Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090382 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by brightjj(f): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Retin a is a gel, it is used to treat acne and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother. When using Retin-A avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds).
Retin-A can make your skin more sensitive to
sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a
sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear
protective clothing if you must be out in the sun.
The price of it in Nigeria is from 2500

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold for your half caste whitening cream.. 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold for flawless glowing pills... 08063244764...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
List of available goods... 1. customised toning cream, lightening cream, whitening creams , halfcast cream, toning shower gel, Egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, dark knuckles cream, bridal glowing kits, skin polish, dark armpit erazer, dark inner thigh erazer, papaya body scrub, body butter, hot chocolate cream ( for dark skinned ladies) , glowing pills, sunburn eraser. , exfoliating soaps. acne removal, magic pimples removal. Dick enlargement, (pumping and pill). Breast enlargement cream, (pumping of breast to uplift saggy breast). Facial treatment , sauna bath, body massaging services. , slimming herbs, flat tummy massage ......STRICTLY HERBAL.... GUARANTEED IN TWO WEEKS.... add lizbenpetgold up on 2BE12DD8 or Whatsapp - 08063244764, or call on 07057482131, 08092638307, 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by purpleweddings: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Beautiful skin at last!

After going through numerous creams and pills,they left me patchy n ugly,but I can now testify to this amazing milk. Super amazing. 

It clears sunburn,dark knees,knuckles and smells heavenly.‎

The result is clear and it gives a gorgeous caramel skin tone. So gorgeous.‎

Enough of all those steriod and hydroquinone crap,this is free from all that.

http://myglowskin.com

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by viviangold: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Authentic RELUMINS glutathione pills +meladerm cream and meladerm exfoliating serum for sale. Beware of fake pills, it can cause side effects in your body. Contact me on 08157547047
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by anjuwon6: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Get a fabulous flawless look at dazzlingtee makeover at affordable prices....call 08187013077 or follow on instagram_ dazzlingtee makeover,fb_ dazzlingtee makeover

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
brightjj:
Retin a is a gel, it is used to treat acne and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother. When using Retin-A avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds).
Retin-A can make your skin more sensitive to
sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a
sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear
protective clothing if you must be out in the sun.
The price of it in Nigeria is from 2500
thanks alott buh how effective is it against black head or dark spot
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
No one does it better like the REAL OWNER... 1stLady Skin-Care Rocks, beware of piracy coz ur skin is ur greatest asset.

sharonparker:
Whitening serum within 7days with 100% argan oil,Nutmeg oil,lemon oil,rose hip oil,Alpha lipoic acid, vit C, Hazel nut, Sweet almond oil, mulberry leaf oil, corn oil,Germ oil, Grapefruit oil.

Hot chocolate cream within 4days!!! dark knuckles remover, Dark Armpit Eraser, Dark thigh corrector, Herbal exfoliator, skin
lightening shower cream, Strong Kojic soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione Extract Cream#so effective#

Extra whitening soaps, Spa soaps which most ladies and gents queue to have from 1stlady skincare due to its efficiency

facial toner cleanser, etc etc! Strictly Organic....contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get rid of that embarrassing sunburn .... with lizbenpet magic cleanser.. it clears it off in 3 days.. call 08063244764 if you care for it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fragrant(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
try BRONZE/ MAXI TONE EXFOLIATING CREAM
WITH COCOABUTTER & HONEY EXTRACTS
'UV PROTECTION '. Am sure u will love your skin
. hello dear, how much can I get dis product and it seem to b scarce.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
fragrant:
. hello dear, how much can I get dis product and it seem to b scarce.
yes kinda scarce 1700#

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fragrant(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
sawhite:
Plz I want to purchase extreme glow, how good is it and any side effect
extream glow tube is beautiful bt a lady I know uses it wit a different product. Wat do U use it wit.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fragrant(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
yes kinda scarce 1700#
tanx for d fast response wat serum can I use it wit nd hw do I identify d original.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
fragrant:
tanx for d fast response wat serum can I use it wit nd hw do I identify d original.
just dilute it wilt Rescue oil

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by homesodear: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
ONLINE CLASSES.

The Nigerian woman is fast becoming aware about the hazardous effects of toxic chemicals and are paying close attention to what they ingest and even apply on the skin. More and more people are now looking for natural and organic skincare products to replace conventional ones in the stores.

Natural skincare products work in synergy with our skin structure to correct existing skincare problems. This because most natural skin ingredients are fresh, made in smaller batches, don’t have a very long shelf life, produces more visible results, contains active ingredients which are readily available for the skim to recognize and utilize and are ultimately free from toxins!

Join my ongoing exclusive online class to learn Body soap mix, Lightening facial scrubs and whitening body polishes, body butters, milk lotion and Carrot face cream for all natural lightening and whitening hyper pigmented, sun burnt skin

Gate pass #5000.

Feel free to buzz for more info on Whatsapp 08034917464 or BBM: 58FBE604. You are what you put on your skin!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
NEW ITEM IN STOCK!

Florozone Turmeric Cream 50grams

• Turmeric is an ancient skin care ingredient known for protecting skin from UV rays and darkening

• Sandalwood extract soothes acne and pimples. Neem and tulsi are natural skin purifiers.

• Florozone Turmeric Cream soothes skin irritations, rashes, eruptions, itching and chapping.

• For all skin types.

• Enjoy brighter, smoother skin all round the year.

http://buttergrey.com/?page_id=2705

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello pals do not hesitate to call lizbenpetgold for all skin solution ... we re working so hard for you all to live an healthy and beautiful life.. pamper your skin with lizbenpet herbal products .. health is wealth. Call on 08063244764 or whatsapp on the same number
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by prohel15(f): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Get a fab. Skin as early as 7-10days, av a lighter/whiter skin without bleaching with harsh chemicals or steroids...Nothing makes u feel as confident as having a glowing ,radiant,noticeable skin. Great skin makes u look younger & healthier. Every woman/man deserves to feel & look fabulous like a star. Our organic & herbal portions will do d cool trick. cheesy take a wise step now,make orders for ur hot chocolate cream,whitening cream/pills/injection, thailand/russian/Moroccan/indian body milk,snow white cream,scrubs,polisher, diva glow oil,knuckles/sunburn/pimples/dark spots remover,body wraps/pills 4 weight loss,butt/hips enlargement,pink/red lips & so much more.

For more info,enquiries and to order contact:08186971609
BBM..2A53B3DF.......
Join d moving train..on our bbm chanel:C003EFD5B

#Glow portions skin care secret a naturally radiant skin#
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shindarayo(f): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
sharonparker:
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 watsapp bbm 2b102a38
pls dont use dis fake pics again.does ur.own cream work instantly abi wat kind of scam is displayed in dis pics.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stop covering your pimples, spot or dark marks with concealer, foundation or powder.. too much of this blocks face pores to receive fresh oxygen that ought to give you a younger fresh look...why can't get rid of those acne nd dark marks once and for all and and have a brighter look ever .. call lizbenpetgold on 08063244764 for acne solution or whatsapp on 08063244764 . happy skin is the best.....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stop covering your pimples, spot or dark marks with too much make up. Much of it can block your face pores to receive fresh oxygen that ought to give you a younger fresh look...why can't you get rid of those acne nd dark marks once and for all and and have a brighter look ever .. call lizbenpetgold on 08063244764 for acne solution or whatsapp on 08063244764 . happy skin is the best.....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by princehabyb(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ogedazzle: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
delnash:
hello all. am new here n I know I can get good advice from here. I need a lotion that will even tone my body. I have used many lotions without all the danger ingredients I know of but my hands and feet refused to be lighter. can someone help me out with this plss smileyhello all. am new here n I know I can get good advice from here. I need a lotion that will even tone my body. I have used many lotions without all the danger ingredients I know of but my hands and feet refused to be lighter. can someone help me out with this plss
you can use the Mitchell brand they are very affordable effective,and contain no nasty ingredients,
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ogedazzle: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aijalon:
Sharon, mhizbeauty and others. pls whats d problem. whenever i use lightening creams pimples and little boil do come out frm my face. why? sum1 shud tel me d reason? im male tho? pls sm1 help me awt?
perhaps you shouldn't use your body cream on your face seem like your skin is sensitive,get a face cream only for your face and include retinA lowest % to help exfoilate proper my and prevent future eruption
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ogedazzle: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
ulomaahiachi:
Pls who is using Esmavate fast action cream. Its it for treatment of skin infections or for normal body cream.tnx.
esmavate should be in the family of movate ,a dangerous thing to use as a body cream,if it must be used follow prescription, and not exceed usage,until the affected skin condition is treated
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buttergrey:
NEW ITEM IN STOCK!

Florozone Turmeric Cream 50grams

• Turmeric is an ancient skin care ingredient known for protecting skin from UV rays and darkening

• Sandalwood extract soothes acne and pimples. Neem and tulsi are natural skin purifiers.

• Florozone Turmeric Cream soothes skin irritations, rashes, eruptions, itching and chapping.

• For all skin types.

• Enjoy brighter, smoother skin all round the year.

http://buttergrey.com/?page_id=2705
Hi. Do you deliver to Benue State?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by cigwegbe(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Order for your permanent pink lip balm..call 0806324s764 or whatsapp 0806324476s for mre info
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mo2raur(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good pm house, which of the fair and white gold number is best for me ? I bought number 3, I'm so dark now. 1. prepare 2. even tone 3. smoothing & moisturizing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 bbm 2b102a38

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.