Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You (1782 Views)

Mo Tse: My Father Is A Hero's Child Actor Is Now An Adult / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / Your Best Movie of the Last Decade (1990-2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by debsy(f): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2006
What Will You Do If Your Best Friend's Father Wants To Go Out With You, He's Got Everything

Your best friend's father is in love with you and he comes to you to inform you of his feelings. He's got everything that a lady will want in him. So be sincere, what will you do?
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Rhodalyn(f): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2006
atofiakwa!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i could neva break a home shocked shocked shocked neva n evn if i cld, i dnt wnt a sugar-daddy shocked shocked shocked shocked let alone ma best-friends dad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by debsy(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2006
it doesnt mean dat u r breaking a home grin it all fun, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2006
it might not be so much fun whn da woman starts comin after U cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Zahymaka(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
One thing is that your best friend will cease to be so. Face it -- if your best friend started going out with your dad how would you feel?
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by debsy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2006
it might not be so much fun whn da woman starts comin after U

hahahahahahahhaha i c u r scared
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by debsy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2006
One thing is that your best friend will cease to be so. Face it -- if your best friend started going out with your dad how would you feel?

well ma dad can be so stupid asking ma best friend 2 go out wit him bt if reverse is d case then i will tell her 2 stress him so much cuz he has lost d respect giving 2 him by ma friend, i will join hand wit ma friend 2 make fool of him.
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Zahymaka(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2006
Then why don't you tell her and maybe stress out the Dad too?
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by 2cantango(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
I'd tell the old fart to fxck off angry
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Zahymaka(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
I'd be especially disgusted if it hapened to be my best friend's mom -- I stop respecting such people when that happens.
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Cleofel(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2006
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.JUST IGNORE HIM.
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Damest09(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
Hell that's bad. I can never give in to that.
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by iice(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2006
Shud watch american beauty. . . see the mess that happens there
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Oracle(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
If she's really your friend, then you'll know what to do
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by wasty(f): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
first of all i will tell him to leave me alone, if he does'nt i will tell my daddy
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Busta(f): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
wasty:

first of all i will tell him to leave me alone, if he does'nt i will tell my daddy
u're joking right? because thats really childish. Just tell him off and if he still wouldn't let u be, avoid him, aviod their house and then maybe tell your friend.

and hmmmmm, worng place to post this thread!
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by wasty(f): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2006
am not joking am very serious cool cool what are ur friends going to do about it
NOTHING tongue tongue so i think is the better way to stop it
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by cuddles(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2006
if my best friends dad were to be in love with me,what would i do?
thats a very interestin question, i'd chop d baba's money very well without sleepin with him cos its obvious dats all the old man wants, he's lookin for young blood to freshen uo with,as such i would NEVER give him the satisfaction but when i'v sucked him enough i'd let him know there cant be a relationship for the fact that he's daughter is my friend and he should be a father to be and nothin less.i'd try to make him realise that if it were my dad who wanted to date his daughter would he agree,of course he wouldnt, but i'd only talk to him this way after i'v carefully collected more than a good share of money from him
Re: If Your Best Friend's Father Is In Love With You by Busta(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
cuddles:

if my best friends dad were to be in love with me,what would i do?
thats a very interestin question, i'd chop d baba's money very well without sleepin with him because its obvious that is all the old man wants, he's lookin for young blood to freshen uo with,as such i would NEVER give him the satisfaction but when i'v sucked him enough i'd let him know there can't be a relationship for the fact that he's daughter is my friend and he should be a father to be and nothin less.i'd try to make him realise that if it were my dad who wanted to date his daughter would he agree,of course he wouldnt, but i'd only talk to him this way after i'v carefully collected more than a good share of money from him

Yeah right, Like say the Baba na mugun, u'll eat his money and won't sleep with him? dream On.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Afrocandy Premieres Her Movie 'destructive Instinct' In New York / Selina Tested Episode 28 Full Episode Download / Who Is The Designer Of Nta Lagos Channel 10 Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.