Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 (1088 Views)

I,m Looking For A Wifey: Seriously / M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. / I´m Looking For Freinds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 by don4real: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2007
Hello Nairalander

My name is Lucky i m looking for a girl between the age of 18-21 for a serious relationship if interested just mail me with you phone number and address my email stainlessdon4real@yahoo.com
Re: I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 by dot2002(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
Haha keeping looking lucky, leave you pictures, phone number, like and dislike, age, sexual orientations, socioeconomic class and your height. If you are tall, you will see girls come sting you like honies to bees
Re: I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 by don4real: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hello dot2002

What is your name,Phone number and email for i will like us to talk through our private mail then i will give you all my datas.For i is interested to know you

Lucky

(1) (Reply)

Iice~~ / I Need A Girl Between The Age Of 18-20 For A Relationship In B Y / Dating Zone--0nly For Lagosians. . Meet Up With Ur Fellow Lagosians:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.