Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues (9225 Views)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
T A Orji go to HELL oooo. That the roads and other infrastructure will suffer if nothing is done, have you ever built or repaired a single road in Aba since you started this your dictatorship............ Aba is a rotten place all thanks to the chief thief of abia state T.A Orji.... Get Lost Man
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Hehehehe grin It's only just dawned on him (almost two years into his second term) that Abia state is punching way below its weight, and should rightly be amongst the top 5 states with the highest IGR, given the fact that it's an oil producing state, and also has the money spinning city of Aba (regardless of any inhibitions that the 'Nigerian factor' has placed before it).

The fact of the matter is that the people he's surrounded himself with are -for the most part- chiseling crooks, and if he wants to make any headway in the little time he has left in office, he needs to forget about rewarding PDP party loyalists and sychophants, but surround himself with technocrats with a passion and understanding for the job they've been given. People resort to criminal activities if they know they can get away with it, and if they sense that they're in a lawless state with weak leadership.

Aba alone should be able to generate at least 24 billion naira every year.....and if he had provided an enabling environment for business and commerce to thrive, these past 5+ years that he's been in office (ie- provision of good roads, electricity, pipe borne water, sanitation, parks, etc), if all this had been done then this would have been achievable today.

I'm relieved though that he seems to be waking up to his responsibilities and giving his job the seriousness that it requires.

24 Billion per yr in aba is freaking small. i heard from a friend in ABA that every shop in ariaria was tasked 3k per shop and i bet you know how many shops might be in ariaria... T A orji is just a disgrace to the igbo nation and supposed to be hanged... That man is a thief Period
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
nifemi01: Seriously how did this man get elected for 2 terms? Are d pple in that state under a spell or what?

am confused as you are.. All blames goes to the indigines of that wretched state..
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sanguine77: Go to Umuahia and see how he has bought the whole capital for himself. He is enmeshed in monumental corruption, ineptitude and inefficiency are his lot. I cry 4 Abia state. Orji Uzor Kalu was far much better.

So its true cause i heard that from an insider in orji's government though was doubting it
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by stagger: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
That governor is a bloody fool. This is what happens when people just sit down and do nothing, but allow brigands to steal them blind.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by youngies(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
I imagine Ochendo, T.A. Orji reading this thread and laughing his narrow black a.ss off.
He knows for a FACT that he will get away with the plundering.
I challenge Abia people to #OccupyOrji
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Now, if GEJ is clueless, TAOrji is BRAINLESS and a short imp! Who employed these officials? Isn't he the one? Doesn't he have the powers to sack and prosecute them rather than rant and rave like a knocked engine? He's a disgrace to mankind! Even a cow would do better! angry
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by emindu: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Abia governor chief Theodore Orji has stressed the need for journalists in the country to report events objectively and in a balanced manner so as not to create doubts in the minds of people.Governor TA Orji made the plea while speaking at the south East media summit organized by the Nigerian union of journalists south East zone in conjunction with the Gregory university , Uturu , Abia state.
He also decried the idea of media owners using their medium to attack perceived enemies.
The governor stressed the need for peace and security in the country, pointing out that it was only in an atmosphere of peace that development can take place.
He used the forum to commend Greg Ibe, in establishing the Gregory SUniversity noting that he is the first Abia son to successfully establish a private university in the state and promised to assist him make the university stand.
The chairman of the occasion, Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe said the theme of the media summit “challenges of media ownership, development and good governance: South East Experience is apt as Igbos have benefitted most in a more enduring manner with Zik,s philosophy of a united Nigeria, noting that no amount of distraction can destroy the Nigerian spirit or the doggedness of the Igbos.He appealed to Nigerians tp rally round PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan to put an end to what he termed the era of terror in the country ,adding that any attack on the media is an attack on the people.
In his speech, the National vice president of the NUJ, zone C sir Ambrose Nwachukwu recalled that many media outfits especially newspapers were established in the south East including the government owned ones but could not survive.
On his own, the state chairman of the NUJ , comrade Hyacinth Okoli called on governors and prominent Igbo sons and daughters to establish media houses that will stand in the zone including private newspapers as is the case in other zones of the country.
http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/2012/05/gov-ta-orji-urges-journalists-to-report-events-objectively/
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by nkemKalu: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
THIS MAN CALLED THEODORE ORJI DESERVES 12 (TWELVE DIRTY SLAPS) AND TWENTY FOUR ROTTEN SPITS ON THE FACE. BIG FOOOOOOOOL
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Cillaviva(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Of all the people I want to kill in Nigeria, TA Orji is the one I will like to parade his carcass and then feed it to the blood sucking maggots he is breeding in Aba. Posterity will not judge them with mercy, himself n every other person who has reduced Abia State to this level of ridicle. cry cry
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by sirsilentwalker: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Leave d man; kettle calling pot black. Abia state has gone from worst to worstest(If there is any word like dat)
DICKtator:

WHY IS HE SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE FOOT?
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by yohannazack(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
I pray the legislature at bot federal and state wil com to dis obvious truth dat, the executive at both federal and state governments to a great degree, are responsible fo the state in which we found oursels today. Therefore, the legislature has dis noble responsibility of keepin them checked up at all times. The alarm bin raized by T. Orji is not false and its not perculiar to abia state alone, but it goes on in all the 36 states includin the federal government. But if both legislatures wil do their wok judiciously, dis criminal president, governors, ministers and commissioners wil perform very well.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by ANYPEN(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
I've not been to Abia neither am I an Igbo but what am hearing Of this man shows that the Igbos aren't to serious about making a change. They'll be in Lagos & ABUJA fighting for power while their own land is rotting away.
If you've not snatched yourself from PDP in this country, you're not ready for any form of development yet & the igbos are getting this very important message very slowly. Your most respected leader (Ojukwu) knew this & showed you a way before he died still you won't follow. We are talking of a state with oil money here o!

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I've not been to Abia neither am I an Igbo but what am hearing Of this man shows that the Igbos aren't to serious about making a change. They'll be in Lagos & ABUJA fighting for power while their own land is rotting away.
If you've not snatched yourself from PDP in this country, you're not ready for any form of development yet & the igbos are getting this very important message very slowly. Your most respected leader (Ojukwu) knew this & showed you a way before he died still you won't follow. We are talking of a state with oil money here o!

Wake up!!!

GBOSA!! [/b]GBOSA!! [b]GBOSA!! [/b]GBOSA!! [b]GBOSA!! grin grin grin grin They shout p.imp dog p.imp (PDP) at home and claim progressives in abuja grin
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Yeske2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
This slowpoke always in the news for the wrong reason.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Pamperme: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
It takes one to know one. Useless soul, no be you appoint them! Nonsense!
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by ujchief(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yes, we know ur commissioners, p.a's, l.g chairmen and ur entire crew are corupt. Yes, we know that the commisioner for physical planing started a revenue generation office, located at No 1 Akanu Ibiam Rd, few poles to ur office, dont claim u arent aware of the harasment Abians has faced in the past 5yrs in the hands of the physical planing unit, who levies each building a minimum of N10,000 for developmental levie. Yes, we're aware that the ministry of Environment hires more tugs than all the branches of NURTW in all 36 states put together, just to harass innocent citizens for environmental levy stil captured in ur yearly budget, with collection centres scatterd in all the streets of aba and umuahia. Yes, we're aware that ur government is the saddest thing that has happened to abia, its obvious u're not worried of the embarrassments, but only concerned that u do not partake in the loot they generate. U've empowered more touts than the entire state judiciary who harass and embarrass both commercial and private vehicles. Yes, we're aware that u have more houses in aba and umuahia than their are hotels in all the state capitals of the south east states. But we're consoled by the fact that ur file is still at EFCC, ur immunity will only save ur for the next 3 yrs. GOD IS WATCHING U IN 3-D

1 Like

Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
nifemi01: Seriously how did this man get elected for 2 terms? Are d pple in that state under a spell or what?
They voted pdp,not him.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by jenuel: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
CONGRATS T.A.ORJI FOR WAKING UP TOO LATE.I BLAME ABIANS FOR "SELECTING" HIM AS GOVERNOR. ONLY A ROGUE GOVERNOR CONDOLES AND CAJOLES HIS AIDES. THEY ARE ALL INSULTS TO THE IBO NATION. ABIANS MUST LEARN FROM IMOLITES.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
Do you mean thief theodore?

ebamma: okay, president jonathan will set up a committee to investigate what the governor just said
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Ejine(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Wake up!!!

Sadly, this is true sad
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Who voted who?

akthedream: They voted pdp,not him.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Sunofgod(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
At least the man admits he's lost control of his 'office'.

Highly commendable - Now fall on your sword and resign from office.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Claumy2(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
During his first tenure, he said he was in bondage. In his second tenure, he's working with rogues. I'm sure he'll end up in jail after his disastrous 8years as governor of Abia State. 'SANIT T. A ORJI'.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Claumy2(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
emindu: Abia governor chief Theodore Orji has stressed the need for journalists in the country to report events objectively and in a balanced manner so as not to create doubts in the minds of people.Governor TA Orji made the plea while speaking at the south East media summit organized by the Nigerian union of journalists south East zone in conjunction with the Gregory university , Uturu , Abia state.
He also decried the idea of media owners using their medium to attack perceived enemies.
The governor stressed the need for peace and security in the country, pointing out that it was only in an atmosphere of peace that development can take place.
He used the forum to commend Greg Ibe, in establishing the Gregory SUniversity noting that he is the first Abia son to successfully establish a private university in the state and promised to assist him make the university stand.
The chairman of the occasion, Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe said the theme of the media summit “challenges of media ownership, development and good governance: South East Experience is apt as Igbos have benefitted most in a more enduring manner with Zik,s philosophy of a united Nigeria, noting that no amount of distraction can destroy the Nigerian spirit or the doggedness of the Igbos.He appealed to Nigerians tp rally round PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan to put an end to what he termed the era of terror in the country ,adding that any attack on the media is an attack on the people.
In his speech, the National vice president of the NUJ, zone C sir Ambrose Nwachukwu recalled that many media outfits especially newspapers were established in the south East including the government owned ones but could not survive.
On his own, the state chairman of the NUJ , comrade Hyacinth Okoli called on governors and prominent Igbo sons and daughters to establish media houses that will stand in the zone including private newspapers as is the case in other zones of the country.
http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/2012/05/gov-ta-orji-urges-journalists-to-report-events-objectively/
Shut-up! Ewu Ohia! I'm very sure that you are a disgrace to the world. What is the meaning of this post of yours? And how can it help to develop the state(ABIA).
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Bastiger(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Useless man,what has he ever done in Abia?a brainless fool who has no vision and mission for Abia state.Aba the hub of Abia is dilapidated,devastated, and in shambles.he has succeeded in ruining Aba because a greater percentage of the population did not vote for him.not to mention his romance and new found friendship with touts and drug addicts in Aba.now tell me what do you expect from a governor who identifies with the scum of the earth?he is berating those incompetent appointees of his as if he were any better.i take consolation in the natural law of justice that what goes around comes around and where the bible says that the sins of the fathers will be visited on their children and grand children to the 3rd and 4th generation.he will surely taste the bitter gall he ha forced Abians to swallow.useless,shameless,wicked,crooked,brainless,daft short man.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by kioboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Is only in abia state dat d wife of an ex convict wil be elected to represent d people in d house of assembly and she been currying favour for her husband's company bawas. U need to see d kind of road dat dis creminals embezzled our state fund in d name of road contracts.

Is only in abia state dat d son of useless governor is busy buying cars for his friends and thugs.

All d roads he is praising himself on BCA assive is his personal money are poorly executed and never last upto 2months b4 they get spoil again.

I wonder what is holding u nw from developing abia since u confess to d whole world dat u hv been librated urself frm okija shrine spell cast upon u by OUK bt ur regime is d worst wit disgruntled politicians like chukwumerije, enyinaya abaribe, ojo nmaduekwe backin ur selfish and corrupt government.

Keep buying all d houses in umuahia, d day of judgement is coming
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by tunde300us(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Anytime i pass tru ABA i feel like crying,but what will that do to help the situation.I am not from ABA,but i feel for the people who live in it and all its numerous visitors.Dont drive a brand new car to ABA oh,by the time u are out of the place, ur car will abandon you.
The worse part of it is that the state has lots of potential,just imagine the amount of trade that goes on every day and u will understand where i am coming from.All the people ask for is just basic amenities and yet they have this next to nothing as their CEO sad
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by qualified(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
I wish d fool and clown-of-a-governor will read all these. But his NL representatives (emindu, donzico, patrikobi, ulonnaya ak47man etc) might not show him. Soon they will bring another stupid post to make more excuses for d decay.

My family is in Aba but seriously i can't visit them till after d rainy season. D town is a write-off, things ve gone really bad! There is no democracy in that State. D governor is using touts like extort money all in d name of revenue, still not even a single good road. We are not exaggerating, u js need to visit d town to understand. I'm short of words to explain d decay. The governor is a big ROGUE! no d 'roguest'!
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by mmmustapha(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hehehehehe all d southerners governor except rochas n fashola r criminals, boko haram sponsors
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by swaggerific: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2012
This is exactly how to be a leader, just blame everyone else around you because you are a saint. You appointed them and you are calling them rogues. Shame on you. I hope the vultures feast on you while you are still alive. Aba should be the commercial powerhouse of the east but look at what this retard reduced it to. I hope he lives to reap what he is sowing now. Useless man, useless cabinet. Abians deserve what they are getting for voting for him
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Moralistli(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2012
What a lame excuse 4rm another clueless retardeen!

You don't have what it takes to be among the performing Govs, period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) / Court Frees Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law, Over $140,000 Laundering / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Oyetunde-Lawal As New General Manager Of LASODA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.