Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, (2977 Views)

Asantee Soaps (natural Skin Lightening Soaps) Available In Lagos And Ibadan!! / Order For Your Skin Lightening Soaps From Diana Stalder Now!! / Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, by JumzeesSkincar(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
An online retail Skincare Shop that specializes in different varieties of skincare product , carters for the Light Skinned and Dark Skinned people to maintain their complexion or if you want to go a shade or two lighter than you are...

We hope to satisfy your every need with regard to what we sell but if you have a special request or if you want to know more about any product that we sell, please contact us on www.jumzees-skincare.net and you will be glad you did. You can also get us on this number:+2348059769355, +2348101201402

Re: Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, by XtremeBase(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmn! Your prices, especially for the silka papaya soap. I think you need to evaluate your prices because some of those items are sold in almost every cosmetic store. Just my two cents anyways.
Re: Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, by JumzeesSkincar(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
XtremeBase: Hmmn! Your prices, especially for the silka papaya soap. I think you need to evaluate your prices because some of those items are sold in almost every cosmetic store. Just my two cents anyways.

Thanks, really appreciate the advice but the thing is i get my products directly from the manufacturing countries and are not imitations, so adding shipping cost is what made the prices what they re now.
Re: Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, by XtremeBase(f): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2012
Jumzees-Skincar:

Thanks, really appreciate the advice but the thing is i get my products directly from the manufacturing countries and are not imitations, so adding shipping cost is what made the prices what they re now.

Alright then, i understand. What would you recommend for dark spots?
Re: Diana Stalder Soaps, Activewhite Soap And Creams, Hollywood Style Products, by JumzeesSkincar(f): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2012
You can try one of the followings. And for more varieties and prices you can check out our website on www.jumzees-skincare.gnbo.com.ng. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NEW Arrivals:Brazilian And Indian Hair For Sale: / Buy Anything And Everything For Just 1K... / Learn How To Sew In 12 Weeks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.