Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents (46686 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. / Jim Iyke Bought Limousine For Nadia Buari As Birthday Gift [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by wandeay: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
speechless
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by dustymania(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Beauty is an understatement, if i must judge, Michael Essien is a very bad sharp guy †☺ H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ gotten there, Infact, Dustymania too must get there cos Nadia, NADia, NADIA is simply an angel, simply cute
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by sexyglo(f): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
the girl follow 4 promo jarray
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Babymiles(f): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
edlion57: she no dey drink garri that is why she is such beautiful girl.lol
thats a lie, i know of a person who is jst like her, very beautiful who loves to drink garri, ijebu garri 4 dat mata witout sugar or groundnut.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by dasparrow: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nadia is a pretty girl.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by bisi16(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: olusegun obasanjo as a kid
Ha! Please o! Except you don't value this site again. E go crash am!! Joor o!
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by pyyxxaro: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Babymiles: thats a lie, i know of a person who is jst like her, very beautiful who loves to drink garri, ijebu garri 4 dat mata witout sugar or groundnut.

grin cheesy u must be a red neck lizard cheesy
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
Adanyebe: I Think Nadia's Father Is So carried Away by the fact his wife gave birth to an HALF-CAST. Instead of questioning the paternity of the child. LOL..... It may be that the mother is related to a white and that has been a recessive trait in the gene of the mother passed unto her daughter

seriously, do people still use that derogatory word when talking about mixed race people.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by pbs4real(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Babymiles: thats a lie, i know of a person who is jst like her, very beautiful who loves to drink garri, ijebu garri 4 dat mata witout sugar or groundnut.
talk abt ur own....
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by evatee(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Seems am the only person seeing d age difference btw her and her pretty moda...she's d type of gurl I want in my ause. She's not bad at all.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by phraze(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
9ce Photo Shoot.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by shedo2012(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Her dimples worth 50 million pounds i guest.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Gwekzy: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
She Was My GalfrnD Back den in High School!!!!
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by agitator: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
now na pics of actors/actresses as kids dey trend on nairaland
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by FutureDon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Faraidi: She is a fine girl the type i wish to f**k

Dream on bro.. cheesy
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by echobee(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
keep on dreaming
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by otumfour(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
shedo2012: Her dimples worth 50 million pounds i guest.

@bolded, its a classic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
edlion57: she no dey drink garri that is why she is such beautiful girl.lol

Not true lol. She said D'banj probably used her name to make it rhyme with garri. She dey smoke am wella.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Amazing beauty made whole by Whitening creams combo
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Skmoda360(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
mikron: na wa o! But this girl is an halfcaste. And the dad and mum here are 100 percent blacks. How come? Abi mama play away match with a white man before she (nadia) was conceived? Just thinking aloud.
mi dey think am oo
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
masterpiecer:

then who is her mathematical and geographical father?
or
physics and chemistry father
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by kinkie(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Emilo: Just because someone is halfcast or white does that make the person clean or beautiful, abegii lipsrsealed
dis is pure beef! mumu undecided
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Rick9(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
My girlfriend
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by amijid2012(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Abeggi.., whc kind halfcast.., na fullcast she b jhor grin
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by passionate88: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
She's so cute
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
saxywale:

seriously, do people still use that derogatory word when talking about mixed race people.

please help me ask cos its really starting to annoy me - its so offensive people should really stop displaying their ignorance. in 2012 people are still calling mixed race people that word.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by shadrach77: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
half-caste is used to describe animal breeds e.g dogs - mixed race, dual race, or mullato is more like it smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Stallione(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2012
I hear say as a child,she no dey poo,lolzzzzz!!!!
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by logica(m): 3:19am On Aug 02, 2012
shadrach77: half-caste is used to describe animal breeds e.g dogs - mixed race, dual race, or mullato is more like it smiley smiley smiley
Mulatto is derogatory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

Contemporary usage of the designation is generally confined to situations in which the term is considered relevant in an historical context, as now most people of mixed white and black ancestry rarely choose to self-identify as mulatto.[2] The term is not commonly used anymore and is generally considered archaic because of its association with slavery and colonial and racial oppression; accepted modern terms include "mixed" and "biracial."

The etymology of the term may derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word mulato, which is itself derived from mula (from old Galician-Portuguese, from Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by cindyrella(f): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2012
Wow beautiful
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by OneNaira6: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2012
People get it confused all the time. Her mother is the half-cast/mixed/biracial/mulatto/whatever else they call them. Her mother is the one that is half black, half lebanese. Nadia Buhari is only 25% Lebanese. The reason she is so light is because the chick is bleaching the crap out of her skin thus, giving the illusion of "biracial".
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by olatwo(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Adanyebe: I Think Nadia's Father Is So carried Away by the fact his wife gave birth to an Half-cast. Instead of questioning the paternity of the child. LOL..... It may be that the mother is related to a white and that has been a recessive trait in the gene of the mother passed unto her daughter

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.