Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do You Do Online Article Writing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Do Online Article Writing? (759 Views)

PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Do Online Article Writing? by 2sexy(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2012
If you had a software that could make your article writing 90% easier, will you buy it? Do you prefer the use the usual manual typing?
Re: Do You Do Online Article Writing? by dukellan: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
Manual is always better. There is no software that can produce articles of the same quality as a good writer. You may opt for software if quantity is more important to you than quality.
Re: Do You Do Online Article Writing? by 2sexy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
dukellan: Manual is always better. There is no software that can produce articles of the same quality as a good writer. You may opt for software if quantity is more important to you than quality.
I don't mean scrapping articles and re-writting them. You will be the one that will still do the writing but in the form of audio to text. You talk, while the software write it for you and you simply edit thereafter. This has been proving to be 10 times faster.
Re: Do You Do Online Article Writing? by dukellan: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
oh, I thought you were referring to the former. Such software would be nice, I suppose.
Re: Do You Do Online Article Writing? by 2sexy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
dukellan: oh, I thought you were referring to the former. Such software would be nice, I suppose.
I am glad you now understand me. O boy the software cost o o o. Anyway, I will make it available to interested parties at a cheaper price. By ending of August.
Re: Do You Do Online Article Writing? by rekeson: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Use the voice to text app on android

(1) (Reply)

CLICKBANK Refunded $211 To My Paypal Without Me Requesting For It. / I Need Empty 20ft Or 40ft Container!! / Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.