Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card (4324 Views)

Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by petenelson: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
You can now acquire a liberty reserve debit card and make money with it.

HOW:
When you order this card,you'll get it as a virtual card now to make money with it you can topup the debit card on credit using a valid uk billing address
That's the simple trick involved and to get access to the fund,you don't need to border your self on sites that accepts the debit card,just login the Liberty reserve account which you linked the card to and you will see the fund there.For people that already have this card all you have to do is request for a credit topup and specify your card that's all.The max funds to be credited is $1000 no min

For the procedure on how to do this,send me a mail via petenelson98@gmail.com or call 08079345294
N.B am not charging for the info you can also make your research and get the info on your own.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by hottprince: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
so how do we make money with the card?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by Jbrain88: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Send me d info,endaredoke@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by Knaruto(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
bro please send me the info my mail address is timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by seyemon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ thread starter
if you aint charging anything fr this,why not put it on here for every interested person to benefit from your research
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by Onuels(m): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2012
pls send it to me too. osinuels@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by danzite(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2012
danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by hottprince: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2012
Nairalanders,for goodness' sake be smart for once.If u al keep droppin ur email,do u tink he wil have time to answer u all.why nt encourage him to drop it here.Moreso there are scammers/spammers around waiting for your emails
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by vican6(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2012
Why not post it on this forum
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by fila8(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2012
send info to 'fecofila4all@yahoo.com'
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by seyemon(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Well I got the email and the procedure...it looks preety much like a scam you have to pay $50 lr for the card.....anyone with success should pls let us knw....
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card by obysolid(m): 3:32am On Aug 29, 2012
bro help me wit d uk billing address

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals For All 2013/2014 Season Jerseys!!!!!!!!!!! / ALBERCHIN: An Herbal Cure For Staph, Low Sperm Count And Other Std's / Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.