Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

China Phones And English Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Phones And English Phones? (1163 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Phones And English Phones? by yinchar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
I will like ppl to discuss the differences btw china made phone and english phone based on usage and durability because to me i can say they ve the same , lity grin
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by chatykrew(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
i like the chaina version of nokia dual sim but can any one explain its merit and denerit
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Wilfem(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
I have the C[b]hinese Nokia N95[/b], All other functions are ok, but the problem with it is that installation of Java applications and games on the phone had been very very difficult, and as a matter of fact, I've not yet gotten a solution to it and it really pisses me off.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2007
think the difference is that i often hear of incidences in which chinese phones explodes!scarry, isnt it. shocked shocked shocked
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by vowiski(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2007
china phones are getting a headway.
china account for 2nd most technologically advanced country.
so i think very soon noboy would be buying other phones
with exobitant prices
their design is doped
just time will tell
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by mcmsat(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2007
grin China phone what! China phone my foot! Town cryer! If I want noise I will kukuma go get myself a six battery radio cassette! Well china fonz're for those who use their fonz for sending and receiving, and sometimes play music. China phone is not for PHONE FREAKS! serious fon users go for REAL Sonyericsson or Nokia! Now you know where you fall in dude.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2007
I'd like 2 know wat u mean by china fones,I av a sony ericsson w810i made in china.If u mean those quasifones like NOKLA N99,which fails 2 appear on d Nokia website,u might as well throw it away.Even my dog cant b caught usin an eyesore.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
In whatever respect china fones dont give respect.u wont believe it but d last 3 replies I made on nairaland,this inclusive,was made via fone.I can browse full web pages,thanks 2 opera mini,and I av loads of applications dat r of d hook.Even d walkman fxn dishes out music in its finest & purest form,go get a real fone.Obe to dun,owo lo pa.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by kulex2k1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
if u truly know what mobile fone is all about, u wont even mention those china made fone dat wannabe's if u know wat i mean. Ur in d Jet age and mobile fones av gone pass jus' making calls. Like i said b4, if it aint NOKIA, it can neva be NOKIA. The same goes 4d real brand of other fone types. And true, SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by sect(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
My friend's china phone nokla N72 stopped detected its memory card last week,he can't listen to music anymore so the phone is now like a 3310 to him.call and text,thats all.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by mcmsat(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
@apocalypse-- Yeh! W810i is a machine! A java fon that is more intelilent than some Nokia N-series and most big Symbian Nokias.

@kulex2k1 you like Nokia as you do because may not have used many fonz to see the diffes. Nokia fonz are good but they lack intelligence in certain fields that,s why I dashed to sonyericsson! Its more advance than Nokia.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by kulex2k1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
@mcmsat
when it comes to intelligence,feature and advance, NOKIA rules, and dats a basic fact.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by sect(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
Guys when it comes to innovative features,you just have to bow to sony ericsson,nokia users mostly boast of symbian only.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by nazzyon(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
chatykrew:

i like the chaina version of nokia dual sim but can any one explain its merit and denerit

It is the best you can get in phones.

Having both CDMA and GSM all in one is good you won't have to go around Phone A and B just

But if it is designed from China and the Language is in English forget Bad bad idea. The only phones Chinese people design at its bests are always in only China language.

What I am trying to say is if you lay your hands on a phone made in China with only chinese language and no other languages; you will realise that products sold to people are junks.

They make good phones for themselves and sells out trash to outsiders.

I am saying this from experience and what a friend who arrived from there explained.

Don't be convinced by the TV phones they bring to Nigeria. If you see what chinese people make for themselves you will like to cut their hearts and feed it to dogs.

Note: What I see about their phone is that; it is good for non tech savvy. But my problem one of my problem is that they've turned Nigeria to a dump site.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by nazzyon(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2007
Can't wait to see the work of UIQ3.1 in the up coming SE phones?

Just as Blackberry seems to the world of business men, so is Nokia to the world.

Blackberry users are scared of leaving the product to test another kind. The same applies to Nokia too.

Note: I am not saying Nokia is not good. The problem is its users are scared to give another product a try. The same happened to Motorola in the past but now they have bowed to UIQ; they now have a share in the company which SE once owned.

Symbian is good no doubt why because it is also related to UIQ. Let me make it easy, they are from the same background.UIQ is a platform which works on Symbian (Nokia) and can work independently on its own (SE)
C++, OPL, Python, Visual Basic, Simkin, and Perl, Java ME are all the programmes used to design both although C++ is the main deal for Symbian every other language is additional. These are the reason why you get feature a in one and it is missing in the other. Which means if you are sure of what you can do with the above languages you can even dismember a phones firmware and include what you want.

Hint: [/b]The languages are what Hckers use to torment phone manufacturers. One of the key is [b]Python[b][/b]

Remember what happened to the iPhone firmware?

I have to stop here or the Admin may deside to ban me again.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by sect(m): 1:09am On Dec 19, 2007
Nazzyon i swear i don dey enjoy ur last post,please ignore admin and continue ur story.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by mcmsat(m): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2007
kulex2k1:

@mcmsat
when it comes to intelligence,feature and advance,  NOKIA rules, and that is a basic fact.

@kulex2k1 hear the proffs(Nazzyon) first!I was a nokia fan like you before. I was currently using N73 when I bought Sonyericsson W810i. If not for simbian, I would have gave the N73 up that time. My fon is connected to my pc anytime I am on my pc. Whatever data that sonyericsson receives, even as small and old as T68i, it identifies the data and keep it where it suppose to be. Nokia normally park any incoming in the massege INBOX!  Small time somebody that has 2GB will star to get an error massege "memory full, delete some data!) cheesy grin[b][/b][b][/b]

Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2007
The sony ericsson's av beta sound production that d Nokia's I av used although has it's own pros & cons.I'll go the way of mcmsat & take my very own tested & trusted Sony Ericsson.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2007
The sony ericsson's av beta sound production that d Nokia's I av used although has it's own pros & cons.I'll go the way of mcmsat & take my very own tested & trusted Sony Ericsson.
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2007
Re: China Phones And English Phones? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2007
The sony ericsson's av beta sound production thaN d Nokia's I av used although each has it's own pros & cons.I'll go the way of mcmsat & take my very own tested & trusted Sony Ericsson.

(1) (Reply)

Get Mini Tv On Your Phone 2day! / Connect Nokia 3500cc To Pc / Pleaseee ! How Do I Activate Glo Gprs On My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.