Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it (3369 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello,

Am an exchanger and have STP's, but i want Liberty Reserve for an exchange.

Thanks
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2012
Leonex: Hello,

Thanks
How mch STP do u have n hw mch LR do u wnt for it?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello,

Lets just say for every STP i want to change to LR, i'll give you 10%.
which means if i want to change 1000 STP to LR, you'll give me 900 LR for 1000 STP.

Thanks
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2012
If u cn raise up d % a bit
plus u'll hav to take care of d charges of STP
i.e i get $1000 flat nt $984.75
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by barikay: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2012
@op, pls, what is STP?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
barikay: @op, pls, what is STP?
solidtrustpay
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its and Electronic currency just like Liberty Reserve. yea SolidTrustPay!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
@hotprince are you still interested?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by barikay: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ok. Thanks. I will love to do business with u but can i fund it via card?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
@leonex d offer is nt suitable.Considerin d fact STP dosnt v a good market in nigeria
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
@hottprince Wat are you looking at? I mean at what price are you looking at? Let me know so i can see if i can consider it.
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
@barikay, can you fund what via card?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Leonex hw bout 30%
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
@hottprince, 30% is way too much. how about 15%? I have got more than 20k STP to exchange to LR once we build the trust, u could be the one i could use all through my program. Think about it!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
I cnt afford more dan 30% STP dos nt v a good mrket in Nigeria
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
How do i get your STP account? I'll send u $300 for a start!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
giv me ur no.I'll contct u 2moro
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
alright
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
I've copied ur no.
pls go n modify d post to erase ur no
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
can i have urs, or your email!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Excelboi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Leonex, becareful with business trransaction in Nairaland... Trade well bro!!!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Excelboi: Leonex, becareful with business trransaction in Nairaland... Trade well bro!!!
Now that's rude.what do you mean?
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thanks Excel, Thats why i tend to start with lesser amount, so if u take it go go away, its nothing to me cos i know what i still have. I give thousands as gift, how much more hundreds!
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Leonex U'd better call d deal off.what's d meaning of all this?check my all my posts on nairaland,You won't find anything thing that's fishy.
Google my username.as in HOTTPRINCE SCAM?.u'd be disappointed to find out that no one's compalnin bout me.If u giv out thousands of what business of mine is that.I'm not cheap and I don't accept thrash from people cos I'v an integrity to defend.Deal's off
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
I wasn't referring to you and if i don't trust you, i would have given you my number. Its was a diplomatic response to get the nosy Excelboi off our conversation. But its left for you to decide if you still want to do business or not, am not gonna force you. Let me know by giving me your email if you still want our partnership. Thanks
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by hottprince: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Alright we'll proceed tomorrow as agreed
copy it quickly cos I wanna remove it cos of spammers let me knw when u have
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
done
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Leonex(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sent you a mail to the email u just gave me to double check, so reply me now via to email to let me know it you.
Re: Have thousands of STP and want Liberty Reserve for it by Gudnicedeals: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2012
Leonex: Hello,

Thanks

I need STP,
Although the ecurrencies are not in demands here in Nigeria, i have clients who requests for them abroad.

I can exchange STP to LR at 20% ie 100 STP for 80 LR.
Contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Battery Scrap/lead ingot Suppliers Any Quantity / How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) / Driver's License & Us-uk Passport For Sell$$ Icq 379191564

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.