Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

"Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament (14853 Views)

Lament Of the Quran / Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years / Now That Ramadan Has Come And Gone,what Next?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by dani1luv: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Commercial sex workers, otherwise known as prostitutes are angry, their anger, we gathered is not unconnected with the ongoing Ramadam fasting being embarked on by Muslim faithful across the country.

According to those in the business of bed-to-wealth, the fasting period has crippled their business. When Dailypost visited one of their bases in Ejigbo, a suburb of Lagos, the visibly angry ladies were seen siting at different locations, discussing their fate.

On enquiry, a lady identified as Rose from Edo lamented, “Oga, since morning, na only one person I don do, unlike before, I for don do like 16 or so. Na Raamadam . ” She said.

When prodded further, the enraged lady said, “Oga I no come count bridge for Lagos, if u wan support my ministry tell me, I go ‘do’ you well.”

In Ikotun, prostitutes lamented that their customers no longer pick their calls, “since Ramadan fasting started, my regular customer, Waidi refused picking my calls, and its painful and unfair. They should consider our own side too”, said Joy, a native of Akwa Ibom.

When asked about her service, the fair-complexion lady who said she’s a drop out of Delta State University, said, “it depends, at times, most of these big men don’t negotiate, if you do them well, they can give you even 50k per night. Now we don’t have choice because of Ramadan, we can agree for even 200 for a round.

Our efforts to reach the president, National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP), Lagos state chapter were fruitless as the lady was said to have travailed out of the country.

Source
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by question(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
They should find another kind of business to do.

2 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by inspirenet: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
x

undecided
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Na wa oh . . . They even have an association with a President

5 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by lbotus(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
heheh.. A registered association "National Association of Nigerian LovePeddlers" (NANP)

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lol! Does that mean a larger percentage of their client base are Muslims? grin

26 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
hahahaa!!! 'i know come count bridge for Lagos' indeed.Wait o! does this mean majority of their customers are muslims #rolls eyyes#
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by elroofey(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
dani1luv:

Source
to hail wit ol of u.
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
lbotus: heheh.. A registered association "National Association of Nigerian LovePeddlers" (NANP)

Nigeria dey register people sha . . .
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Logicbwoy: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Brand_new: Lol! Does that mean a larger percentage of their client base a Muslims? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin The poster didnt think of that!!!
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by yuzedo: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin

Funny! Only thing that spoilt it is the ^^ olodo's commenting who don't know it is made-up satire! angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by temi4fash(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
hmm. i dai tire ooo.
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by JojoArmani(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha somebody help me Ask Dani wetin him go do there.
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by lbotus(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^^^and to think the govt is fighting againt prostitution.LMAO
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Pakavy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Fhemmmy: Na wa oh . . . They even have an association with a President
me ma tire 4 dat 1 sef.but com 2 think of it r these babes insuniating dat the hav d highest patronage 4rm ramadanians?!
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is it only mohammedans that support bedmatics ministries ?

2 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by SisiKill1: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
At least we know one thing for sure. . .Muslims aren't hypocrites. Do really do abstain during the fasting period.

By the way, these ashawos or their pimps don't have a good business sense oh. It's not like the Fasting period comes unexpectedly, so why didn't they make other preparations? They should have started an aggressive advertising campaign to attract new clients from churches and babalawo centers.

This would be a good time for a two for one price slash for their Christian Clients- Pay for one Pro get the other for free or Pay for one Pro and bring your Brother/Pastor/Choir Master along.

They should also included some nice package, instead of the usual mattress on the floor. . .they should use bed sheets.

It's all about knowing your Business Environment.

7 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Skmoda360(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
No market,Very funny.
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bed to Wealth grin grin grin
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by F00028: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
THAT IS JUST CRA.P! There are too many non Ramadan observing patrons to go round.
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by dani1luv: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Brand_new: Lol! Does that mean a larger percentage of their client base a Muslims? grin
God Bless you there grin grin grin

Jojo Armani: hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha somebody help me Ask Dani wetin him go do there.
Lmfao, you dey craze grin grin

elroofey: to hail wit ol of u.

you go school at all?? grin grin
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by wandeay: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Edo, Akwa Ibom and the likes are the ones who knows how to handle it well, i pity 9ja's future
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by espn(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it only mohammedans that support bedmatics ministries ?
abi..where 99 percent of d ashewos are xtains..

14 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
F00028: THAT IS JUST CRA.P! There are too many non Ramadan observing patrons to go round.

It could be the location where they are . . .

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Theben(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
BTW are born2fuck and Yeye4live muslims? Cos they are the obvious brothel patronizers on nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
wandeay: Edo, Akwa Ibom and the likes are the ones who knows how to handle it well, i pity 9ja's future

Explain . . .
Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by BinghiNya(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
The love peddlers are christians gbam

3 Likes

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by espn(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
yes oo..nd al d ashewos are xtains even der president..lmfao

1 Like

Re: "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
BinghiNya: The love peddlers are christians gbam

Dont be too sure . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Can A Muslim Veterinarian Keep Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.