Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria (9510 Views)

Ladies,i Ve Got Meladerm 4 Sale, Straight 4rm D U.s / Meladerm is now available wit glutathione lightenin pills. / Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by vanessaven(f): 12:42am On May 29, 2011
Where can I get these in Nigeria? There's a situation and it's very urgent!
I posted a similar question (with the reason) some time back but the response I got was from someone in the Us. I need these stuff HERE IN NAIJA because Customs will just give me headache.
PLEASE.
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by Davidazzle: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
I'm also having the same problem oh, I'm even confused myself, @ least there should be a medical or pharmaceutical company that includes these products in their shipment,
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
I can get u guys d products, but I am not in Nigeria though, I specialize in Diana Stalder products and Tonique products only though. Not Meladerm (and I wouldnt recommend meladerm based on experience and reviews). However tonique is good and can be customizeed for ur skin tone and needs too but it is very pricey
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by Davidazzle: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
Temiade so whatz d price range like?
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2011
check out tonique prices at
http://www.toniqueskincare.com/category_s/59.htm

i use their products and have supplied just 2 ppl in naij so far cos its pricey, however it really works.
u dont need a lot, just a tip on ur finger tip is enough for your whole face cos especially the
gel based products. it just glides on ur skin, it can last up to 4 months with moderate use,
just stay out of the sun as much as possible and use with papaya soap,
d best thing about it in my own experience is dat it doesnt give u dat crazy ghostlike bleached look.
it just brightens ur skin, makes d complexion u want come out gradually, d customized one is much more expensive and I would have to contact the company with your specifications and once the product is ready,
getting it to you would be arranged.
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by ajilete(f): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Am desperate for diana stalder product in nigeria. Have checked and looked everywhere .temiade whats your proceedure in supplying them and what is the price like; particularly interested in the kojic and papaya soap and black soap from DS and then and brightening gel from tonique
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
wink
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by ajilete(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
bout 6 tablets of the kojic and papaya soap'; 3 of the black and one of the tonique 10x strength gface gel. I live in Lagos, Ikeja to be precise.s/
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ikeja is perfect cos that is where our US shipper has his naija office. And Onohi is not too far away either. Anyways, call her. u will get ur stuff in less than 2 weeks.
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by ajilete(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
Will do. Thanks!
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by TheBBF(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
smiley I Like Diana Stalder Papaya Soap!
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
how mch are selling d papya and glutatione
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
temiade:

check out tonique prices at
http://www.toniqueskincare.com/category_s/59.htm

i use their products and have supplied just 2 ppl in naij so far cos its pricey, however it really works.
u dont need a lot, just a tip on your finger tip is enough for your whole face cos especially the
gel based products. it just glides on your skin, it can last up to 4 months with moderate use,
just stay out of the sun as much as possible and use with papaya soap,
d best thing about it in my own experience is dat it doesnt give u dat crazy ghostlike bleached look.
it just brightens your skin, makes d complexion u want come out gradually, d customized one is much more expensive and I would have to contact the company with your specifications and once the product is ready,
getting it to you would be arranged.

Please how can i contact you, im so in need of tonique custom formula to clear up uneven skin, i am dark brown in color. pls can i mail you. need ur info. thanks
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by temiade(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
call this numberĀ  08191996073
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by orlaryinca: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Your worries are over as the products can be brought to your doorstep for little or nothing. we get the products shipped to us in Nigeria directly. Contact us on 08190434033 0r 08065690724. u can also send an email to kiki171108@gmail.com
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by omo1(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by Gift19(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria by viviangold: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2015
For AUTHENTIC meladerm products, glutathione pills and injectables, lightening creams and lotion like tonique, dalfour, relumins etc. Contact this number 08157547047

(1) (Reply)

Calvin Klein Dress Medium Size N2500 And Neiman Woman Party Dress N4500. (M) / Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc / Casual Wears For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.