Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

We All Love Our Dear " Dame Patty J" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Love Our Dear " Dame Patty J" (583 Views)

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Another Bomb Droped By Our Dear First Lady / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Love Our Dear " Dame Patty J" by MrLuGold(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nigeria is corrupt/dying/segregating..cool story, look back twenty years ago in IBB days it was the same story. We still here, we still gonna be here 30 years from now, a little roughed up, but still here. But that is not what this topic is about. I am here to pay homage to our First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan, i like to call her Dame Patty J (DPJ). In the midst of all this turmoil and controversies, she has remained an unusual source of happiness for the masses. Thank the Lord we actually dont get to see the true extent of abuse of life that isnt shown by the media. The little they show us is sad, but when something bad happens crying and staying negative accomplishes nothing. How many times have you been an argument and someone showed you a broadcast of one of Patty J's latest phrases, and you burst out laughing and forgot what you were even arguing about. lol. I dont know many of her catchphrases, and although i may not approve of her husbands regime, i seriously dont have enough information to judge them. My approval means nothing to them, but in the midst of all the bad they seem to be portraying the good i can take from it is the joy i get when i hear patty j say things like "My dear governors, thank you for making me perm sec, may you rest in peace" lol..maybe most of it is made up, regardless, you gotta love patty j!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Law Against Phone Use, Eating By Motorists / Boko Haram, Tool To Blackmail Jonathan – Asari Dokubo / Is President Jonathan At Atta-mills Burial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.