Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

We Are Looking For Education Agents! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Looking For Education Agents! (1836 Views)

Apply For The Position Of Manager, Volunteer Relations At United For Education / Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment For Education Officer / Credible And Genuine Nigeria-based Education Agents Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Education Agents! by NataliaBalk: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2012
Dear Sirs,

Antalya College of Tourism offers you to become an official non-exclusive representative in your country.

International College of Tourism in Antalya, Turkey is one of the best institutions of Tourism and Hospitality, providing high-quality education in English or Russian by international programmes, and practical knowledge and experience for students.

The success of the study in International College of Tourism in Antalya is in its curriculum, professional teachers, facilities, organization of real professional training in the best hotels. International College of Tourism’s programmes are accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Turkey, CTH (Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, UK), and EI-AH&LA (Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association, USA).

Students can choose one of the following areas of specialities:

1)Hospitality Management Programme (EI-AH&LA programme)
2) Food and Beverage Management Programme (EI-AH&LA programme
3) Tourism Management Programme (programme designed in collaboration with CTH)

The study lasts for two academic years, during which the students learn and practice the Tourism or Hospitality Management course, as well as they get intensive course in English (English in Tourism and Business English) and Turkish.

One of the major principles of education in the College is a combination of lectures, seminars and workshops with practical training in the best hotels, tourism agencies and tour operators of Antalya. In summer period students go on internships in the chosen departments of a luxurious hotel or a tourism company.

We also offer a basic course for the students whose level of English is not enough for successful education in English on one of our programmes.

All the graduates receive a diploma of the International College of Tourism (approved by the Ministry of Education of Turkey) and one of the international diplomas (EI-AH&LA or CTH) due to the programme they studied.

Information about programmes, commission and requirements is attached. More detailed information can be found at www.antcol.com.

Should you have any questions or suggestions on the questions above, we will be more than happy to hear your opinion. We are ready to provide a detailed syllabus, information about teaching staff and our facilities.

Best regards,
Natalya Balikci,
Manager
Antalya International College of Tourism

+90 242 324 24 07,
+90 532 256 12 89 e-mail: admission@antcol.com
international3@antcol.com
fax: +90 242 323 14 62
web: www.antcol.com
Fener Mah, Bulent Ecevit Bulvari, 60-62 Antalya, TURKEY

Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by okosodo: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2012
I am an education agent , but you clearly do not need help since the courses you offer is not an emploable course here in Nigeria.
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by blissauto: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2012
I am interested..Can you send me an email...holymichol@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by NataliaBalk: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
The graduates of our College are employed all over the world! smileyAnd we do need help! We are an International College! we unite people from all over the world who want to study and work in Tourism!
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by okosodo: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Natalia Balk: The graduates of our College are employed all over the world! smileyAnd we do need help! We are an International College! we unite people from all over the world who want to study and work in Tourism!
what i mean is that you offer ond, which is discriminated against here in nigeria
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by NataliaBalk: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2012
okosodo: what i mean is that you offer ond, which is discriminated against here in nigeria

What is ond?
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by Realtors: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
Talk to me i will handle represent you and your organization in Nigeria: pimioutreach@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by ayenimich(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
am intrested to be one of your agent....my email is ayenimich@yahoo.com...tnks
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by okosodo: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Natalia Balk:

What is ond?
OND = Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent
Re: We Are Looking For Education Agents! by NataliaBalk: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2012
okosodo: OND = Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent

But i saw many adverts where OND diploma is required. And in our College students can study 1 year more (after 2 years of study) and get a Bachelor Degree. Or they can get Bachelor Degree in our partner colleges in Switzerland, USA, UK.

(1) (Reply)

Tailors/fashion Designers Wanted In Ikeja / Fresh Candidates Trainee @ UBA / Telepoint Communications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.