Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? (31644 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by hardbody: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ berem, will those schools be the universities in Nigeria? I have my doubts. Cousins and friends ask u to dash or buy them pentium 3 when they are in their final year and planning on writing project.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
poster they are Nigerians student studing at cairo not yahoo yahoo
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
@poster, How the hell do you know this are YY boys, White men they diss us & we follow am join. This is really sad. And you wonder why they call blacks backward people. angry
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by inereunwa1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
It could be the 40-man laptop! Where are they self? Pls drop ur comment!gringringringrin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
PLEASE!! Take this off the internet before some American racist website picks this up shocked
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Godogwu: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

That's just way too shallow!!!
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by UncleJJ(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nah, its probably just a fad like the blackberry envogue thing.

I guess over there its laptops.

Instead of blackberry"s - its laptops.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by 1Dray(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
These guys are doing nothing but data capturing of Nigerian Farmers. This is done in Wuse Zone 5, Rural Development Department of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Go in there and see guys making money on daily basis, wt morning and evening sessions.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by naijamodels: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
is a sharing network.... i was there..LMAO..
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Okukk(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think I have meet that mallam some where!!!!LOL
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Mustay(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2012
HQ: PLEASE!! Take this off the internet before some American racist website picks this up shocked

Apparently, Nigerians are even more ethnocentric (permit me to use racist).

Someone translates an individual putting up a cap to be BH while another translates guys being in a mosque to another ridiculous stuff. Sometimes, I want to believe it's 'awaiting admission' pikins thatpost these comments.

The same OP would be disgusted if an American termed him a fraudster as a result of being a Nigerian. Shallow mindedness indeed!
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by gulfer: 5:06am On Aug 05, 2012
The space looks confined and airtight, imagine what happens should one of these guys decide to release a tuwo shinkafa powered burst of gas? Just imagine sad
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by onlymase(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2012
Na proper lie be this. They are dot yahoo boys. This Informatics institue in Kazaure Local government areas of Jigawa state where i served during my nysc.
The have white men as lecturer's and having a laptop is compulsory for every student and this photo was taken when the had free access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Jambsupport(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Gej paid laptop guyz d 1 by da left z D-EXPLORER, d 1 by da ryt is BEAF. Odas r BILLYPOVATI, IFIBOKOHARAM, WEREPE al dolts
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Jambsupport(f): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2012
inereunwa1: It could be the 40-man laptop! Where are they self? Pls drop ur comment!gringringringrin
c dem up dia
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by bolly2001(f): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2012
They definitely look like students.Yahoo boys can't open their yansh in public like this.Because they have their systems and connections at home.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by sarutobie(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2012
Mustay:

Apparently, Nigerians are even more ethnocentric (permit me to use racist).

Someone translates an individual putting up a cap to be BH while another translates guys being in a mosque to another ridiculous stuff. Sometimes, I want to believe it's 'awaiting admission' pikins thatpost these comments.

The same OP would be disgusted if an American termed him a fraudster as a result of being a Nigerian. Shallow mindedness indeed!
Very true..I guess ignorance is bliss to some people..
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by finestdre: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2012
I tink dey were working 4 EFCC 2 trick down some yahoo guyz.....
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by emsquare(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2012
Revolva: @poster pls stop all this negative statement of overrating yahoo yahoo , what made you to think these serious young men are yahoo boiz and you even added plus- is it every body day have a laptop ,you call a scammer? Hiss they r on a project

I tire ooo! Some nigerian mentality...
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2012
40man-lappy team identification in progress. . .

grin grin

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by bright007(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2012
why is dis on d front page?I really need 2 know

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by truthhurts2: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2012
wahala wa oo....
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Holyrule(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: What makes you think they aren't researching their project undecided
nice one.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2012
yamakuza:

very true, and they are using the Mosque gen as well.

Power failure on campus, most likely.

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by harlos: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2012
this one na yahoo training center,u must sufer b4 u enjoy thats y they sit on the floor.lol.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by JLINKD: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
'BERY'powerful indeed
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Ebeau: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
have you seen Students run around while processing their admissions? with the server shutting down over and over again. I wont be surprised if this is Unilorin with older students helping out the yet to arrive.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
1Dray: These guys are doing nothing but data capturing of Nigerian Farmers. This is done in Wuse Zone 5, Rural Development Department of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Go in there and see guys making money on daily basis, wt morning and evening sessions.
I think this is ok for clearificatn. for those that castigate me; u dnt know that such yahoo thing can come to it mind wen u are curious abt smthin u never see before cos anything can happen in naija. I never think it will make front page. thanks for all that clearified the issue oo.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by jameszikman: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
I dnt think they're doin yahoo yahoo, its jst a pic wit different topic
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by bonetalk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
This picture is posted to create jokes, i guess! Coz it has been on my phone for quite long. And i also guess those guys were hiding enjoying free wireless network somewhere on their laptops coz it also happenned in my school when the digital library was first opened.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by JohnnyDreams: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
everyday boys dey hustle till maga go pay.....no dulling ma Gs
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by bashtech: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2012
@ 4Bobo, (Poster)

Where do you get this picture ? And what is your intend of posting it on Nairaland, please explain.

Meanwhile, the fact is that, these are Students of Jigawa State Informatics Institute of Technology, Kazaure, during a session of assignments/Projects they have a very short deadline to complete their assignments/projects which will be later mailed to Informatics Singapore (Affiliated, also accredited by NBTE.

The Institute is already wifi enable campus, and has standby-generators, so they are not in Mosques or something else as someone claimed, they all Hausa/Fulani, the Institutes has over 2000 students and all most any student has his own laptop, besides they have the best-equipped Fibre-Optics Design & Assembling Lab in the country (C-TECH) build by C-TECH New Jersey, U.S.A.

They have over 200 students sent to Singapore/Malaysia to further their studies on various IT fields; Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Computing etc.

They have various courses;

International Diploma in Computing (IDIC)
International Advanced Diploma in Computing (IADIC)
Cable Technology (C-Tech) – A Certified Instructorship
Certified Cable Networking Administrator (CCNA)
Oracle Certificate
International Diploma in Cyber Security
Certificate in Computer Application and
Online Degree. (Portsmouth and Wales Universities)

More on the Institute can found here :http://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/staticpage.php?id=93
Singapore Affliate: http://www.informatics.edu.sg/ocl_international.aspx
http://www.c-techtraining.com/programs-fiber.htm

Anyway you can ask the corper above who served there (onlymase)

Expecting my answers from the original poster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret Things You Don't Know About Wall Gecko Spiritually. / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.