Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? (2584 Views)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / What Kind Of School Uniform Is This? / Top Ten Nigeria Tv Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? by Nquisitiv: 4:41pm On May 14, 2011
I have been researching on what kind of programmes Nigerians just love to watch.

I dont know if somebody can also tell me the top televison programmes on our tv stations.

Then again are we realistic people?? do we love reality shows that replicate our society, our lives, u know.

What do we like, what do the youths, yes the youths like?
If we could copy a lot of the programmes abroad into our local channels, what kind of programmes will they be

Lots of Questions, Need "plenty" detailed Answers.

Thank you as you feed me back with as much interesting information you can lay your hands on.

Facts and figures to back up your ideas will be very much appreciated!!
Re: What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? by lekside44(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2011
gone are the days when people want to watch nigerian tv. the days of village headmaster new masquerade etc

(1) (Reply)

See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover / Funniest Nigerian Guy Ever / Comedian Ebiye BAG OF EMOTIONS At Hardrock Cafe Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.