Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents (46687 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. / Jim Iyke Bought Limousine For Nadia Buari As Birthday Gift [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by emmalezy(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Esein don kpolobi her
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
she's a beautiful lady. I think she would still be very beautiful even if she had a dark skin. She's flawless in looks
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Pain(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Check out those laps..I need a lap clap!
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Tehy: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Emilo: Just because someone is halfcast or white does that make the person clean or beautiful, abegii lipsrsealed
yeah it sure doesn't make d person beautiful BUT Nadia IS beautiful clean skin or not!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by billyG(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
She must be a hybride b/c she be 100% half caste(afi),white-rat grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by eagle22(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
The woman on dat pix is not her mother oo, she's a Ghanaian actress. iI will come back with her name.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Chimixcole(f): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
She's damn pwety,she luks lyk her mum.i luv her xo much.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by davidmachi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Still have that baby face till now......nah mummy she resemble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.