Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089206 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
I use black soap made by my aunt,it made me 3shades lighter n my friends nw patronise her,holla @ me if u want bbm pin:D615F5F0/ watsapp: 08092642394,phone no:09054780645
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Nellyd: Pls, how can i get this? I'm in Akwa Ibom State. Thanks.

Akwa Ibom! shocked the lady is in lagos o, i dont know how youll do it.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2013
If u v any relation in lag I could help deliver it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nellyd(f): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2013
me' n 'me:

Akwa Ibom! shocked the lady is in lagos o, i dont know how youll do it.
Ok, no problem
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nichole2(f): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Ur wrong que+ doesn't lighten anymore then it used to presently no, people waste there money. On buying it and its only maintains already fair complexion
moneyes: QEI(+) contains hydroquinone I believe (correct me if am wrong) so its a hazardous choice. I'm caramel colour, not fair and never wanted bleaching. An even complexion and an even smoother skin however į§ what I like. I've tried a few stuff but got the best results with natural shea butter(ori) and Ambi complexion cleansing bar
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2013
misskungfu p: I use black soap made by my aunt,it made me 3shades lighter n my friends nw patronise her,holla @ me if u want @258babe8/08092642394
help to find out 4rm ur aunt if someone pregnant can use d soap, thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yea its safe 4 pregnant women as well
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
queen_labisi: help to find out 4rm ur aunt if someone pregnant can use d soap, thanks

My sis wen ure pregnant don't use anything that can lighten you,those things can affect ur baby,wait til u giv birth befor tryn any new product

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by reenj67: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
hey everyone am new to this please I need your help on skin lighting product I have tried everything in the book that I know when I first started in 2011 I got really light and I loved my complexion, but months later I started getting dark I have tried many things mix together but its not wking on my skin I dnt kno y eh no help someone told me of caro light and I just bought it I never start to use am yet but can anyone tell me about a good product please really dnt care about price cause am very self couscous about my skin n I need it back to how it use to be abeg help me oo cry cry cry
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nichole2(f): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2013
Carolight is very good,although it won't give u de whitish fair look u will hv orange yellow look I wd have said u buy cclearasil lightening cream with one movate, u will be extremely fair
reenj67: hey everyone am new to this please I need your help on skin lighting product I have tried everything in the book that I know when I first started in 2011 I got really light and I loved my complexion, but months later I started getting dark I have tried many things mix together but its not wking on my skin I dnt kno y eh no help someone told me of caro light and I just bought it I never start to use am yet but can anyone tell me about a good product please really dnt care about price cause am very self couscous about my skin n I need it back to how it use to be abeg help me oo cry cry cry
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by reenj67: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
tjskii:

My sis wen ure pregnant don't use anything that can lighten you,those things can affect ur baby,wait til u giv birth befor tryn any new product
ok tanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lobd: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2013
@adesuwag pls can u hook me up wit d lady for the clearism and frech oil peel
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by KAYBLUSHES(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;wink....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), . pin:3302679C. 08024723672/08051616645. We also do home delivery
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hi ya,ds is my new pin D615F5F0/u can also reach me on 08092642394 for ur skin lightening soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Damilo2010: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hey ladies,try egg yolk serum mixed with your cream.or just seperate d egg yolk from the white and apply the white on ur face for acne treatment and d yolk for moisturising.works for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Rocktation(f): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2013
nichole2: Ur wrong que+ doesn't lighten anymore then it used to presently no, people waste there money. On buying it and its only maintains already fair complexion

In fact, I know someone who tried it and I can categorically testify that she got darker sef.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fibonacciseries(f): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2013
purpleprincesia:

babe i would advice you to use a good soap since it is ur back that is affected. i can also recommend bath milk like tracia goat milk or olay goat milk. that way you can ensure an even body tone. we often consider creams without thinking about the soap we use in bathing

I think Olay goat milk is ok and it costs less.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Bauldrere: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by leocathra(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Qei is definitely d best, but u should know that there r two types, d one in d brown container(exfoliation) type and d one in d white container. D best is d one in d brown container(exfoliation). It is very good, but quite expensive(6 or 7k)n d soap is wonderful(3500k). Total of 10500k.but is good. N one tin abt creams, especially this qei, is dat u v to b consistent to get d required result.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Damilo2010: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Tam13: Purplr princess, I used the olay quench once and d results were fabulous. My skin became clearer and fresh. However, av nt bn able to get that particular type again. The ones av bought ddnt give the same result.
Purplr,i cheked out d olay quench,saw it for 750,how good is it and is it good for dark ppl,d whole body or just face?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by babyapricot: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2013
Skin ligtening, skin glowing, female tigtner visit www.orabellacare.com. when you vist the site you can make your inquiries. Also add on bb pin 24e4cabo
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
I think the problem with people is that they are not patient. I have been using venus body cream right from secondary school and am becoming lighter by the day. My mum's friends are always asking for the name of my cream so they can buy for their daughters to use bt whenever my mum tells them its venus, they don't always believe. The tin is, if u are faithful to a particular cream that isn't harsh for u, it will slowly tone you and give u dat look u desire.
Another tin is skin type. What works for this babe might not work for u. Anyway,I have heard a lot about QEI plus, d serum and d liquid bath soap,
so try it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by richeethomas44: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Well using all this harsh cream are really harmful to the skin,,dat is why it gives u dark knuckles and feet..am in CA at the moment and yet am still buying my cream from a dermatologist in Lagos who prepares my toning ,extra toning and whitening cream and it also softens and whitens up my skin to my required goal...just contact him on 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by estilo(f): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls I just bought palmers skin success even tone fade milK and someone told me its a bleaching cream. Pls is dere anyone dat av used it before? Pls let me knw abt it. Dnt wanna bleach my skin oo.

Tenks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have used it before my dear, it does not bleach at all, it just maintains ur skin . Go and buy it and stop listening to hearsay
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by estilo(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
STACYM: I have used it before my dear, it does not bleach at all, it just maintains ur skin . Go and buy it and stop listening to hearsay

Tenks dear
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by omankem(f): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Plz wat of A3 d pink clur a frnd ask me to buy it! Hw gud is it am fair but ve dark spot on only my legs. Plz can any1 recommend cream to clear d spoy
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Amberkamsi: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Q7 lotion is for dark complexion pple,i sell creams nd if u wanna brighten try otentika lotion

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Amberkamsi: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Try otentika lotion wit d soap

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chicolee(f): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.