Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Csi Vs Law And Order - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Csi Vs Law And Order (1774 Views)

Csi Las Gidi / Nigeria Bashed (Or Exposed?) Again On American TV - CSI On CBS / Csi Losing Its Main Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Csi Vs Law And Order by molluma(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2006
personally i prefar csi(though not the miami version) but law and order is more real. well who needs reality right!

Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by eveseh(f): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2006
CSI is coool
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2006
Hmmm, they r both good because they present different aspects of crime investigationg. CSI is more about laboratory and evidence work while Law&Order is more detective and court work. Personally i love CSI esp Las Vegas and New York. Not so keen on Miami coz of Horacio Cain (David Caruso), he's like on a power trip or something. Cold case is good 2, its CSI-ish tongue
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by diddy4(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2006
those shows are the stuff preventing people from beating the crap out of anyone that makes them angry and committing homicide. i like CSI better.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by edygirl(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2006
Me too. CSI
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2006
I actually prefer CSI but CSI Miami is WAY better.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
@ retro, Really? i like the CSIs but miami's my worst and Caruso is spoiling it even more 4 me. Oh well 2 each his own abi her own wink
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2006
iice:

@ retro, Really? i like the CSIs but miami's my worst and Caruso is spoiling it even more 4 me. Oh well 2 each his own abi her own wink
I watch it because of Caruso, he's SO HOT.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2006
LOL girl u gat weird tastes, and here i thot i was the only(am not talking about caruso), but i saw your post in another thread, about Marilyn Manson lol,
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2006
iice:

LOL girl u gat weird tastes, and here i thot i was the only(am not talking about caruso), but i saw your post in another thread, about Marilyn Manson lol,

I am a rock/heavy metal and all those loud stuff fan and I LOVE Marilyn. God bless his soul.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by MP007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2006
Which one of dem, csi miami or csi ny? I like csi maimi like sugar, Law and order sucks
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2006
retro:

I am a rock/heavy metal and all those loud stuff fan and I LOVE Marilyn. God bless his soul.
Yeah marilyn's wicked cool. wink
CSI:, CSI:Miami & CSI:NY.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by Nnekie(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2006
CSI rocks! But CSI Miami is wack, Horatio doesn't need a bloody team, he solves all the damn cases himself. And the love triangle between Him, His bro and his bro's sister is wack.
Law and Order is tight, too realistic sometimes, especially when they give immunity to the criminals without realising it. In the end they lose the case or whatever. Criminal Intent is the best, Vincent D'onfrio is a bad ass brother.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nnekie:

CSI rocks! But CSI Miami is wack, Horatio doesn't need a bloody team, he solves all the damn cases himself. And the love triangle between Him, His bro and his bro's sister is wack.
Law and Order is tight, too realistic sometimes, especially when they give immunity to the criminals without realising it. In the end they lose the case or whatever. Criminal Intent is the best, Vincent D'onfrio is a bad ass brother.

No way! Pft, I don't enjoy watching CSI at all. Horatio's voice makes me so damn hot. He's hot. What about Adam Rodriguez? CSI Miami is the best.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nnekie:

Exactly! u summed it up well, thats y i dont like Horatio, he's 2 like he's always right blah blah, Yes Vincent D'onfrio is baddddd

@retro, Adam Rodriguez is hot but he's like the only hot looking guy there except of course for the criminals tongue tongue
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2006
iice:

Exactly! u summed it up well, thats y i don't like Horatio, he's 2 like he's Adam Rodriguez is hot but he's like the only hot looking guy there except of course for the criminals tongue tongue

Horatio is hot, speed is cute, and of course the criminals. Haha. I also like Navy NCIS, oooh damn! I'm attracted to Abby.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
NCIS, hmmm Mark Harmon is like the one i have the hots 4 tongue
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by retro(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2006
Oh my God, he's sooooo hot. Michael Weatherly is hot too. And of course Pauley Perette, sooo hot.
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by Nnekie(f): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
retro, girl i admit rodriguez, those lips and eyes. and the black guy in CSI Las Vegas, brown-eyed boy come talk to me, damn
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hmmmm thats Gary Dourdan, he's like sooo hottt, here's a wierd thing, Gil Grissom as Gil Grissom and not William Petersen gets me drooling LOL grin
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by Nnekie(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2006
you are sick girl, but i feel you on this in a strange way. His character is kinda paternal and sexy at the same time, he is so calm
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by Teezy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
csi
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by iice(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2006
Nnekie:

you are sick girl, but i feel you on this in a strange way. His character is kind of paternal and sexy at the same time, he is so calm
Exactly, all that calmness, u jst knw there's something in him lol wink
Re: Csi Vs Law And Order by WebMonk(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2007
There it is. The truth, you might not like Haratio Cain (Not sure spelling) but you have to admit that kind of maturity/calmness is only attained by going a lot of mistakes (just that they don't show them tongue). Remeber his part time nemesis, the serial killer that killed couples and left the children. He messed up with DA (District Attorney)

Any way, i love them all. the reall credit goes to Jerry Bruikhiemer (Directior)

(1) (Reply)

AIT Is The Best TV Station In Nigeria: Do You Agree? / Top Ten Big Brother Houses Around The World / Famous People That Died While Acting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.