Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy (69657 Views)

2016 Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form Requirements / Nigeria Police Clampdown On ASUU Rallies / The Nigeria Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by isaco(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ceenelly: Plz sir at the end of one's degree what next, would the person be giving any rank in the force

You ll be given ASP, Assistant Supretendent of Police. Senior police officer. Jumping four ranks dat suppose to take up to 20 years.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by adidimeme(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Could this be true?
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by schorlbone(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
NPF? No, NFP!
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by isaco(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jungleprince1: I will b 28 next week, am i qualify?

No, you are not. You can Reduce your age to 22. Go for affidafit
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Well,When i posted d INFO @d education section,most pple didn't respond so i tot since it's d POLICE pple weren't interestd,u cn see d JOKE i crackd den saying it's White Uniform police o nt d usual black. Bt sincerely som pple weren't aware of dis nd myt b missing d Opportunity, bt if u're interestd u cn stil aply b4 d closing date nd prepare 4 d exam. Tnx ol
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Walexz02(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder dee: My dad's a policeman, he asked me to pick the form but after seeing how the life of a policeman is i refused, he's angry with me especially as i did not get admitted again this year, but i'm happy i made the decision.
^^
Lolжжж
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by isaco(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
icon8: Is this for real? So, this post has been up since July 31, yet it never made it to the frontpage until hours to the application deadline? For crying out loud, what exactly has Nairaland turned into? If it's one miserable or celebrity story that adds no value to nobody, I'm sure it'll make frontpge within minutes, and here's a valuable piece of information that'll actually end up putting a smile on people's face and bring garri to their table, yet it took a whole month before making it here. Nairaland: mass traffic, little substance!!! *SMH*
You are 100% right. Thanks
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Rich4god(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
How much is the school fees.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Ovies001: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have been @ de cafe since morning, I can not find de right site. To fill my bio-data information. Pls someone should help me out. I have also call de helpline. But nobody is responding 2 my call. Help.

1 Like

Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by CY09: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
icon8: Is this for real? So, this post has been up since July 31, yet it never made it to the frontpage until hours to the application deadline? For crying out loud, what exactly has Nairaland turned into? If it's one miserable or celebrity story that adds no value to nobody, I'm sure it'll make frontpge within minutes, and here's a valuable piece of information that'll actually end up putting a smile on people's face and bring garri to their table, yet it took a whole month before making it here. Nairaland: mass traffic, little substance!!! *SMH*
The modus operandi of NL mods are pathetic...This is not the NL i use to know when i registered...SMH undecided
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by isaco(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder dee: My dad's a policeman, he asked me to pick the form but after seeing how the life of a policeman is i refused, he's angry with me especially as i did not get admitted again this year, but i'm happy i made the decision.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Rich4god: How much is the school fees.
Guy dis's a Federal Government initiative nd i think jst as d N.D.A it's Scholarship ol tru ur yrs of studies,nd aditionaly in NDA i think d students get paid while studying dough i dnt knw if it'l b aplicable here 2
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ovies001: I have been @ de cafe since morning, I can not find de right site. To fill my bio-data information. Pls someone should help me out. I have also call de helpline. But nobody is responding 2 my call. Help.
Dis is d way 2 aply acording 2d SKUL'S website:
HOW TO FILL THE POLICE ACADEMY FORM ONLINE.
1. Visit any zenith bank branch closest to you.
2. Ask to buy the police academy pin which sells for N3000 excluding bank charge of N500.
3. Login to nigpoliceacademy.orgto register the online form using the pin from the bank.
4. The first step is to enter your biodata(Surname, first name etc).
5. Enter your local government area, state of origin.
6. Follow the instruction to fill outthe form accordingly.
7. Click on the submit button to submit the form.
8. When your form is successfullysubmitted you will get a confirmation notice.
9. Print out the acknowledgement form.
NOTE: Applicants are to bring theAcknowledgement form,bank slipused to purchase the pin including 2 passport photographs to the exam venue.
To print the aknowledgement form, applicants should re-enter their pin & login to access their profile, then click on the link for acknowledgement/exam card to printout.
Applicants can make any examination center their choice irrespective of state of origin.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
List of Subjects for Nigeria Police Academy Examination
The following are list of subjects for Applicants of the Nigeria Police Academy Examination scheduled for the 15th September,2012
1.USE of ENGLISH(Compulsory for ALL Applicants)
2.MATHEMATICS
3.BIOLOGY
4.CHEMISTRY
5.PHYSICS
6.ECONOMICS
7.GEOGRAPHY
8.GOVERNMENT
9.HISTORY
10.FRENCH
11.PRINCIPLES of ACCOUNTS
12.COMMERCE
Applicants are to write a total of 4 subjects each, Use of English plus any other 3 subjects that bear relevance to an applicant's chosen course of study.
CHOICE OF SUBJECTS
Part one-Use of English.
Candidates MUST answer ALL questions in part one.
Part two- Choice of subjects:
Candidates for Humanities:
Law,Social & Management Sciences to answer ALL questionsin any THREE of the following:
-Mathematics
-Eonomics
-History
-Government
-Commerce
-Principles of Accounts
-French
Candidates for Sciences are to answer ALL questions in any THREE of the following subjects which MUST include the candidates chosen course of study:
-Mathematics
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Physics.
Also acording 2d skul's site,d Date 4 d exam remains unchanged dat's 15th september 2012
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by icon8: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Just like our president, I don't give a DAMN!
Ninilowo:
Make we siddon dey look ma broda. Mere mentioning GARRI may earn u a ban ma broda.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by sylve11: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Mr. Teacher, next time learn to correct. my brother sorry jare, Zaria is a major city in Kaduna State, as well as being a Local Government Area

Oya shut up and tell me where is NDA located? cool
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by icon8: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
NDA is in Kaduna City in Kaduna State. What you have in Zaria is the Nigeria Military School(NMS). No point quarreling, yeah?
sylve11:

Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by buchibabe: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin
sylve11:

Then how do u expect him to tell u when he's shutting up? grin
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by icon8: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
LMAO...that was very hilarious, innit?
buchibabe: grin

Then how do u expect him to tell u when he's shutting up? grin
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Godjone(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
I am interested o. I even learnt dat police are heavily paid dis days
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by dkdigits(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
what an old man can see sitting, you obviously are not seeing standing...silly boy, you never know say life de hard
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by TimAllen: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

it takes only a fraudster to know this. are you one?
Well, you don't have to be one to know one. I'm not anyway. It only takes common sense and extra vigilance. Up to anyone who wants to pay 3k before seeing the form. Has anyone paid and what was the outcome. I'd love to know. Good luck....
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Uniquexty(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
isaco:
No, you are not. You can Reduce your age to 22. Go for affidafit
is this the standard and quality of policemen that we are expecting to emerge from the police force? U are already corrupt even before admission. My 28 yrs old brother, dont reduce your age. Enter your mothers womb and be born again. *wears bomb protector and picks race*
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by adaoshi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
The information is real. those who will graduate at the end of the day will become assistant superintendent of police
ie officer's cadre. i ll encourage those interested to take advantage of it.police job is becoming interesting with
all the reforms going on.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by TimAllen: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ovies001: I have been @ de cafe since morning, I can not find de right site. To fill my bio-data information. Pls someone should help me out. I have also call de helpline. But nobody is responding 2 my call. Help.
Did you pay? I called the line too no response. All lines are GSM (sign of fraud). Well lets see how this goes......
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Wonderdee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
dkdigits:
what an old man can see sitting, you obviously are not seeing standing...silly boy, you never know say life de hard
1st thins 1st mister, i dnt wnt to live in a rented room and parlour apartment for more than 20 years of my life, secondly, i like to keep my family close and healthy that includes keepin them from the reaches of fear which can result to a heart attack, God knows if my dad comes to see his kids once in a year it's beta dan christmas. Lastly, i may still be young but am no stranger to the hard life.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ismhab(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
THE ASSOCIATION OF GARRI
EATERS, WISHES TO INFORM IT
MEMBERS THAT THERE IS GOING TO
BE ELECTION FOR THE FOLLOWING
2. VICE PRESIDENT
3. P.R.O
4. SECRETARY
5. WOMEN LEADER
6. YOUTH LEADER
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by onisq(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder dee: 1st thins 1st mister, i dnt wnt to live in a rented room and parlour apartment for more than 20 years of my life, secondly, i like to keep my family close and healthy that includes keepin them from the reaches of fear which can result to a heart attack, God knows if my dad comes to see his kids once in a year it's beta dan christmas. Lastly, i may still be young but am no stranger to the hard life.
let me enlighten u a bit. Ur father must av entered d job wit a sch cert which made him startd wit d lowest rank, a constable. They ar paid peanuts i knw n so lyf wud nt av been easy for him hence ur aboding in a room n parlour apartment. If u go 4 diz programme, u become an ASP, leavng constable, corporal, sergent n inspector behind. U ar a boss n wil av d opportunity of making it to d highest rank IG. ASP salary for nw is N130k. Nw tel me, if u go to a uni n graduate, hw many jobs wil giv u dat amt as a starter. D salary is even supose to av increasd b4 u finish ur 4yrs. It's a gud idea, pls embrace.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by dkdigits(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder dee: 1st thins 1st mister, i dnt wnt to live in a rented room and parlour apartment for more than 20 years of my life, secondly, i like to keep my family close and healthy that includes keepin them from the reaches of fear which can result to a heart attack, God knows if my dad comes to see his kids once in a year it's beta dan christmas. Lastly, i may still be young but am no stranger to the hard life.
Since we are talking about first things first, graduation from d college makes you a senior officer, ASP to be exact, earning about a 100k monthy, so u can live better than that, of cos there might be risk, there risk everywhr in life. The real issue here is even getting the admission, cos u can be sure that politicians and all will be tryin to get their wards in, jus like the NDA. Don't be fooled by all the public bashing oh, being a police officer could be a respectable profession. Wise up, and take d opportunity if ur dad can help. Jus my 2 cents tho
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by dkdigits(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
onisq:
let me enlighten u a bit. Ur father must av entered d job wit a sch cert which made him startd wit d lowest rank, a constable. They ar paid peanuts i knw n so lyf wud nt av been easy for him hence ur aboding in a room n parlour apartment. If u go 4 diz programme, u become an ASP, leavng constable, corporal, sergent n inspector behind. U ar a boss n wil av d opportunity of making it to d highest rank IG. ASP salary for nw is N130k. Nw tel me, if u go to a uni n graduate, hw many jobs wil giv u dat amt as a starter. D salary is even supose to av increasd b4 u finish ur 4yrs. It's a gud idea, pls embrace. Nor mind am, like I said earlier, wot an old man can see sitting down, smallie cannot see jumping...b4 u get d admission in2 d uni, finish, and get a job, person wen follow d police college matter go don maRry born 3 kids. smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.