Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090279 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by udysweet(f): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2013
Squeegeez:

LOL LOL a crean wont give u stretch marks. Didnt that sound ridiculous to you?
Its true can giv u! I am slim but wondered why allof a sudden had stretchmarks on my bum,jus rememberd was a bigtim users of g n g lotion. Dos cheap lightening cream dsnt wok
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by estilo(f): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Iyaoloja:

Sorry about the problem faced. Please send me your phone number at info@iyaoloja.com and I will try as much as possible to make the process easier.

Good day,

Have sent it to your email.

Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by prusexy: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
if you want to avoid the side effects of all these skin lightening creams, i advice you use natural methods. they are totally safe and very effective. i got an e-book that has over 20 easy, safe and effective recipes. U use natural ingredients you see everyday. please protect your skin from hydroquinine, mercury and other chemical in lightening creams. Use natural and safe methods. you can go to easyskinlightening.net

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Stop using bleaching creams and soaps that will spoil your skin and give you stretch marks and discoloration. Get a glowing skin without bleaching your skin and stop using soaps that are too hash. You can lightening your skin gradually or as quickly as you want by using Herbal Base Soap. You will see result within weeks of usage, your skin glow without any blemishes.

Give it a try now and you will never use any other soaps or shampoos again.

Call or SMS :- 080 346 30280

PIN : - 30FB18E1

Email:-Veggiesherbs@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Maintain your dark skin by using Veggieglow soap and cream for that smooth and glowing skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by phateemah101: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2013
I'm new to this but pls can anyone advise me on d lotion to use.I'm chocolate skinned and intend using Q7 lotion with carrot.I don't know if its G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ for dark skin.I want to tone but I DO ₪Ö̤̣̇Τ̩̩ want to bleach. smiley
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello house, pls who has used floris duo exfoliating peel? Pls how does it work?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by beckysassy: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
-Whitening/ lightening creams
-Custom made creams...
-Pimples/Acne Remover...
-Complexion Maintaining creams (for all complexions ...
-Hot Chocolate creams(for dark people)
-Treatment for pimples... Stretch marks, Dark knuckles, dark Armpit.

-varieties of asantee soaps ( tamarind goat milk soap etc)

(Effects seen under 2weeks or before, it depends on the individual's skin)

Contact us for your skin issues or needs.
Thanks.

Call or text 08104841233 BB pin: 25B32D9E

http://m./item/show/562434769
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
I only use natural products especially if i want to brighten my skin(I am naturally fair skinned)
I use Asantee soaps, Kojic acid and Neutrogena oil
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by richeethomas44: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Olay is a very nice product both the quench and ultra, but does not make u fairer.Just good for chocolate skin types.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by richeethomas44: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Gwenci10(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwaribe: Hello house, pls who has used floris duo exfoliating peel? Pls how does it work?
Its too harsh please don't even think about.its peels ur flesh n then ur skin gets even darker later .
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Gwenci10(f): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Temismith: my dear, try doing a through search on dat "QEI" products. Its not it @all. It contain alot of hamful chemicals. If person dash me for free sef, i wont use it on my dog.
That's a lie qei is a wonderful line.u bought the fake that's why.people who love cheap things always want to take a shortcut.xoxoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by richeethomas44: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
I don't really use al this scrap product anymore I the market,,cos most will say it will lighten within 10days and noting will be done which is just a waste of effort and money..
I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap, maintenance oil,and moisturizer that u can apply when you are pregnant dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Temismith(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gwenci10:
That's a lie qei is a wonderful line.u bought the fake that's why.people who love cheap things always want to take a shortciut.xoxoxo
I wasn't talking to U̶̲̥̅̊ in d first place,if U̶̲̥̅̊ have issues, sniper ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ just 200 naira, aπϑ wat gives U̶̲̥̅̊ d impression dat d fake Я not sold at d same prices with d real ones.ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ dis ow U̶̲̥̅̊ talk to ur moda? U̶̲̥̅̊ must be coward for for using
Such words on MƐ.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi pls did any1 evr used diva maxima cream here, Waz ur review? Tnk

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Destinygrl :
Hi pls did any1 evr used diva maxima cream here, Waz ur review? Tnk

Its not for long term use as it can give you stretch marks.
I used it against the advise of my beautician and got good results then stopped. The results were awesome as ppl were asking me if am preparing for wedding. I mixed d lotionn , 2 bottles of the serum/oil , then mixed wit a tube of labidjanaise. The soap is also a good exfoliant. It has fruid acids- aha and bha ie citric, salicyclic acid. I alternated the soap with dudu osun ( which is also a good exfoliant) as I was warned of the stretch mark and green veins. I moved to some other line when I reached my goal.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2013
@mercylicious I used it fr 2wks nd got scared at d result, it ws jst toooo fast . Pls whch soap n cream do u think r best to use

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chicolee(f): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Has anyone tried Carotein, the soap, lotion, gel or serum?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chicolee: Has anyone tried Carotein, the soap, lotion, gel or serum?
Carotein is a very wonderful line. Its gives u a natural glow; jst dat its very scarce in Lagos. Wia did u get urs from?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2013
@Chicolee
How is it going wit crystal white? Pls give Ūя̲̅ review,tnx dear!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Cimbi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Y'all should checkout Hypo + Jik
a satisfactory results assured

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Enilogemkovers: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2013
@hypo en jik!haba na!lol
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by voucher(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
flakey94: I only use natural products especially if i want to brighten my skin(I am naturally fair skinned)
I use Asantee soaps, Kojic acid and Neutrogena oil
Does asantee soap lighten well nd hw much is it pls?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by maureenkell: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls i nEed help my laps is fuul over with green and red artery but iv been rubbin bio clear oil is nt removing any tin even the strecth mark pls help me .tanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mamamummy(f): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2013
misskungfu p: I use black soap made by my aunt,it made me 3shades lighter n my friends nw patronise her,holla @ me if u want @258babe8/08092642394
How much is it? I need it here in Akwa Ibom. I need a dozen.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swtme(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls babes does anyone knows a very good cream with unharmful chemicals and also av SPF 30
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
voucher: Does asantee soap lighten well nd hw much is it pls?
[quote][/quote
Asantee soaps exfoliate and lighten ultimately; because they are made from natural products they are very mild on the skin.

You will get them for about N500 in the stores.

thejeanscloset@gmail.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nichole2(f): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2013
Dear stop using ur cream 4 a while just start using shea butter “ori” after ur skin clears don't use any harsh or fast cream rather start with a. Gentle cream like fair &white & don't focus on any part of ur body de hard darkknuckle buy sulphur tube &use on it
maureenkell: Pls i nEed help my laps is fuul over with green and red artery but iv been rubbin bio clear oil is nt removing any tin even the strecth mark pls help me .tanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by modath(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2013
$wtme:
Pls babes does anyone knows a very good cream with unharmful chemicals and also av SPF 30

Neutrogena visibly even daily moisturiser with helioplex.. SPF 30
Its slow but very effective.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by abbeyysyty: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls... Ave been avin cream reaction since about a year nw and ave use different type of finz to clear it but is nt going..... I can't wear armless because of ds reaction. Some ppu told me is d reaction of hydroquinine...... Pls wat can I use.... Pls help me.... Fnx
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swtme(f): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
modath:

Neutrogena visibly even daily moisturiser with helioplex.. SPF 30
Its slow but very effective.

Tnx hun,I really appreciate. I'll definitely get it n tell u guys d result.....

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DuchessKatie: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Nutrient glow is a scam! Please do not waste your money! Products DO NOT WORK, zero value for money and customer service is crap, they will collect your money and refuse to deliver for weeks (my colleague didn't get hers until almost a month) I used their products religiously, it itched me and I saw no results, when I complained, I was literally told to eat dust, They constantly post FAKE nutrient glow reviews on Facebook, yet my complaints were rudely deleted from their Facebook page, same as other people that complained, A word is enough for the wise o! Avoid Nutrient Glow! It sucks!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.