Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues (30714 Views)

I Need Car Keyless Entry Remote Fixed On My Camry / Get Replacement Honda Accord And Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - / 2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2015
S A
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
STILL HERE
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by depair: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have a toyota camry 2000 wen i lock wit the key a red light cums on near d dash board. i need the remote that ll as well work for d trunk. wat is d cost.
folaxy@gmail.com
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by jaz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by jaz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
guys the key fob (F.A.S.T key) of my 2008 Mitsubishi outlander lost its programming and I had to order a new one. now I need help with programming it. anyone with ideas ?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by ukata16(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2015
Good morning, I just got aa Honda accord 98 lx. It didn't come with any remote, I want to find out if it has factory remote installed;if not how much will it ccost me to get it one.
Do I need to change my central lock system ccos it recently started working only on drivers door and one back door. Can you please give me the cost implication for the key remote, central locck system
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by KEVIND: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Evening,I've got a honda accord 2007 model.My remote key is not responding.It worked perfectly yestaday but it refuse to function today.i have change battery but no solution.what could be the problem.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
depair:
Have a toyota camry 2000 wen i lock wit the key a red light cums on near d dash board. i need the remote that ll as well work for d trunk. wat is d cost.
folaxy@gmail.com
Sorry for my late reaponse[quote][/quote]pls is Toyota security written around the flashing light
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
ukata16:
Good morning, I just got aa Honda accord 98 lx. It didn't come with any remote, I want to find out if it has factory remote installed;if not how much will it ccost me to get it one.
Do I need to change my central lock system ccos it recently started working only on drivers door and one back door. Can you please give me the cost implication for the key remote, central locck system
It does not come with a factory keyless entry
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
KEVIND:
Evening,I've got a honda accord 2007 model.My remote key is not responding.It worked perfectly yestaday but it refuse to function today.i have change battery but no solution.what could be the problem.
Check to see if the red light on the fob still comes on when u press any button
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
jaz:
guys the key fob (F.A.S.T key) of my 2008 Mitsubishi outlander lost its programming and I had to order a new one. now I need help with programming it. anyone with ideas ?
hope u have solved it,if not give me a call
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by depair: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
baconline:
Sorry for my late reaponsepls is Toyota security written around the flashing light

yea toyota security is written around it
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by awocad14: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
I have a civic 2000 with working central lock but but not keyless entry and alarm. I want to know the cost implications of getting an aftermarket fit. Thanks
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
depair:

depair:

Your car has a RS3200 remote system ,u might need to call me for more details ,sorry for late response
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Your elec
awocad14:
I have a civic 2000 with working central lock but but not keyless entry and alarm. I want to know the cost implications of getting an aftermarket fit. Thanks
awocad14:
Your electrican can do that for u with 5k to 20k depending on the type
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by banky3w(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
The remote fob for my 2003 camry does not respond sharply anymore as you have to be very close to the car before it can be locked/unlocked. Then the trunk button is less active because I does not open at times and when it does, you must have pressed the button to the point of entering into the casing for about 4secs. What could be the cause of this and do u have to change the remote control?

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
banky3w:
The remote fob for my 2003 camry does not respond sharply anymore as you have to be very close to the car before it can be locked/unlocked. Then the trunk button is less active because I does not open at times and when it does, you must have pressed the button to the point of entering into the casing for about 4secs. What could be the cause of this and do u have to change the remote control?
It could be any of the ff
1.low remote battery
2. Remote is gradually failing so u need a replacement
3.the receiver in the car is not OK or failing connectors
If u need another one just give me a call and I can send it to u ,I will talk you thru programming it yourself,10k is the cost
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Happy holidays
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by depair: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
baconline:

Your car has a RS3200 remote system ,u might need to call me for more details ,sorry for late response

wher can i get dt spec of remote. and wher is ur location if i need u to help out
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by awocad14: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
baconline:
Your elec
Your electrican can do that for u with 5k to 20k depending on the type
Thanks i got one and installed it my self DIY. smiley but it only works for 3 doors. i coulldnt get it to work for the driver side door.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by max20ebi: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls ,i drive Acura MDX and the remote is broken and shattered. Is it possible for me to get another remote that will work with the vehicle. Also,lemme know d cost implications. Thank u
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Have a toyota corolla 2007 wen i lock wit the key a red light cums on near d dash board. i need the remote that ll as well work for d trunk. wat is d cost. there is red light is were the security is wrriten.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
max20ebi:
Pls ,i drive Acura MDX and the remote is broken and shattered. Is it possible for me to get another remote that will work with the vehicle. Also,lemme know d cost implications. Thank u
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
leorayvon:
Have a toyota corolla 2007 wen i lock wit the key a red light cums on near d dash board. i need the remote that ll as well work for d trunk. wat is d cost. there is red light is were the security is wrriten.
DAT Corrolla does not come with a trunk remote facility, u have to open the trunk manually, the red light is for the key,meaning the car comes with a coded key,once the key is not in the ignition the light starts to blink
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Hapi weekend guys
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by awocad14: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello pls can i have your number. And i want to know where i could get a central locking system. One of the OEM version that came with the car is no longer working

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by dcollyns: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Flo' Konsult
To plan events of all kinds; provide vendors like caterers, DJ, MC, ushers, and many more- even for your wedding gown, suit, bouquet; and in fact whatever you need to make your event memorable, - Flo' konsult is all you need. We make jingles, proofread manuscripts, articles, general write-ups, and also write 'books' for our clients on contract basis. Kindly re-broadcast

For enquiries, Call/ Whatsapp us on - 08035733235
BB PIN: 565CBFA7
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2015
awocad14:
Hello pls can i have your number. And i want to know where i could get a central locking system. One of the OEM version that came with the car is no longer working

1 Like

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Still here kiss
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by banky3w(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2015
baconline:

It could be any of the ff
1.low remote battery
2. Remote is gradually failing so u need a replacement
3.the receiver in the car is not OK or failing connectors
If u need another one just give me a call and I can send it to u ,I will talk you thru programming it yourself,10k is the cost
Is this 10k for the receiver or the remote?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
banky3w:

Is this 10k for the receiver or the remote?
Remote only
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Emmane: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
The remote fob for my Honda Accord 2007 does not respond sharply anymore as you have to be very close to the car before it can be locked/unlocked. Same with the trunk. I just changed Batteries by still giving same issues. What can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2020 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Brand New Good Deal Fully Loaded / Civilian Version Of Vladimir Putin's Limo And Sedan Unveiled At Moscow Auto Show / Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.