Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Again Do You Get In Narialand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Again Do You Get In Narialand (2367 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! / Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Again Do You Get In Narialand by rosecare(f): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2007
what again do you people get in nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Again Do You Get In Narialand by cuteNhot(f): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2007
ok. i just ramdomly chose a topic to put my rant to while i listen to barring ton levy "broader that broadway lyricss"
now why did seun chose to delete my thread where i said he was fighting against me?
mr. administrator please leave my stuff alone. you may be the owner of thhis forum but people use it, so please be respectful of people.
i am so fckunk drunk that i a,m not going to proof read what i have typed.
back to Seun. he is currently whipping dog that dude dioes not like Jamaicans. everytime i try to put something on the forum he see it fit do deleete it. bomboclaate bwoy dont mek me ketch you deleteig my post anymore.
i must advise you to drink some guinness so that you can be a bit more hospitable to other peoples views, you hear that!!!!
Bleep i am going to make myself a cup of chocolat with marshmellows to see if i can get rid of this feeling. i couyld go wiht coffee but am afraid of the combo of coffee and alcholol. so sswissmiss chocolote and marshmllow will have to do. 11:02 pm thats the time here. Barrington Levey BIG ARTIST!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mehn: Is Ajah Always Dis Boring? / Do Infants Enjoy Infantry Like Adult Enjoy Adultery? / Scammer Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.