Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,931 members, 7,845,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. (522 Views)

I,m Looking For A Wifey: Seriously / I´m Looking For Freinds / I M Looking I M Looking For A Girl Between The Age Of 18-21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. by Lildeedoll(f): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
i want to be in love. m just an average lady, theres nothing too execptional about me except that m really very intelligent. and m looking for love.
Re: M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. by mayor4(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
oh no little doll never ever think less of yourself, you are not average i am sure you are someone special please never judge yourself by outward appearance i can sense that you have a tender heart, and that is great that stands you out as a great woman, the mother teresas of this world only needed that quality of a tender lovable heart to achieve greatness. Pls look in the mirror every morning say to the person in the mirror YOU ARE SPECIAL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU DESERVE THE BEST. Before you know it the man of your dreams will locate you. FOLLOW THIS RULE :- SAY ONLY WHAT YOU WANT, BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY AND EXPECT WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO COME TO PASS. Your Mr Right is not so far away.
Mayo.
Re: M Looking For Love. Is This The Wrong Place. by pauloman(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2009
Hey ther r stil guyz like me who apreciate&cherish d iner beauty mor dan n e tin else!callme 4a chat-08035334878.cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can Someone Tell Me Where My Missyb Is? / delete / Fl Gators, Yme, Osasp & Na2day? - We Love Ourselves Too Much! :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.