Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. (2118 Views)

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Before I Join Nigeria Politics As A Lady: Please Advice / Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dear Nairalanders.I will like us to nominate our fellow Nairalanders who we think that possess political ability to make a great change in our present corrupt politics of today.As you nominate your candidates kindly mention the position you think each of your candidate can do well in Nigeria politics or present Govt.Below names are my candidates,kindly drop yours.

(PointB)Can be the best INEC Chairman Nigeria ever produce if given the opportunity.

(Eze onlytruth). President of Nigeria.So far with his ability to lead igbos in nairaland shows his skills and ability in leadership.In my opinion i see him as a leader that is willing to drop his blood rather than to live and watch his people been harassed or intimidated.Make onlytruth a president of Nigeria today then watch how he will bring back bakassi land back to Nigeria.

(Dede1) Radical Law maker

(ekt_bear)I personally think she can make a good change if she find her way to be among Nigeria law makers.

(Kobojunkie)Though most of her criticism on GEJ is wrong but i see her as a strong woman that can make a change in any position she occupy.

(afam4eva)An intelligent future politician that can be excellent in house of representative.

(Haka nai)He can bring change in House of rep.

(Jaru)i admire his banking analysis i suggest he take over from Malam sanusi.

I will stop here for now.expecting others to come up with their views and candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Anyone who do not agree with my candidates should state his or her own preferred candidates.And let us try to nominate our candidates with prove to show that they possess the skills to make a good leaders.

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by vanbonattel: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Onlytruth for president!
I will pay for the whole posters grin
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
van bonattel: Onlytruth for president!
I will pay for the whole posters grin

Well, to be honest if him onlytruth decide to run for the office of president i will spend my lost kobo to support him bearing in mind that someone who can give good meaning to Nigeria has finally emerged.For instance take a look at his leadership as eze igbo Nairaland you will noticed many changes on Igbos on Nairaland and their conducts.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
I will like to add some other names.

Gbewe should have made my list but i think he can make a good regional politician but here we are looking for those that can make a good national politicians.

(naptu2)A detribalized Nigeria though he/she appear too soft to be at the main stream politics of Nigeria but i think he/she can make a good ambassador or minister.

(Beaf)A determined guy that can with stand any pressure.Though some of his policies may be wrong in the sight of other Nairalanders but i think Nigeria need someone with his kind of mind.Haven without all the pressure and insults from many nairalanders prove to me that if him emerge as senate president of any other vital position there would be a great change because he has the ability to stand by his decision and always make good use of his threats.

(Andre uweh) Minister or house of rep.

(DEMDEM)Despite him deriving joy in any thread that speak ill of GEJ and most of his criticism about GEJ is wrong still i see him as someone with good manifesto,i mean he possess political abilities that can bring meaningful change in Nigeria politic.I think he prefer been an opposition party rather been the ruling party shall i say he will make a good watch dog of the nation.

(Okija juju) The part he played during the eze ndigbo nairaland proves that he can turn the table for his opponents.Maybe he can as well be a good traditional ruler .
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by okosodo: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
why not go to the soak away of names to bring names. nama
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Epalos: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Negro_ntns
shymmex
Gbawe
koruji
Demdem
Ileke
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Epalos: Negro_ntns
shymmex
Gbawe
koruji
Demdem
Ileke

Your candidates are noted.But if i may say shymmex have live all his/her life in the UK how are we sure he/she can make a good politician in Nigeria without knowing in and out about Nigeria.

lets keep it coming.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
[s]
okosodo: why not go to the soak away of names to bring names. nama

[/s]
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by remarkD(m): 2:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Chino11 will be like Orji Uzor Kalu.Alj. Harem = IBB Maradona
lots of change should this our generation get to the corridors of power

Dayo Kanu will be Gen. Diya.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2012
@Poster, here is me daring you to name two things I have said of Goodluck JOnathan, or any other Nigerian politician to date that has turned out to be WRONG. SHOW IN MY WORDS ME STATING SOMETHING THAT TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BELOVED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA. This is a dare, and I am waiting. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2012
lol
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Onlytruth(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2012
@OP,

Thanks for the compliment. I have no doubt in my mind that I am a GREAT ASSET to both the United States (my adopted country) and Nigeria (my home country).
I serve the US faithfully in my day job, and I do so with great commitment and pride. I would do the same for Nigeria if given the opportunity. Nigeria's problems are so easy to solve. One just needs a certain level of purity of heart and love for one's neighbor to be able to change Nigeria almost overnight. All lovers of themselves can NEVER change Nigeria, mark my words. cool
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail: I will like to add some other names.

Gbewe should have made my list but i think he can make a good regional politician but here we are looking for those that can make a good national politicians.

(naptu2)A detribalized Nigeria though he/she appear too soft to be at the main stream politics of Nigeria but i think he/she can make a good ambassador or minister.

(Beaf)A determined guy that can with stand any pressure.Though some of his policies may be wrong in the sight of other Nairalanders but i think Nigeria need someone with his kind of mind.Haven without all the pressure and insults from many nairalanders prove to me that if him emerge as senate president of any other vital position there would be a great change because he has the ability to stand by his decision and always make good use of his threats.

(DEMDEM)Despite him deriving joy in any thread that speak ill of GEJ and most of his criticism about GEJ is wrong still i see him as someone with good manifesto,i mean he possess political abilities that can bring meaningful change in Nigeria politic.I think he prefer been an opposition party rather been the ruling party shall i say he will make a good watch dog of the nation.

(Okija juju) The part he played during the eze ndigbo nairaland proves that he can turn the table for his opponents.Maybe he can as well be a good traditional ruler .

i dont agree with you. beaf is just doing his job - morning, afternoon and night. you shdnt be comparing him to others. he is just earning his daily bread.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Murphy7h4: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2012
Good point
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by remarkD(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke.idi = Speaker, House of Reps... in the footsteps of (what was her name again?) Etteh... Make-up allowance for every member, and daily exercises to be fit enough to outrun the SSS men and scale walls and fences when in a hot pursuit. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by PointB: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2012
@'Junkie
Let me help you out. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kobojunkie: @Poster, here is me daring you to name two things I have said of Goodluck JOnathan, or any other Nigerian politician to date that has turned out to be WRONG. SHOW IN MY WORDS ME STATING SOMETHING THAT TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BELOVED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA. This is a dare, and I am waiting. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Op

Spot on bros.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, here is me daring you to name two things I have said of Goodluck JOnathan, or any other Nigerian politician to date that has turned out to be WRONG. SHOW IN MY WORDS ME STATING SOMETHING THAT TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BELOVED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA. This is a dare, and I am waiting. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thanks all for your contributions lets keep them coming.I will be back in a few minutes.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2012

Dear kobojunkie i wouldn't want to go into this argument with you baby.Just accept the compliment that you possess the skills to make a good leadership.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Lordave: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
@op I totally agree wit u. Anything 4 One naira?
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by TheDefender: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
What about Musiwa? I think he will make changes as a president if given the opportunity.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
The Defender: What about Musiwa? I think he will make changes as a president if given the opportunity.

Musiwa is not interested in Nigeria politics he is only interested in western Niger republic or Benin republic.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lordave: @op I totally agree wit u. Anything 4 One naira?

My bro/sis if you think one naira merit to be Nigeria politics kindly nominate him and point out the role you think he can play.Also convince us by stating some of his skills and ability that make's you endorse him.

Thanks all for your contributions,let keep it coming.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Demdem(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail: I will like to add some other names.

prove this by highlighting one instance, just one. Am waiting bro
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by dasparrow: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Dear Nairalanders.I will like us to nominate our fellow Nairalanders who we think that possess political ability to make a great change in our present corrupt politics of today.As you nominate your candidates kindly mention the position you think each of your candidate can do well in Nigeria politics or present Govt.Below names are my candidates,kindly drop yours.

(PointB)Can be the best INEC Chairman Nigeria ever produce if given the opportunity.

(Eze onlytruth). President of Nigeria.So far with his ability to lead igbos in nairaland shows his skills and ability in leadership.In my opinion i see him as a leader that is willing to drop his blood rather than to live and watch his people been harassed or intimidated.Make onlytruth a president of Nigeria today then watch how he will bring back bakassi land back to Nigeria.

(Dede1) Radical Law maker

(ekt_bear)I personally think she can make a good change if she find her way to be among Nigeria law makers.

(Kobojunkie)Though most of her criticism on GEJ is wrong but i see her as a strong woman that can make a change in any position she occupy.

(afam4eva)An intelligent future politician that can be excellent in house of representative.

(Haka nai)He can bring change in House of rep.

(Jaru)i admire his banking analysis i suggest he take over from Malam sanusi.

I will stop here for now.expecting others to come up with their views and candidates.

I elect MUSIWA. He knows alot about the Nigerian political sphere. If we had someone like Musiwa as president of Nigeria, our country would have been peacefully divided into maybe 4 parts or Nigeria might stay intact and move towards a regional kind of government. From the list you provided, I don't agree with kobojunkie's 'nomination'. I don't have anything against her as an individual since we are all just faceless strangers on this forum. But, from her posts, it is obvious that her loyalty lies more with her adoptive country america where she resides than with Nigeria.

I have been a member of this forum for a long time though the account I am using now to post is relatively new so I am conversant with kobojunkie's posts and where she stands as it pertains to Nigeria. I am not saying that one cannot be loyal to one's country all because one resides abroad but in kobo's case, her seeming 'hatred' for Nigeria and anything Nigerian surpasses her love for Nigeria. If you put her type in government, she might just sell Nigeria to america one day. Just saying.

Notice that though you meant well when you mentioned her name on your list, she came back with an aggressive post almost attacking you like she is ready to fight. Abeg bros, leave her out. We need people who are passionate about Nigerians and Nigeria's development and want the best for our nation and not uncle toms and aunt Jemimas who are ever knocking everything Nigerian down and yet are not contributing their quota to get us out of the mess we have found ourselves in as a nation.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem:

prove this by highlighting one instance, just one. Am waiting bro

Bro the issue is that this thread can not serve as an avenue for arguing or pointing out where me or u or any other person had got it wrong rather we are using this medium to recommend those who possess the ability to give Nigeria a better change.The fact remains that no one on Nairaland can deny the fact that you (DEMDEM)has so far proven to be a political minded someone who can utilize any opportunity that comes your way and make a change withing your department if your political analysis is anything to go by.

Bro you can still give us some few names on nairaland who can work with you as a team to change Nigeria if you find your way to any top post in Nigeria Government.

Let's go there.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Afam4eva(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
I agree with the fact that PointB will make a good Inec chairman/moderator/judge etc. He has proven it times without number.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Dear kobojunkie i wouldn't want to go into this argument with you baby.Just accept the compliment that you possess the skills to make a good leadership.
You accused me falsely, I would rather we clear that up first before I consider anything else you have to say, compliment or not.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by 9jaIhail(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:
You accused me falsely, I would rather we clear that up first before I consider anything else you have to say, compliment or not.

No not on this thread baby.Kindly tell us few names on nairaland who you can work with as a team to change Nigeria if you find your way to any top post in Nigeria Government.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
We so much love pshycic political hypothizing.

There is so much mess to be cleaned up, starting from the Grass root level.

Do not put the cart before the horse.

@OP

Don't tell me you have been staying so high high high like Easy Bone.

Nevertheless, His Royal Highness Eze Gburu Gburu OnlyTruth would make a fantastic President. He is got the Grass root quality cool cool cool.

He is a Thinker. A Real community Organizer( Not like Barack's in Pennsylvania Avenue). A strategist. A political Theorist. Philosopher; albeit his school of thought still yet unknown. A futurist. A leader that will say Kamakuza and we will Kamakuz. Just that he needs one more dose of charisma to take us to the promise land.

With all due respect Eze the OnlyTruth, you may need your own blog someday to ventilate your in depth ideas and analysis.

As for the others you mentioned are mere Nairaland's political pundits and shenanigans. Classic cases of "To be or not to be"?

Shalom cool.
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Yeske2(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Onlytruth: @OP,

Thanks for the compliment. I have no doubt in my mind that I am a GREAT ASSET to both the United States (my adopted country) and Nigeria (my home country).
I serve the US faithfully in my day job, and I do so with great commitment and pride. I would do the same for Nigeria if given the opportunity. Nigeria's problems are so easy to solve. One just needs a certain level of purity of heart and love for one's neighbor to be able to change Nigeria almost overnight. All lovers of themselves can NEVER change Nigeria, mark my words. cool
U S, your adopted country?
Re: Nairalanders Who Can Make Significant Change In Nigeria Politics. by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

No not on this thread baby.Kindly tell us few names on nairaland who you can work with as a team to change Nigeria if you find your way to any top post in Nigeria Government.

I am not your baby and I am probably old enough to be your father, and I am not gay. You accused me falsely, that is what concerns me more on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Multimillionaires You May Not Know - Forbes / Late Chief Efe Akpobi: How He Was Remembered & Forgottened At Deat By The Living / Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.