Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? (2974 Views)

What Kind Of Dance Is This? / Can U Use This Kind Of Wedding Cake, On Ur Wedding Day..? / What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? by trendystuf(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
The name of this school I don't know. But I know its in Ghana, What kind of Uniform is this? How are the kids expected to learn in such a garment?

source: http://trendysturvs..com

Re: What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? by BeraBera(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Eweleewe! Omo see garment! I no fit shout
Re: What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? by belemzy: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
I Sure say na like so GEJ dey when him go school. the young start looks so much like him grin and if una look wella he has no shoe on cheesy. Na Bayelsa the school dey o cheesy. That boy will rule Nijaa very soon.
Re: What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? by BeraBera(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
belemzy: I Sure say na like so GEJ dey when him go school. the young start looks so much like him grin and if una look wella he has no shoe on cheesy. Na Bayelsa the school dey o cheesy. That boy will rule Nijaa very soon.
Na wa o! Everything GEJ's name would be called. Even in this thread that was meant to make people laugh, u carry Jonathan come. Free the Oga joor!
Re: What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? by oyin01(m): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Dont blame him. D young man is expected to use that umiform in his entire 6yrs in sch. Lol

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Gets 4 Nominations, Also Set To Perform Oliver Twist At World Music Award / Aki And Paw Paw Will Not Kill Me / Ayo Beats 6 Other Contestants To Emerge MTN Project Fame Season 5 Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.