sad
What do you mean cater for them? You are advising him to condone misconduct? 
chy:

i think that if it comes out positive u shpuld talk
to the guard so that he would know what his into
then try to establish them by getting ahouz 4
them and giving them some money then the
guard can still b working for you but b wise as a serpent
so that it wont be repeated on another houzgirl

nobody is above mistake
when you say establish them . . .Are suggesting he should compel them to marry ?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
Folks *********UPDATE *****************

Just spoke to my wife, my house girl is 19 weeks pregnant shocked. Luckily the baby is ok! This means that she arrived at my house with the pregnancy and tried to blame my security guard.

It in no way gets my guard of the hook as I still need to discipline him. I do feel now though that my hhelp should leave the house. Trying to pin the pregnancy on my guard is well out of order and even up until I left for work this morning her story was the same.

Can I trust somebody like that now? I will ensure that she will not suffer. It's sad! sad sad
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2006
shocked  shocked women!!!
what are you going to do about the guard? He was frolicking with the girl wasn’t he? I believe this will be the second time.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ kajad - what would you suggest? I trust the security guard with my life!! Yes he likes girls too much!!! He did show us no respect by doing it in our compound! I think it would be so hard to replace him! He is so loyal and good at his job, i have no complaints other than this one.
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2006
If you trust him with your life then sacking is out of question! Controlling his libido and proclivity to sleep with your house help is going to be a difficult thing,  considering the fact that you cannot stay in the house 24/7. The deed is usually done at the period you are at work.

One thing you can do is to educate your next house help on the reason to stay away form the Guard and pray it works well this time, however, note that if your staff feels indispensable he could be very daring.

In the alternative, you can do some local setup threat on the security man . . . get him to sign an agreement in the presence of a lawyer and possibly police man that he will never sleep with your house girl again. This will scare the living daylight out of him if made to look very formal and serious! It usually works for people at his level. Good Luck
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by SIBLI06(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2006
@kajad - Your idea re the local setup sounds plausible. I'll discuss with my wife tonight!

[size=16pt]GR8 ADVICE[/size]
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by mamaput(f): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2006
Askhim to bring some of his family members or those people he will call to beg if you sack him.
Like a good friend of his.
And talk to him in front of his people,
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by misslady(f): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2006
If that was his child, how would you feel about splitting up the family?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 2:35am On Apr 09, 2006
kajad:

What do you mean cater for them? You are advising him to condone misconduct? when you say establish them . . .Are suggesting he should compel them to marry ?

when i say he should cater for them, i mean he should cater for them!! misconduct or no misconduct it's a natural thing
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by kajad(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2006
i feel you sweetheart! At the right time when you kid misbehaves; give him a cookie  wink
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Rhodalyn(f): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'd rather buy him/her a car cheesy cheesy
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by legs(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2006
i think you should inform the girl's family first dont send them away cos the guard might just take off and abandon the girl if she's as young as you think she is then she needs assistance and the man has to tak eresponsibility for his carelessness
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by eniola(f): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2006
Okay. Focus, you've got a randy security guard who apparently doesn't mind sleeping around on his wife (who is pregnant if I got that straight) and a knocked-up house girl who's seeking some sort of security (get it? wink)

First, I would set the guard straight. Zip it up or pack up! Seriously, if you trust him with your life and you have some strong Christian morals, then trust that the Lord would put the right words in your mouth to reach this man. He's got a pregnant wife at home and his job is to protect your home, not help himself to the young women in your household. What if one day you have a niece over? or a sister?, or one day your wife is looking pretty good? Let's not even talk about the possibility of him catching a disease. We are living in the 21st Century. Aids, Herpes, and all their cohorts know no cultural barrier. His wandering ways will lead to disaster and his disaster could become yours. He needs to get his act together or get packing!

As for your hustling housemaid, tell her family. It all begins and ends with family. They should know and should deal with her as they see fit. At the end of the day, you're her employer and nothing more (right?). If she's really good at her housekeeping job and you trust her, then assure her family that you will work with her to ensure she stays on the straight and narrow. But at the end of the day, her family must be told.

My two cents for the day!
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by eveseh(f): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
throw them out undecided undecided
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by dremoney(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Monkey chop Banana,so wetin come b ur head-ache?

who else wuld a security guy impregnate?u n ur wife dey hammer each-oda bt u dnt want u guard to.abi?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Janeesa: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2007
maybe u should send the guard away b/c frankly,i find him disgusting, he sleeps with every housemaid you ppl get! even a 16 yr old girl!!!!! idk i think he should be reported to the police or somebody b/c shes a child.
you need to clip his ass while u can!
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by ssRhino: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2007
It is called family enlargement
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by omoge(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
if house help preg for maiguard, let them go lead their lives. in this age, why use others as house help sef?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by JustGood(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2007
are you intending to tell a 27-year-old security man not to have sex or how/who to have sex with?
Re: My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard by Sarifat(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hello

Please watch the kind of advise u give to pple ooooooooo, according to this man, he said the security already has a wife and she is even pregnant if he goes ahead and encourage the security what will become of his house wife we are all human for crying out loud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Sex / Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It / Can You Be A Full Time House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.