Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! (3802 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / What Again Do You Get In Narialand / Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! by GagaBoy: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
I have been a member of this forum for a couple of days now and I have made some threads and In these threads, I av been personally attacked and It has gone off topic. I have tried to report these attacks but all I get is "error". I believe this forum should have strict policies and uphold them No matter wat. This forum is turning into a war zone and its only gonna get worse unless the Moderators start to Really Ban people that don't follow the rules of this forum.
Re: Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! by r231(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^what section

it will be helpful if you can post the link as well
Re: Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! by GagaBoy: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! by r231(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2011
GagaBoy

Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation.
« #20 on: Yesterday at 09:18:39 AM »

I'm done with u Haters! U can oficially kill urself sadists!

btw when you say the above to people what do you expect them to say to you undecided undecided

Why are you reporting when you are the one going back and forth arguing about lady gaga cus dey didnt agree with you

(1) (Reply)

How To Change People's Perception Of You. / Happy Birthday Naptu2 / How To Activate/upgrade You Phone To 3G Or 4G LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.