Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Appeasing The Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appeasing The Witch (1386 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / The Witch Doctor And The Man City Under The Sea / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeasing The Witch by Labo: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2012
Seriously, I had a dream this morning suggesting that i may have a case with ( awon iya mi oshoronga) grin. I am just want to ask if anyone in the house knows how I can go about appeasing them. Thanks in anticipation of your supportive responses.
Re: Appeasing The Witch by ogoamaka99(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2012
My friend you don't appease a witch because doing so is like you going to appease THE DEVIL which is not possible. All you need is to surrender your life to JESUS Christ and be born again not in mouth but in truth and in spirit. When you are born again, the spirit of GOD will come and dwell in you and that spirit is far above witches. Witches will be afraid of you instead.

(1) (Reply)

See The Works Of Your God / After You Believe - N T Wright... and more videos / Why Do Some Churches Use Their Founders' Pictures On Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.